Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I may or may not have snaped completely of the rails here

Dr.Stug

54 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

No, I mean if your end goal is to just waste platinum to take it out of circulation, just buy boosters.  Of course it's just as pointless as applying thousands of forma to a single weapon.

to be fair almost everything (storydriven plots and decisions) is a pointless activity (yea yea I know bu bu but the rewards you get from them ) now let me clarify we have 15 types of missions (conclave doesn't count)  Assassination Capture Defense Excavation Extermination Highjack Hive Hive Sabotage Interception Invasion Mobile Defense Recovery(only apllicable if you get captured by the zanuka) Rescue Regular Sabotage Spy Survival & RailJack 

1. Assassination
  2. Extermination
  3. Survival
  4. RailJack 

what these have in common is kill X ammount of things (or a specified target)

1. Capture
  2. Highjack

what this have in common is capture a specified target inanimate or not and extract

1. Defense
  2. Interception
  3. Mobile Defense
  4. RailJack 
  5. Disruption

what this have in common is the fact that they are essentialy gloryfied defense mission aka defend an inanimate object for a specific ammount of time (arbis aside ) I'm not gonna explain  EVERY mission to you  but you get the point

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Yeah, that's why I had to ham-math that remaining thousand by dividing the 3,000 Forma for 35,000 plat by 3, which gave me 1,000 forma for 11.666.666(repeating) and came up with the odd 116.666 number, because odd numbers are a pain in the %*&$ sometimes.

It's not fully precise, but that is in the ballpark at least.

well the more precise methode would be to use the solo Forma for 20 plat but the you get an Error on the calc software and a normal calculator also doesn't work (prior to 2000's) due to the chip responsible for the calculations spitting out errors  

5 minutes ago, Destributor said:

well the more precise methode would be to use the solo Forma for 20 plat but the you get an Error on the calc software and a normal calculator also doesn't work (prior to 2000's) due to the chip responsible for the calculations spitting out errors  

I did it with the 3 pack because it was the more sane option since it is 3 forma for the price of 1.5 of em.

The exact and less fiscally reasonable approach would have just been 10,000 Forma for 200,000 plat, which is very much more than even the 9,000 Forma for 105,000 plat in the last calculation.

I only went for the bundles because I can only imagine anyone saying "I want 10k Forma fast" would use them instead to get more mileage out of their plat.

3 minutes ago, Destributor said:

Here's how much 10000 Forma would cost you

Forma Bundles cost 35p each and give you 3 Forma each purchase, this is the cheapest method of mass buying Forma at this time

If you buy 3333 Forma Bundles, you get 9999 Forma, that's 116655p.

Now for your 10000th Forma you can either buy another bundle, which would set your purchased Forma count to 10002 and would total to 116690 platinum.

If you instead decide that you don't want the other 2 Forma, you can instead purchase a single Forma in addition to the 3333 Forma Bundles, which would be a total of 116675 platinum.

tl;dr

10,000 Forma = 116675 Platinum

10,002 Forma =116690 Platinum

1 minute ago, 16Bitman said:

Here's how much 10000 Forma would cost you

Forma Bundles cost 35p each and give you 3 Forma each purchase, this is the cheapest method of mass buying Forma at this time

If you buy 3333 Forma Bundles, you get 9999 Forma, that's 116655p.

Now for your 10000th Forma you can either buy another bundle, which would set your purchased Forma count to 10002 and would total to 116690 platinum.

If you instead decide that you don't want the other 2 Forma, you can instead purchase a single Forma in addition to the 3333 Forma Bundles, which would be a total of 116675 platinum.

tl;dr

10,000 Forma = 116675 Platinum

10,002 Forma =116690 Platinum

essentialy yes

13 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Might I recommend putting all this raw effort into speed running games or something like that? It's repetitive like this but you can make progress and even make money streaming if you get good enough.

I am a streamer twitch.tv/destributor69 scedual
unless RL hits me with an issue monday to friday from 12 pm to end time Unknown (if I put a target time for stream end I'm gonna over shoot it by 2 to 3 hours ao I don't)

4 hours ago, Destributor said:

k soooo recently (on the 24th of February 2021) I accepted a Forma Chalenge (10k forma ) on the Stug (currently sitting at 140 forma file:///C:/Users/miagr/Pictures/stug 140.png ) and I'm thinking of Doing 10k forma Vauban or if DE actualy releases a stug wraith or a kuva stug a 50k Forma Stug wraith or kuva Stugs 

your Opinion Yes/No

incredulous questioning GIF

1 hour ago, Godmode_Ash said:

I think he meant to say 1k forma but confuse it with 10k because of English.

ooh no I meant to say 10k not 1k (nekros is gonna receive 1 k forma not the stug the stug needs to get 10k)

1 hour ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Who challenged you to do this? With those types of rules? I think Your having the piss taken out of you mate. Someone somewhere is laughing out loud.

jokes on them really cause a they're the ones that need to give me the remaining 9860 forma for the 10k forma chalenge so it's not even out of my pocket HA
that's 116.666 plat they have to spend not me

7 hours ago, Destributor said:

k soooo recently (on the 24th of February 2021) I accepted a Forma Chalenge (10k forma ) on the Stug (currently sitting at 140 forma file:///C:/Users/miagr/Pictures/stug 140.png ) and I'm thinking of Doing 10k forma Vauban or if DE actualy releases a stug wraith or a kuva stug a 50k Forma Stug wraith or kuva Stug.

