Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Dojo

SnowyGreyish

The Tenno Dojo

With all the statues in the dojo, I don't understand why there isn't a single statue of the Tenno, but we have several with our enemies. Don't like pedestallizing our enemies in our own house. Statues of our own ranks, seems like a logical option to have.

Weapon range/ ability area/ragdoll would be a great asset to people trying different builds/trying out weapons before going into battle with this new gear checking out an ability and its stregth...

Acrobatic park would be a nice place to get that difficult move just right, not the course way, without a timer or having to run through a course to do a single attempt. Tenno version of a skatepark, you probably get what I'm saying.

An extra rank ability as clan member, so you can make some areas off limits for new members that haven't contributed to the clan or are active. Have a way for warlords to see who's been contributing in the dojo.

More sit, lay and hang out options on decos and in rooms.

..a free run room for, well, free running..

agreed.

tenno statues.. agreed.. however, i think there should be something extra with this..

more-so.. some kind of stipulation.. maybe someone has to have this frame in order for the dojo to have access to it?

better yet, maybe make the statues a build-able item, that actually requires the same parts as the frame itself. basically, to build (for example) excalibur, the clan members must donate X number of systems, helmets, and chassis. pre-built, of course.

more specifically, say the clan wants to build a nekros statue.. the members must donate 10 of each built part (helm, systems, chassis) before construction can begin.

this would also give us something to do with all the extra vauban parts we get from log in, and the extra XYZ frame parts we get from running bosses for loot.... since selling the BP's for 2.5k credits isn't even worth the time, tbh.

Oh, neat idea. Probably scaled with clan size. Ghosts clans would need only one of each, and then it scales like every other ressource?

Maybe the statues could be painted like our warframes, making it possible to make them look like a particular clan member, like the warlord or other prominent figures?

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

Oh, neat idea. Probably scaled with clan size. Ghosts clans would need only one of each, and then it scales like every other ressource?

Maybe the statues could be painted like our warframes, making it possible to make them look like a particular clan member, like the warlord or other prominent figures?

I personally, really like this idea.  Would allow for some interesting room ideas.

Weapon range for sure!  I've had to bring in a clan-mate to the Dojo and spend 30 minutes with him standing there while I leave and enter the dojo to get different weapon load outs.  Having a "ragdoll" area that has different enemies that never die but can record the damage done to them over the course of 10 seconds (including average per shot) would be awesome!!  I know there are calculators (which is what I'm using currently but that's on paper, and things don't ALWAYS work out that way in game play.

If the above were to get implemented, I would like to have the option to switch weapons/mod load outs while in the dojo.  It's MY dojo for pitty's sake, I should have my weapons/mods/warframes in there someplace (maybe a display case for Weapons/Frames only visible to that player since it would get crowded if everyone's was visible).  Even with the current dojo combat, it would be cool to be able to edit weapon/warframe/mods while in the dojo!

• 2 weeks later...

Weapon range/ ability area/ragdoll would be a great asset to people trying different builds/trying out weapons before going into battle with this new gear checking out an ability and its stregth...

Acrobatic park would be a nice place to get that difficult move just right, not the course way, without a timer or having to run through a course to do a single attempt. Tenno version of a skatepark, you probably get what I'm saying.

I love these two ideas.

Comon guys,keep on replying.Without that DE will not check this topic.

Now about weapon range.There should be an option for Tenno to choose the fraction and the type of the target.It wil allow us to learn the weaknesses of our enemy.I think that it would be usefull for everybody new in the clan.