Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1 Weapons

N1ysUS

Question

I am in phobos right now and I will go to ceres soon. There is only 1 mission left and my mk1-braton is lvl 29. After I max mk1-braton, should I max the other mk1-weapons too? I already buyed them but if you say I can sell them. Also, after I max mk1-braton, can I gain mr xp with maxing normal braton?

13 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, AlyxisPrime said:

All weapons maxed will give you MR.  So yes, max the other mk-1 weapons and yes the normal Braton will give you MR too, as it's a different weapon.

Thx for answering, I want to ask you 1 more question. How can I max them quickly. Mk1-Weapons are too weak. I mean, the guns probably. Cause I already maxed skana, mk1-bo and mk1-furax and I think 3 of them are op for beginners (Middle mouse button) but guns are too weak. I just modded mk1-braton with a full level critical damage and a full lvl fire rate and I can only kill weak type lvl 15 enemies. I need better guns, but I need to max these first.

31 minutes ago, N1ysUS said:

How can I max them quickly

Weapons gain affinity the more you kill with them, or the more your squad members (if you're running in squads) kill.

If you're not killing, you're not maximizing your affinity gain for them.

My suggestion is to use Mobile Defense missions to rank them up... But you do have to kill enemies through the rest of the map, not just on the objective consoles... And don't sprint, give them time to actually spawn so that you have more to kill.

31 minutes ago, N1ysUS said:

I just modded mk1-braton with a full level critical damage and a full lvl fire rate

Do me a favor, take out that fire rate mod and use Serration, even if its the 5-rank flawed Serration.

The same happens for Mk1 Secondaries, take out the fire rate mod and use Hornet Strike.

And if you have Split Chamber for Primaries and Barrel Diffusion for secondaries, even better. Use them too.

7 hours ago, N1ysUS said:

I just modded mk1-braton with a full level critical damage and a full lvl fire rate and I can only kill weak type lvl 15 enemies

Modding in Warframe has something of a steep learning curve.  I recommend checking out some modding tutorials on YouTube.  Warframe has some really nice content creators who help beginners.

On 2021-06-26 at 9:58 PM, AlyxisPrime said:

Modding in Warframe has something of a steep learning curve.  I recommend checking out some modding tutorials on YouTube.  Warframe has some really nice content creators who help beginners.

Hey, can I ask you 1 more question? This isn't about mk1-weapons but I couldn't find correct tag for this question from creating question thing. Is there a quest that will explain me the syndicate's lore or something? Like I want to select which faction syndicate will I join based on their stories. I mean there is a quest for darvo, there is a quest for cephalon simaris, there is a quest for cetus, fortuna and deimos and is there a quest for faction syndicates?

42 minutes ago, N1ysUS said:

Hey, can I ask you 1 more question? This isn't about mk1-weapons but I couldn't find correct tag for this question from creating question thing. Is there a quest that will explain me the syndicate's lore or something? Like I want to select which faction syndicate will I join based on their stories. I mean there is a quest for darvo, there is a quest for cephalon simaris, there is a quest for cetus, fortuna and deimos and is there a quest for faction syndicates?

Faction syndicates predate the introduction of those quests.

You can do what I did and support the syndicates you feel its right after reading their descriptions... For example, my chosen syndicates are Steel Meridian, Hexis and Suda. The other three, I have absolutely no ideal identification with them and, by associated consequence, no connection of any kind... Or, you can simply do what the rest did and grind for all syndicates... Which is, ultimately, what's required of you if you're planning on leveling up Archwing weapons, Archwing Melee and Syndicate weapons...

vor 49 Minuten schrieb N1ysUS:

Not directly.

Some quests are tied to syndicates (like "the silver grove"- new loka, "octavias anthem"- cephalon suda, etc.), but you can always start them regardless of your standing.
During theses quests and other interactions/quotes you'll learn a bit about their "believes and goals". But this has no direct impact on the gameplay, besides the death-squads and syndicate shop items.
But if you want everything (all rewards) from all the syndicates you have to rank up each one at least once.
So once you have maxed them all (not at the same time, i pref to max only 2 at a time), you can freely switch between them by swapping the sigils and ranking up again and you don't even have to pay the rank up fee any more.
At that point you'll know if you want to go for the "lore/story", or if you go for the one which store items sell best or you just don't care and stay at latest you leveled up.

12 hours ago, N1ysUS said:

It doesn't matter. In the end many of us just max all of them (in turn. Not all at once).

Also, back to your modding question. Always more damage and multishot. The basic modding especially for secondaries: the first two slots should always be damage and multishot. Second two slots are usually for elements. Next two slots you can play with critical or more elements. And last two slots is the only place you can get creative with rof or other stuff.

22 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

It doesn't matter. In the end many of us just max all of them (in turn. Not all at once).

Also, back to your modding question. Always more damage and multishot. The basic modding especially for secondaries: the first two slots should always be damage and multishot. Second two slots are usually for elements. Next two slots you can play with critical or more elements. And last two slots is the only place you can get creative with rof or other stuff.

I'd have to partially disagree with this. Don't be afraid to not have full damage on your equipment. Choose what you feel comfortable with, but be aware that there are rewards that are worth getting at lower levels that don't necessarily require all the damage in the world, and that can free you up to play around with different mods that aren't straight damage, like Punch-Through, more/less zoom, longer beam distance, etc.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

I'd have to partially disagree with this. Don't be afraid to not have full damage on your equipment. Choose what you feel comfortable with, but be aware that there are rewards that are worth getting at lower levels that don't necessarily require all the damage in the world, and that can free you up to play around with different mods that aren't straight damage, like Punch-Through, more/less zoom, longer beam distance, etc.

Feel free to fully disagree.

It's just the basic stuff that'll come in handy in most cases and definitely worth knowing for the long run. It's pretty far from a universal rule and I'll never preach it as the only truth.

What did they said about paintings again? You need to learn about basic paintings techniques before attempting abstract painting.

1 minute ago, Soy77 said:

Feel free to fully disagree.

It's just the basic stuff that'll come in handy in most cases and definitely worth knowing for the long run. It's pretty far from a universal rule and I'll never preach it as the only truth.

What did they said about paintings again? You need to learn about basic paintings techniques before attempting abstract painting.

I'm fine with partially disagreeing

On 2021-06-26 at 7:19 PM, N1ysUS said:

I am in phobos right now and I will go to ceres soon. There is only 1 mission left and my mk1-braton is lvl 29. After I max mk1-braton, should I max the other mk1-weapons too? I already buyed them but if you say I can sell them. Also, after I max mk1-braton, can I gain mr xp with maxing normal braton?

yes you can gain xp, yes you should get more weapons and yes you should start crafting weapons.

I'd recommend you make boltor and fragor. Those weapons can pack a punch when moded right:) And it also gives you MR so that is a big bonus right there.

13 hours ago, N1ysUS said:

weapons can be bought from syndicates the in game market and even missions:)

Archived