Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously what is wrong with some people.

(PSN)lydon123

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Sloan441:

Well, when I go into random missions I bring a loadout that can complete the mission no matter what your teammates might get up to. If they actually have a clue and help, great. If not, you still complete the minimum required then cut bait. 

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

Also nothing in this game needs you to stay in a mission for an hour. Maybe 20-30min at most. Re-condition your mind for this kinda expectation.

For those who don't know what Arbitrations are - Arbitrations are hourly rotating missions designed around longer play and staying alive. Some rewards aren't available until about 25 minutes into the mission, there's no do-overs and once you extract the mission is gone and you have to wait until the new one rotates in at the next hour.

For missions like arbitration when the mission starts and if I notice suspicious behaviour for more than 60-90 seconds, I just abandon the mission. I would prefer to lose a few minutes of combat instead of completing a mission and feeling frustrated at the end of it. One could call it "rage quitting" but for me it is to protect myself before experiencing any rage or anger (I get headaches if I allow myself to get angry).

I think it is reasonable to expect competence from other players. But unfortunately we still bump into bad personalities. I personally have been exposed to drunks, drugged, racist, and straight-up crazy people on Warframe. All we can do is choose what our safety margin is and protect ourselves.

How I protect myself: StartMenu> Options> Audio> scroll to the bottom and turn off Voice Chat.

As for the "I reported you, even though I was leeching" thing, just relax. When a report is submitted DE gathers all the records first, they don't act blindly on the simple report. If you are well behaved, you have nothing to worry about.

(RAP-TAP-TAP big brother is watching!)

6 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

As for the "I reported you, even though I was leeching" thing, just relax. When a report is submitted DE gathers all the records first, they don't act blindly on the simple report. If you are well behaved, you have nothing to worry about.

(RAP-TAP-TAP big brother is watching!)

Last time I had some nimrod PM me to say "I've recorded and reported you" I replied "make sure you got my good side" 
*user is ignoring you*. 

Just have fun with the muppets, it's a free laugh at their expense.

6 hours ago, (PSN)lydon123 said:

Wukong discrimination is real today. 

You'll find rather pervasive low opinions of Wukong, Saryn and Mesa especially if you're running around with acceltra/Bramma. (but for some reason Octavia and Gara are fine)

The reasons why are rather obvious.

I'm not going to bother with "is the hate deserved or not", simply that it exists and is prevalent amongst several playerbases.

1 hour ago, Krankbert said:

Some rewards aren't available until about 25 minutes into the mission, there's no do-overs and once you extract the mission is gone and you have to wait until the new one rotates in at the next hour.

Doesn't matter. The stakes are higher, but the point stands. 

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Sloan441:

Doesn't matter. The stakes are higher, but the point stands. 

Really.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Sloan441:

If they actually have a clue and help, great. If not, you still complete the minimum required then cut bait. 

That point stands. You don't think that "just do the bare minimum and then leave the long endless mission that you can't restart" is maybe completely worthless advice.

Well the easy answer is: dont play with randoms. Randoms suck, all the time (almost, roughly 95% of the time)

But then you run into an issue: none of your friends play warframe (anymore)

Your clan isnt super active anymore

And now youre wondering "Cant I just solo this and have fun?" And then the game is like "No no no no. Interception, 4 points to hold, all da time"

10 hours ago, MistressMoonpaw said:

Well the easy answer is: dont play with randoms. Randoms suck, all the time (almost, roughly 95% of the time)

But then you run into an issue: none of your friends play warframe (anymore)

Your clan isnt super active anymore

And now youre wondering "Cant I just solo this and have fun?" And then the game is like "No no no no. Interception, 4 points to hold, all da time"

That's why DE gave you specters.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

First OP stop thinking this is a co-op game because it’s not;  far from it. This game is greedy milk in pubs especially with the host migration BS. Warframe is a solo game with some multiplayer options. Also nothing in this game needs you to stay in a mission for an hour. Maybe 20-30min at most. Re-condition your mind for this kinda expectation. It is what it is. Or play with players that play the same way you do.

