Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neat trick with Wildcard Requiem (Oull) mod

Hierarch777

As I understood, guessing part of the Requiem of a Nemesis unveils it permanently, thus speeding up your quest to vanquish your Lich or Sister. 

On the other hand, a Requiem mod has 3 charges which deplete upon Vanquishing/Converting a Nemesis. Same rule would apply to the Wildcard mod. 

Moving on, use the Wildcard mod to discover 2 out of 3 Requiem mods of your active Nemesis, then learn the last one the old-fashioned way (Murmur farming).

In conclusion, when you learn the last of the 3 Requiems, switch out Wildcard and put the 3 together, and keep trying to take down your lich until you ultimately guess the correct order. 

Hope this helps <3

10 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

On the other hand, a Requiem mod has 3 charges which deplete upon Vanquishing/Converting a Nemesis. Same rule would apply to the Wildcard mod. 

Unless I missed a post fully explaining what the wildcard does. That's a big ole assumption, it could have 1 charge, the charges could be expended anytime it's used, or it might be permanently in the parazon slot once used on a lich and can only be removed after Vanquish/Convert.

As long as the mod is permanent & doesn't run out of charges I'm happy because this will greatly speed up lich farming... 

Especially since there giving those who meet requirements like me the the new wildcard mod

I really doubt they would give this to us if it weren't permanent.. that would  be the best gift in all of this from DE... 

Just now, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

As long as the mod is permanent & doesn't run out of charges I'm happy because this will greatly speed up lich farming... 

Especially since there giving those who meet requirements like me the hew wildcard mod I really doubt they would give this to us if it weren't permanent.. that would  be the best gift in all of this from DE... 

It's highly unlikely that it will be permanent

1 minute ago, acevezwing said:

I doubt DE doesn't see this kind of exploit coming considering how convenient a wildcard is in a guessing game.

... The clock has been ticking ever since it was released so... people should just prepare for the consequences...

vor 1 Minute schrieb acevezwing:

I doubt DE doesn't see this kind of exploit coming considering how convenient a wildcard is in a guessing game.

I don't really see any disadvantages. Of course, it is not played that often, but if the new weapon is not as bad as usual, then you can see the player in the other area. player online does not go down.
besides, kuva farm was extremely boring ..... except for a weapon after X runs there is nothing valuable at all ...
-> therefore the faster it is over, the better.

Still be useful, even if you want to avoid actually consuming it.

Learned the first requiem, and then test it to find out that it's not the first in the sequence?  Toss Oull in the first slot and try it as the second.  This means that you can figure out the position of your first revealed requiem before even learning the second one.

42 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

Moving on, use the Wildcard mod to discover 2 out of 3 Requiem mods of your active Nemesis, then learn the last one the old-fashioned way (Murmur farming).

You will just see same thing as now. "Wildcard icon - correct". This is simple and straightforward approach. So iirc, you should worry to not cheat yourself, couse first circle is moving much faster than a third.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Ah, this is tread about unreasonable expectations... Then I... Don't have any.

90% - After few weeks (and dosens of posts) DE reduce grind a bit.

9% - All will be the same (as Universal Medalions)

1% - it will just bugged out.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

This sounds way overcomplicated.

just get 3. Put those 3 on. Kill the Lich in 1 go.

kek, nice as it would be to get 3 wildcards and literally killany lich at rank 1, no way in hell that's gonna happen. the most I hope for is that they won't be used until a Lich is Converted/Vanquished, especially if these wildcards are hard to get; I know we get one for free with the update if you hunted a previous Lich, but are they uncommon? rare? ultra super duper rare? we don't know yet.

6 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Especially since there giving those who meet requirements like me the the new wildcard mod

I really doubt they would give this to us if it weren't permanent.. that would  be the best gift in all of this from DE... 

Ah nice we got some fresh meat.

https://youtu.be/97dqp28B2mg?t=97

100% per cent a consumable. 78% chance a plat item. 1500% chance not for the players' sake.

Archived