Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FashionFrame : Possibly helminth to swap the look of your current warframe to another frame?

Example :
I like the look of Volt but I don't like to pick him to missions as much as Gauss. I'd like to swap the look of Gauss frame to Volt frame but keep the Gauss system (base stats) and abilities. 

I know this kinda silly but I'd like to see this happen. (but not likely... as they can get some of your teammates confused or who cares?) 
Just sharing my opinion.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

no thanks. frames need to keep at least some of their identity, and much of that is in their appearance.

plus, Tennogen skins are a thing, so you'd be better off waiting to see if someone makes a Volt skin you want (or ask a creator yourself if you can.) 

Pretty much this, the most I'd ever want in terms of copying a look would be us being able to copy and paste specific color schemes across Warframes. Not a single color, but an entire row.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

no thanks. frames need to keep at least some of their identity, and much of that is in their appearance.

plus, Tennogen skins are a thing, so you'd be better off waiting to see if someone makes a Volt skin you want (or ask a creator yourself if you can.) 

Pretty much this, the most I'd ever want in terms of copying a look would be us being able to copy and paste specific color schemes across Warframes. Not a single color, but an entire row.

2 hours ago, Krisedge said:

Example :
I like the look of Volt but I don't like to pick him to missions as much as Gauss. I'd like to swap the look of Gauss frame to Volt frame but keep the Gauss system (base stats) and abilities. 

I know this kinda silly but I'd like to see this happen. (but not likely... as they can get some of your teammates confused or who cares?) 
Just sharing my opinion.

Only if the result were something like this:

il_570xN.56051122.jpg

Archived