Chalenge Rules

1. no Affinity booster unless it's DE enforced (example affinity weekend/Login reward)
  2. the chalenger Has to provide the chalenged one ( in this case me ) the requiered ammount of forma via gift 
  3. Must be Done In ESO
  4. photographic or cliped stream evidence must be presented (twitch.tv/destributor69 incase you want to join me into the desent to madness) 
  5. if the Chalenged one completes 10k forma before the 600 day mark then he shall receive 20k plat
  6. Speed Leveling strats are allowed 

your Opinion Yes/No

Won't take part because I don't have the interest nor patience to add even 10 forma on my Vauban prime. Just going to say putting 10,000 forma onto a frame has been done by Rahetalius who put 10,000 forma into his Vauban. As for the Stug, I think it's Triburos who has been doing something like that with the Stug.

Just now, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Won't take part because I don't have the interest nor patience to add even 10 forma on my Vauban prime. Just going to say putting 10,000 forma onto a frame has been done by Rahetalius who put 10,000 forma into his Vauban. As for the Stug, I think it's Triburos who has been doing something like that with the Stug.

trib is doin vanila star chart with it 

7 hours ago, Destributor said:

k soooo recently (on the 24th of February 2021) I accepted a Forma Chalenge (10k forma ) on the Stug (currently sitting at 140 forma file:///C:/Users/miagr/Pictures/stug 140.png ) and I'm thinking of Doing 10k forma Vauban or if DE actualy releases a stug wraith or a kuva stug a 50k Forma Stug wraith or kuva Stug.

Chalenge Rules

1. no Affinity booster unless it's DE enforced (example affinity weekend/Login reward)
  2. the chalenger Has to provide the chalenged one ( in this case me ) the requiered ammount of forma via gift 
  3. Must be Done In ESO
  4. photographic or cliped stream evidence must be presented (twitch.tv/destributor69 incase you want to join me into the desent to madness) 
  5. if the Chalenged one completes 10k forma before the 600 day mark then he shall receive 20k plat
  6. Speed Leveling strats are allowed 

your Opinion Yes/No

I think I may or may not have *snapped completely *off the rails here.

*Ok, *so recently (on the 24th of February 2021) I accepted a Forma *Challenge (10k forma) on the Stug, *I’m currently sitting at 140 forma file:///C:/Users/miagr/Pictures/stug 140.png 

*I'm thinking of Doing 10k forma Vauban or if DE *actually  releases a Stug wraith or a kuva Stug a 50k *version.

*Challenge rules;

1. no Affinity booster unless it's DE enforced, *like a bonus affinity weekend.
  2. the *challenger *has to provide the *challenged with the requiered *amount of forma via gift.
  3. Must be Done In ESO.
  4. *Photos or *clipped stream evidence must be presented. *This is my twitch link twitch.tv/destributor69 
  5. If the *challenged one completes 10k forma before the 600 day mark then they shall receive 20k plat.
  6. Speed Leveling strats are allowed.

Yes/No?

7 hours ago, Leqesai said:

My opinion: Don't accept stupid forma challenges and do something productive with your time.

Best answer.   If someone "challenges" you to forma off a bridge, would you do it?   Nah.  

You CAN say no to these things, you know.

38 minutes ago, Aurianna said:

Best answer.   If someone "challenges" you to forma off a bridge, would you do it?   Nah.  

You CAN say no to these things, you know.

doesn't help the fact that I was drunk af at the time 

I have one question: At what rate is the Forma being gifted? Are you getting it all at once, an amount every so often, or only when you run out?

If all at once: Congratulations! You have a lifetime supply of Forma and this challenge is absolutely meaningless!

If it's a gifted amount every so often: You only need to put in a moderate amount of dedication when you are on stream, just to show that you aren't a freeloader and are "actually going through with the challenge", despite only doing it casually.

If it's only gifted when you run out (the smart thing to do by your investor): I wouldn't bother with the challenge at all, since if you're so bored, you could use the time to explore a different hobby.

You wouldn't be finishing the challenge in any of these scenarios, so you aren't getting that 20k platinum, but realistically you probably aren't going to finish it either way, so you may as well profit off of this since you have the opportunity.

Archived