Cheers GIF by SYFY

Bumping

Not having 'friendly fire' in missions is not the same thing as Co-op.

Visit Trading channel; all those people are your opponents.

Maybe Solar Rails needs to come back, to reminds us all.

10 hours ago, nslay said:

This is why there should be 2-3 arbitration missions to select from every hour. Players like this can ruin the one mission you currently get... and you have to wait an hour for the next mission!

This is why I'll observe carefully and abort Before the First Round Ends if there's a problem. (as long as you abort before the first reward screen, it doesn't count and you can redo the hour's Abritration)

If you see someone is afk, or not doing the mission, you can leave before first round finish.

Or you can try teach people how to play the game, depends on you and your day, of course you are not miyagi.

If you are going to actually farm something seriously your first option is recruit chat, and the best option is find people with actually builds and decent gamesense.

6 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

This is why I'll observe carefully and abort Before the First Round Ends if there's a problem. (as long as you abort before the first reward screen, it doesn't count and you can redo the hour's Abritration)

Doesn't work if everyone bails on the 2nd round (10 minutes)... which also commonly happens.

20 hours ago, Krankbert said:

Really.

That point stands. You don't think that "just do the bare minimum and then leave the long endless mission that you can't restart" is maybe completely worthless advice.

More like you have limited options when you  have completely worthless teammates. 

i would think that...if you are advanced far enough to do arbitrations in the first place...you would know by now to go into any and every pub mission with the mindset that you are going to play alone. it is entirely possible that you will in fact actually be playing alone...and now you are prepared if squad-mates arent helpful.

i understand...you are commenting about the reporting and the attitude....but still.

not caring at all what other players do is the best way to go into any public mission. bring a frame that can solo the mission and dont worry what anyone else is doing.

they only exception is spy missions....sometimes you just have to solo those because people fail them too much. but other than that....just ignore bad players.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Danielw8:

If you see someone is afk, or not doing the mission, you can leave before first round finish.

Or you can try teach people how to play the game, depends on you and your day, of course you are not miyagi.

If you are going to actually farm something seriously your first option is recruit chat, and the best option is find people with actually builds and decent gamesense.

just like that. I keep saying the same.
the games usually take less than 2-3 minutes. and i would never play long in publics. because the rules have to be defined BEFORE THE GAME.

1 hour ago, cha0sWyrM said:

i would think that...if you are advanced far enough to do arbitrations in the first place...you would know by now to go into any and every pub mission with the mindset that you are going to play alone. it is entirely possible that you will in fact actually be playing alone...and now you are prepared if squad-mates arent helpful.

i understand...you are commenting about the reporting and the attitude....but still.

not caring at all what other players do is the best way to go into any public mission. bring a frame that can solo the mission and dont worry what anyone else is doing.

they only exception is spy missions....sometimes you just have to solo those because people fail them too much. but other than that....just ignore bad players.

Solo'ing arbi survivals and defences are simple enough. The interceptions are a little more tedious as managing 4 points on your own can be tricky. I would love to run them solo but because they are timed missions it's not easy to test builds freely as I like to do. I'm sure I could solo them already but its easier to hold the objectives with others.

3 hours ago, (PSN)lydon123 said:

Solo'ing arbi survivals and defences are simple enough. The interceptions are a little more tedious as managing 4 points on your own can be tricky. I would love to run them solo but because they are timed missions it's not easy to test builds freely as I like to do. I'm sure I could solo them already but its easier to hold the objectives with others.

yeah....i hear what youre saying.

i personally wouldnt bother with interception at all....but...if you must...there are a few frames that can do it. my personal favorite was (and i know this is an odd choice...just hear me out) xaku.

xakus accuse ability is an unlimited range line of sight cast that can instantly stop all the bad guys from trying to capture a point...AND they stay there and defend it for you. then grasp of lohk blasts everyone else on the map. max range and duration should be enough.

i tried all sorts of solo interception builds....slova, various gloom builds, wukong, vauban with crazy vortex stuff....xaku with accuse was by far the easiest, least finicky way to do them... for me, of course...ymmv.

Archived