Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you feel bad about your luck...

Wyrd_Oh

...know that you're not alone. I've been playing this game on and off for over 6 years and I've only JUST gotten Hate to drop. I'm fairly certain I've gotten the Scimitar Engines (1%) to drop TWICE before this.

If you've got your own tale of woe, regale us Tenno.

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

2 hours ago, Wyrd_Oh said:

...know that you're not alone. I've been playing this game on and off for over 6 years and I've only JUST gotten Hate to drop. I'm fairly certain I've gotten the Scimitar Engines (1%) to drop TWICE before this.

I play more or less as long as you

I do sortie everyday i have like +/-1200 daily tribute

Yet i only once get legendary fusion core from sortie

I in fact like RNG it really helps many games
But problem is if someone lack imagination and make pool of 10+ items and give one of that items >1% drop chance

Never blame RNG blame low drop chances

I dont need that fusion core i find more use in potatoes from sortie or even forma endo and so go on

But it start to feel like syandana darvo mentioned few days ago

ITS FREE!!! ITS YOURS!!! GO CLAIM IT!!! Yet most of us wont get it

It does feel like we are being cheated

We are promised many items but low drop chances just smash this promise with reality wall

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Wyrd_Oh:

i finally got war bp in this year. and i play since release!

Steam Workshop::Roflcopter audio (for soundblock)

My worst offenders: War blueprint, Mitter chassis, Frost chassis, Baza Prime blueprint.

Most of the pretty rare things I get just by playing. Roll frequency is really the key. It's not unusual for me to play more than 15 missions in a single session. One time I was raining death all over Grineer nodes and got Toxin Resistance Aura drop, which has 0.2256% drop chance according to Wiki.

My worst example of RNG wasn't from Warframe. It was from not getting a 50% chance item I needed to drop some 5 times in a row (which is coming out only to an hour or so tops for the game I was playing, but 50% chance)  and getting several 1% chance items I had no use for. I also don't think I ever got a use for them, either.

one of my closest friends has played since warframe launched on consoles, and still hasn't gotten the hate yet. the only time Stalker Drops it is when he's not on line or in the same mission. I always make sure to screenshot when I get Hate BPs and send them to him, because I'm a terrible person.

no doubt when the Update drops it'll take me a while to get a larvling with one of the new Kuva weapons, so I'm prepared to go up against RNGsus again real soon. 

RNG is RNG. Playing the game from the start and in the early days I got plat discounts, since 2015 I did not get any. There are also some weapons what is missing from my collection, but I personally not taking it too deep. At the very least you can play and have some fun. The problem starts when you want something so hard and become frustrated because you can not get it when you wish to. Lower the expectations just a little and try to not directly farm something because that could cause burn out.

A friend of mine tried to get Rhino but ended up to gift her because in 78 runs she don't got a single rhino system but everything else. She was lucky however with Valkyr because in 4 run got all of her parts.

RNG is a thing what only can be dealt if you not try to handle it as a job.

Archived