General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

protea the Granum Void reward bug

Sorachan233

The protea part is the reward in granum void  mission rank c get 75 kill and you can get it 

When you want to get a protea part in this mission 

each time you have 11.11% to get the reward which you want(from warframe wiki data)

in expected value you need play 9-10 times to get one part

all we know about probability . When you try to calculate that you will know 

after 39 times you have 99% to get the protea part once

after 59 times you have 99.9% to get the protea part once

after 79 times you have 99.99% to get the protea part once 

AND I HAD PLAYED  #*!%ING 39 TIMES FOR THE #*!%ING HEAD JUST TODAY !!!!!! NOT TO MENTION OTHER TIMES I PLAYED FOR THIS ONE  AND  THE TIMES FOR OTHER PARTS  !!

DE  please give me a  ACCECTABLE explanation  !!!!! I  don't think it's not  a  BUG

Okay, I'd like to say I have the same problem, but I don't share the same.... sentiment.

I've gotten the Protea systems from the nightmare version, no problem. ATOW I've done 36 75-kill extended void runs for the Protea chassis with absolutely nothing to show for it but 36 weapon parts. Unless I'm part of the 1.4% club I'd wager the rewards for the extended granum void are bugged. I've yet to try for the neuroptics, but if I get similar results there I'll post here.

Edit: This seems to have something to do with Mesa! I had been using harrow for the nightmare version and decided to switch to mesa for the extended. I switched back to harrow after reading this post and waddyaknow, I got the chassis that very run. Could be a freak coincidence, but that's some dream math right there. Definitely a bug!

Edit 2: Wrong link! fixed.

Archived