Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Am I suppose to aim?

-NTB-Cris0407

this is why DE should just make us appear translucent while aiming: it wouldn't require any cosmetics to be adjusted and you'd still be able to see where you're shooting.

to be fair, Lavos' arm plates are a bit OTT. I'm not sure the thought of "how do players aim" crosses the designer's mind sometimes.

If it matters:  I just checked on PC, using the Epitaph (the weapon the OP was apparently using.)  I couldn't duplicate this issue while standing on the ground.  However, his glove *does* reappear when aim gliding.  The glove doesn't block the crosshair in that position, and I couldn't get it to stay visible - it vanished again as soon as he touched the ground.

If it's not doing this for the OP, that's a bug and they'll have to contact Support I guess.

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

What other Frames have the same issue?

Seems like a pretty Lavos-specific problem to me.

Zephyr Harrier had this issue as well, but due to having huge shoulder pads rather than huge gloves. It was fixed some time after they fixed Lavos, but I've seen it pop up here and there on occasion (but cannot duplicate).

4 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

They need to improve aiming in general, especially hip-fire aiming, do you have any idea how often waypoints are more distracting then helpful?

It doesn't help that they layer over the reticule.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Joezone619:

They need to improve aiming in general, especially hip-fire aiming, do you have any idea how often waypoints are more distracting then helpful?

apart from sniper, aim has absolutely no advantages. and fights usually take place within mele range ...........
mobs have primitive AI like a grandpa. headshots are not an issue ........

therefore I cannot understand it at all!

47 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Lol at all the jaded, salty responses, you must be so proud bois.

Er... which ones? The ones I see are mostly just explaining that OP's likely experiencing a glitch, which is neither jaded nor salty.

3 hours ago, Corvid said:

Er... which ones? The ones I see are mostly just explaining that OP's likely experiencing a glitch, which is neither jaded nor salty.

I dont wanna start pointing fingers, for obvious reasons, so im just expressing my dissapointment -_-

Needless to say, some positivity is desperatelly needed here.

Imo at least ^^

Archived