Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to add sounds to emotes

Jackdarsan

I don't believe it is an option but would like a sound that can be heard if your close enough to other players (so has a range). 

To add "hello" with a wave emote, or "my respect' with a bow emote. 

Then this could open up to more funny sounds like "OMG" and "WOW amazing". 

Could limit it to once per mission so people don't spam them but would be a nice add. 

well as i saw what happend with the echo lures i think that would be not a good idea since it not realy add anything important anyways
and most like people would still want a mute for that even if it is only limited once per mission

4 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I think adding sounds to Emotes wouldnt be a good idea, people could keep spamming them and annoying others or intentionally use them to Troll people.

My thoughts exactly, that's why I said it could be limited to 1 time use per mission. I guess them people would limit themselves to say "GoodGame or Thank you" instead of typing it out at the end of each mission. Juts thought it would be a nice option to have, could even have a plat wall to get the option. not everything needs to be free since it is a nice to have option. 

hace 18 horas, Jackdarsan dijo:

My thoughts exactly, that's why I said it could be limited to 1 time use per mission. I guess them people would limit themselves to say "GoodGame or Thank you" instead of typing it out at the end of each mission. Juts thought it would be a nice option to have, could even have a plat wall to get the option. not everything needs to be free since it is a nice to have option. 

Nah, maybe a thumbs up/down and another paired emote will be fine but imo the only emotes that would be cool to have a sound (for the other players) are the wolfs howl and the shawzin on relays.

4 hours ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Nah, maybe a thumbs up/down and another paired emote will be fine but imo the only emotes that would be cool to have a sound (for the other players) are the wolfs howl and the shawzin on relays.

Oh yeh a more visual thing. that could even show up on the other players screen when you do your emote, thats cool too. That could be silent i guess. 

Archived