Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to reset the tenno's light and dark

(XBOX)lTTl LK lTTl

Question

6 answers to this question

From the Wiki:

Players can only affect their choices on the first playthroughs of said quests, which will permanently record the player's choice on their account. While players can replay the quests to try out a different choice, the result will not affect the player's recorded alignment.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)lTTl LK lTTl said:

I made the choice to be neutral in the war within, but I would like to reset that and make all the light choices.

Is that possible??

Sadly it is impossible to reset your choices in war within.

But fortunately, it means absolutely nothing. DE probably implemented that feature when mass effect's was still a huge success, and have completely forget about it now.

If you simply want to change the stupid light/neutral/dark symbol for your profile, i believe there are other quests with choices in them that can slightly help tilting the balance.

5 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

If you want to go negative, Blow up the bomb in the center of Megaton. or Sabotage Project Purity.

to go positive, it's actually kinda tough. the biggest lump of Karma would be to Sacrifice yourself to save Project Purity, but that's at the end of the game. Aside from that just try to kill evil guys, help good guys.

Either you're joking or in the wrong forums.

Archived