Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add an option to mute radio person

Riger82

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having options to switch on/off all the voices / displays would be great. Sooner or later stuff like Lotus/Ordis gets annoying. Lotus even get more worse because she starts telling me that i made it and should go for the exit, when i'm already at the extraction point feelsbadman.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Am 18.6.2021 um 01:08 schrieb SublimeAvenger:

It is wholly unnecessary for Nora to talk about exploding food EVERY SINGLE TIME I go back to my orbiter. Come on DE. Either give us a mute option or turn down the frequency of her chatter. 

every senseless information should be MUTABLE. this is nothing more than stupid spam!
but this is not only the case with sounds. there are far too many pointless actions. example: keys upgrade and selection ..... WTF is that? warframe is not a windows 95! something like that doesn't belong in a good game!

1215599542.or.51548.jpg

Please, for the love of the Void, allow us to shut this woman up.

It was cute the first time we ran the radio. Now it's just obnoxious to the point where I tab out every time I hear her start to speak. After the third or fourth time, I log out of the game completely. Her lines are way too long and honestly just seem condescending at this point. Her voice alone is driving me to stop playing.

Just add a switch to shut her up.

On 2021-06-22 at 6:13 PM, GodTheAlmighty said:

Please, for the love of the Void, allow us to shut this woman up.

It was cute the first time we ran the radio. Now it's just obnoxious to the point where I tab out every time I hear her start to speak. After the third or fourth time, I log out of the game completely. Her lines are way too long and honestly just seem condescending at this point. Her voice alone is driving me to stop playing.

Just add a switch to shut her up.

Options->Audio->Turn off Radio Chatter in Orbiter AND set Nora Night Volume to 0.

Archived