Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 28 - July 2

[DE]Dudley

Stream_Schedule_June_28_to_July_2.png

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer the Requiem Relic Grab Bag:

• Zenith Granum Crown 

• Requiem Relic I (Radiant)

• Requiem Relic II (Radiant)

• Requiem Relic III (Radiant)

• Requiem Relic IV (Radiant)

v--A_PDJjiF8HKo6UonsMtE7lGIHQeBWHB3nUCbx

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

6 minutes ago, (PSN)MistahPringles said:

If a player has not completed Protea's quest, will they still be able to aquire these Granum Crowns? 

you can't earn crowns before compleating deadlock protocol

2 hours ago, (PSN)MistahPringles said:

If a player has not completed Protea's quest, will they still be able to aquire these Granum Crowns? 

Yes, you just need the enemies to be a certain level and wait for the treasurer dude to spawn, wiki has more details :P

Sorry, misread it as "after player completed Protea's quest" for some reason xD

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Nightingamer_127 said:

Yeah, that would be nice but this is in preparation for Sisters of Parvos. 

I like this week's drops. 

I'm sure they will create another type of relic for the sisters, not using the ones for grineer.

32 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

Yes, you just need the enemies to be a certain level and wait for the treasurer dude to spawn, wiki has more details :P

Treasurers will spawn but a player who hasn't completed Deadlock Protocol won't see the Granum Crown drop and won't be able to collect it. The wiki says this and I have confirmed it with an alt account.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)MistahPringles said:

My assumption is that the Twitch drop will bypass the normal restriction on these items. I have an alt account that hasn't done Second Dream or War Within and yet I have several Riven mods and Focus lenses from Gift of the Lotus Alerts and Twitch drops.

1 hour ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Stream_Schedule_June_28_to_July_2.png

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer the Requiem Relic Grab Bag:

• Zenith Granum Crown 

• Requiem Relic I (Radiant)

• Requiem Relic II (Radiant)

• Requiem Relic III (Radiant)

• Requiem Relic IV (Radiant)

v--A_PDJjiF8HKo6UonsMtE7lGIHQeBWHB3nUCbx

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

The drops are like a omen to sister of parvos update? 

Grab bags, oh grab bags, how lovely. Makes me glad I’m not watching the streams again. Why not vitus essence since you made the “great” choice to put the things meant to help guns out in arbitrations? Or is the whole “listening to players” thing just not working? Please DE, the people don’t like grab bags 

4 hours ago, kyori said:

I'm sure they will create another type of relic for the sisters, not using the ones for grineer

Nah, they will be the same Requiems, might just get more fissure location for the relics other than Fortress exclusively. Sources : Stream

And I do think the mods are for Lich as an "Immortal Enemy" not just Grinner Lich. 

Requiems have their own individual meaning separate from the lich as can be seen by getting standing in necralisk, unlocking the lore and meaniiof each requiem wore ^_^ .

It's a nice thing to listen to sometime eh?

(Psst: Access the room behind the wall for the requiem Lore entry)

Sadly, this week is not worth my time.  As someone who hasn't done the two quests leading up to the Sisters update, I don't really have any interest in getting a Crown or Requiem relics.  They serve no use to me.

Spoiler

(Even though I still have my first ever Lich, who I honestly don't care about enough to farm murmurs for to kill/convert. She can stay 'annoyed' on Phobos for the rest of her life. Cause it doesn't affect me since I don't do quests on Phobos. Nor do I really care about completing all nodes. Arbitration and Steel Path aren't my thing. Yes, the rewards are good but I don't need them. And, besides I'm not "skilled" enough for taking on lv150+. LMAO.

Also, I no longer care or wish to play with or have other help me get rid of her. I've had to many horrible experiences with other players and being in a clan. (I went through and left 4 clans. Cause of the clan leader.) and I don't wish to go through it again. I prefer to play and stay solo, since I can't get along with anyone else. Tis my life though. lmao.

Archived