Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 28 - July 2

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-06-25 at 12:42 PM, (PSN)Nightingamer_127 said:

Yeah, that would be nice but this is in preparation for Sisters of Parvos. 

I like this week's drops. 

Vitus would also be in preparation for that update.

I make no comment on preference, efficacy, or anything else of that nature regarding this.

The crown is useless to the majority not sure why anyone want that and do I want to wake up at 3am for it hell NO plus if that d a m n grab bag still around why don’t you make it 2 random relics at the same time to be worth staying awake / watching  Otherwise just put the mods itself instead to save us a relic cracking rng run in that very repetitive missing.

On 2021-06-25 at 9:42 PM, AlyxisPrime said:

Ah cool.  I needed to farm some requiem relics.  Thanks ❤️

Also, Warframe emojis in the forums when?

Just grind kuva liches and you will passively keep your requiem relics always stocked. Because of this, I never needed to farm them and now have 200+ requiem relics.

Please, for the love of Void Dragons, change the way people acquire weapons from Liches. I hate the 'do a mission repeatedly until the larva has the right  weapon' approach. When it takes two hours of tries to get a weapon you want, it's boring AND terrible. And since there are going to be 3 more Grineer weapons added, it's only going to get worse.
Hoping against hope that Sisters of Parvos are less needlessly grindy.

On 2021-06-26 at 3:42 AM, AlyxisPrime said:

Ah cool.  I needed to farm some requiem relics.  Thanks ❤️

Also, Warframe emojis in the forums when?

On 2021-06-27 at 1:58 PM, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Just grind kuva liches and you will passively keep your requiem relics always stocked. Because of this, I never needed to farm them and now have 200+ requiem relics.

I'm sitting on 900 requiem relics Just farming the odd Lich and doing mainly the Kuva missions.

Getting more in a Grab Bag as Rads won't hurt either seeing I watch the streams.

On 2021-06-25 at 2:42 PM, (PSN)Nightingamer_127 said:

Yeah, that would be nice but this is in preparation for Sisters of Parvos. 

I like this week's drops. 

Vitus essesnce is for buying hte Galvanized mods that'll come with the update (they moved them from Teshin shop to Arbi shop), so would be even more appropriate since everyone that cares about the Systers already have a ton of requien relics and zenith crowns anyway.

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

@[DE]Dudley and/or @Digressive Please add your name to the list of staff members. I had trouble finding this schedule.

I normally use this page to find important content:

"Latest Staff Replies" https://forums.warframe.com/discover/1896/

It is only logical to get added to the list.

That's a good point; I somewhat recall [DE]Megan saying that there wouldn't be a Home Time this week, but perhaps that's not the same thing as these streams.

That being said, I had assumed based on what she said that there would not be any Twitch things this week to maybe make way for the Sisters of Parvos update (If it happened to be this week).

Small edit: I had a chance to check the top-left of the website via the computer, & saw the "4) Community Livestream Schedule". That apparently took me back to here, but to re-confirm this I tried checking it again via the Mobile version of the site; It seems this ^ was nowhere to be found at all. You'd have to go out of your way to search for the current schedule on mobile in order to locate it. I think it would help to add a "Community Livestream" section to the mobile version of the site, perhaps below or above "Latest Staff Replies".

• I'm not complaining necessarily, I just think it would be a good thing to add more awareness / accessibility to these Livestreams by adding that as a new section for mobile site users to see.

Looking forward to when the update gets here :)

Why can't we have Granum void relics? Like  relics but rather than relying on ancient orokin death defiance (twin orokin queens). It relies on Parvos' higher understanding of physics. A more artificial death defiance. With relics that have a clean, circuitry look, in gold, blue and silver. The mods with a hybridized orokin/corpus language. Recycling Requiem relics is just lazy and boring. Make the rare reward in granum relics an exilus warframe adapter blueprint. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

I just want to say thank you for putting out trash drops every week. 

It's so relaxing not having to worry about watching the stream :) 

Thank you for your awesome feedback, you found a way to relax and not worry about the Streams, I find it refreshing about your total honesty and wasting time (when you could have been relaxing) posting a reply to a Stream thread you didn't have to worry about this week. yv7Fl.gif

On 2021-06-29 at 5:28 AM, (PSN)Varjak_Prime1473 said:

Why can't we have Granum void relics? Like  relics but rather than relying on ancient orokin death defiance (twin orokin queens). It relies on Parvos' higher understanding of physics. A more artificial death defiance. With relics that have a clean, circuitry look, in gold, blue and silver. The mods with a hybridized orokin/corpus language. Recycling Requiem relics is just lazy and boring. Make the rare reward in granum relics an exilus warframe adapter blueprint. 

everyone when corpus liches got first announced: oh god, we'll have to farm for new requiem relics and mods all over again, DE doesn't respect our time

you right now: wow DE can't even make new requiem relics and mods, imagine reusing perfectly fine assets and systems, they're so lazy

6 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

I just want to say thank you for putting out trash drops every week. 

It's so relaxing not having to worry about watching the stream :) 

"the things I get for free by afking on twitch aren't good enough"

boo-hoo, you ungrateful, entitled, crybaby. grow some manners or learn to keep your mouth shut.

I swear, half of the people who speak in this Community have absolutely no understanding of what they're yapping on about, yet they act like they're smartest beans around, who deserve everything and for everything to be as the please. All you're contributing to the discourse is noise, please stop talking.

Archived