Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC | Sporadic system crashes while running Warframe

Disasterchild

My PC crashes and restarts when I run Warframe. It's very inconsistent. It can happen five minutes or five hours from firing up the game, and there's days when it doesn't happen at all. It's happened both mid-mission and in my orbiter. My hardware runs everything just fine, it's not chugging or has any problems otherwise. Fans are working as intended and temp is a stable lukewarm. However, I've noticed that every time right before it crashes, the in-game music cuts out. Then after a few seconds, everything freezes, then a couple more seconds and it's "OOPS! Your system has run into an unexpected error and we need to collect some information"-time.

My computer isn't new or very strong by any means, so I've thought about possibly dying hardware, but it doesn't ever happen with any other application than Warframe. It's started happening two patches of Win10 ago, but I'm not going to claim that it's necessarily related. It feels so random that I find it hard to collect any useful information myself.

Hardware and stuff:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
NVidia Geforce GTX960M
32 GB RAM (don't ask, haha)
Game runs from an SSD with plenty empty headroom
250∇ / 150∆ MB/s ethernet

Archived