Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the point of playing this game if they don't even fix simple bugs?

(PSN)EwoDarkWolf

Hos disbanding several times a day, leaving three players before it just disbands everyone and takes all your rewards. Even lost a relic because the host left at the end of the mission, causing it to count as complete, but not giving us any of the rewards.

Fish on Deimos just don't appear sometimes, even in rainbow areas. Thousands of standing wasted trying to catch a rare fish, just for nothing to spawn for me, while other players cash in on my effort. One of my favorite things to do ruined by literally being unable to do it for no reason at all.

Deimos fishing rod isn't even centered, unless you aren't aiming with L2. I could almost fix this as a new programmer, so really??

And many more. I wouldn't be so salty if it wasn't for the fact that there are MANY threads dating back YEARS with these issues. And at least two of these issues are game reading bugs, but you can't be bothered to fix them to help retain your community? 

This particular time, it did at least give me my personal reward in mail. Bone of the materials/mods picked up throughout the mission, and no choice like usual, but at least I didn't just straight up lose my relic. However, it is still a major issue that severely needs to be addressed. As well as the fishing on Deimos.

Archived