Can't wait for our Tenno to grow up

~

Hopefully it hasn't been canned.

Really want to make my Tenno have a beard.
A big mountain-man beard.

Also, would be cool to get a Tenno Amp-Melee thing.

So, instead of force clapping at your enemies you hit them with a weapon.

Maybe let your Tenno use your Warframe's Exalted weapon.

Another thing I can't wait for,
is the thing you install on your warframe to make them have AI while as your Tenno.
(like how Umbra Does)

I also am wondering why the Proto weapon set isn't released yet.
It was shown years ago, I really want that sawn-off shotgun, shotgun-pistol skin..

The Next Umbra I hope is Mag,
and she comes with Umbral Redirection, Umbral Stretch, and Umbral Deflection,
as well as an Umbral Primary or Secondary,
with, Sacrificial Beam Length and Status Chance mods.

~

Edited by General_Durandal
  • Like 5

• General_Durandal changed the title to Can't wait for our Tenno to grow up
7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Doragonzuk said:

Yeah I would love if the way the mote amp works is changed to a semi and then they just buff the void beam to easily deal with level 50 enimes with focus and amps dealing even better damage

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Amp

You can create a lot of amps... And most of them can deal with enemies way beyond "level 50" (even more since the Void damage changes). If you want to push it further, you can use Virtuos Trojan (Viral arcane) and Unairu wisp. If you want even more damage, you can use Magus Accelerant. If you want EVEN MORE damage, you can use Madurai Void Strike...

Edited by vanaukas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

~

And he can move out and get a job. Like I know the job market is terrible IRL and the housing market somehow even worse, but in the WF verse he has plenty of savings for a down payment on his own house. And it's not like there's any shortage of contracts, he doesn't need to rely on my nepotism forever. Helminth and I would like some "alone time" again, thank you very much!

• Like 1

I would make a joke about with the general attitude of the forums makes having the Tenno stay children makes sense and should stay that way.

But, I think I will actually be a mature person (for once) and leave the childish squabbles to everyone else.

• Like 4

You do know that will only occur within the Duviri Paradox right? Our Tennos dont age so its likely some distortion caused by the Void energies in the Paradox which will allow us to be an Adult wile there.

Many players have asked for a Melee Amp weapon and if my memory is correct even the Devs have demonstrated interest on the subject during DevStreams.

Also, about the Exalted weapon, would be cool, i would love having my Operator using the Skana Prime from my Excalibur Prime's Exalted Blade. <3

is the thing you install on your warframe to make them have AI while as your Tenno.
(like how Umbra Does)

Warframes arent Machines to have an AI but if you refer to the Self Awareness, im personally not interested in it. Im ok with Excalibur Umbra having it because he has a reason to have it, i dont see how they would explain this being done to other frames which we already have.

If they do this, i hope it doesnt work on frames that already have some sort of Specter ability like Wukong to avoid making AFK play even worst.

It was shown years ago, I really want that sawn-off shotgun, shotgun-pistol skin..

I honestly dont remember those. Got any pics or a Video on them?

There will be no more "Umbra" frames. Umbra was the name of the Dax Soldier that got caught by Ballas wile he gave Hunhow secrets of the Orokin Empire and forced through the Helminth process to unwillingly become a Warframe and kill his own Son.
If another frame with a Suffix aside Prime comes, it will have the name of the individual who was forced through the transformation.

Also, i bought they will make Umbral Deflection because no one uses Fast Deflection on their builds, and for Sacrificial mods, i think they should remain exclusive to Melee weapons, have some other Prefix mod be for Primaries/Secondaries so the Set bonuses from Guns and Melee dont stack.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who doesnt care at all about the tenno? For me they could be erased from the game and nothing woull change, at least for me (I know about the lore and all that).I just want to play as a cool space-ninja-alien-robot.

Edited by Veknanita
  • Like 1

why are people still complaining about new war in codex we have new war (its just a cutsene) so technicly we alredy have the new war its just not what people were expecting or wanted

setting yourself up for some major disappointment IMO, Duviri probably isn't even gonna happen this year, unless it's going to be revealed at TennoCon. even then, I don't think we'll get everything shown in that trailer: we didn't with Railjack initially. it's your choice, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hype Responsibly.

10 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I would make a joke about with the general attitude of the forums makes having the Tenno stay children makes sense and should stay that way.

But, I think I will actually be a mature person (for once) and leave the childish squabbles to everyone else.

Nah I concur. I always felt making them little kids were a commentary. The developers saying the players are like children or that the developers themselves are.

Ultimately the developers are the ghost in the shell but I doubt they'd make fun of themselves, lol, so yeah.

I guess the upside is your hitbox will be smaller and you have a smaller chance to get stuck while dashing with a tiny character model.

Could also be about making it more disney and try to avoid certain topics and themes. I doubt it was done to appeal to kids as consumers, wasn't it always rated 18 and with microtransactions on top.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb General_Durandal:

Not in 2021:
unknown.png?width=581&height=293

- https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/mquwct/we_are_digital_extremes_developers_of_warframe_ama/guiijex/

Not something I´m very interested in.
Imo Warframes should be the main focus for our battles.

(like how Umbra Does)

Got hold back and is most likely put on hold for an indefinite period of time.

Most people giving a feedback were not amused and worried about it maybe being to gamebreaking/ allowing afk farming, requiring to much farm or being to time-limited to be usefull.

Iirc correct they were kinda scrapped since they didn't fit really into the wf universe (at some dev stream say said this but I don't know which),
but rumors suggest they might release similar ones with the duviri stuff.

I hope we don't ever see more Umbral Warframes, it was kinda fitting for Excal since most players could not get his Prime.
But otherwise I think they are unnecessary and prime versions are enough.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Who are you and what have you done with Kaotyke?

Spoiler

This is a joke, kindly put down the Ignis Wraith.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aldain said:

Who are you and what have you done with Kaotyke?

Hide contents

This is a joke, kindly put down the Ignis Wraith.

What is Ignis Wraith?

Spoiler

*Heaves up Cortege*

• Like 1

On 2021-06-26 at 9:38 PM, General_Durandal said:

~

(like how Umbra Does)

~

Red Dead Zariman Ten Zero is probably still on it’s way.

Grown human Tenno in a futurist-Western with bits of The Time Machine theme utilizing already made Tenno weapons and systems of progression is right up DE’s alley.

En 27/6/2021 a las 5:38, lowgrav dijo:

why are people still complaining about new war in codex we have new war (its just a cutsene) so technicly we alredy have the new war its just not what people were expecting or wanted

Well, yes and no, we're in a kind of limbo right now in terms of story, we technically are in the middle of the war, but not much is happening, it hasn't gone anywhere for long stretches of time, you talk as if the war already happened and that was it, but not really, we were left with a cliffhanger back when railjack was released and since then we've been given "side" story content, so to speak, which is understandable given the circumstances, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating, just think about how long the Lotus has been gone and you'll see what I mean.