Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Maxxed at Prestige Rank 60?

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone else is stuck at Nightwave Prestige Rank 60? 

The wiki apparently says it goes much higher than that, but I don't know for certain if that's true.

I asked over at Reddit and one guy on PC says he's stuck at 60 also.

Here's the Reddit link for anyone interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/o8ntsk/xbox_i_think_ive_maxxed_out_nightwave/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Is this a bug or intended programming?

If they don't go past 60 again that'll be another blunder by DE.

I'm at 60 and 10000/10000 so it looks like again it's been screwed up, I'll know for sure in 19 hours when it clicks over, also DE hasn't mentioned when it will stop.

7 minutes ago, Fortuneandglory said:

Same thing just happened to me.

I was at 9500/10000 and finished the daily for another 1000 points, instead of going to 61 I'm sitting at lv 60 10000/10000

The worst part about it, we didn't need to farm or kill enemies that spawned in like previous Nightwaves, we just did the missions that were offered, so what were they thinking, they must have known some would get to 60 before it finished. 

In 19 hours will tell, though I'm optimistic about it seeing I'm at 10000/10000 already.

I mean, taking in consideration that originally NW seasons were planned to last about 10-15 weeks max and only the first season and the following intermission managed to stay inside that time frame, this is kind of sad.

I hope that they announce the next season at Tennocon, half a year is more than enough for an intermission...

48 minutes ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

I mean, taking in consideration that originally NW seasons were planned to last about 10-15 weeks max and only the first season and the following intermission managed to stay inside that time frame, this is kind of sad.

I hope that they announce the next season at Tennocon, half a year is more than enough for an intermission...

i doubt theres gona be another nightwave with stories etc..

I know for sure that i missed exactly one daily challenge.

Now I'm sitting at 9,500/10,000 points, tier 60.

I guess we'll see in 15 hours when the challenges refreshes. I'd be very disappointed if i can't get more potatoes this season.

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm at 60 and 10000/10000 so it looks like again it's been screwed up, I'll know for sure in 19 hours when it clicks over, also DE hasn't mentioned when it will stop.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

In 19 hours will tell, though I'm optimistic about it seeing I'm at 10000/10000 already.

This has already happened twice before. Intermission lasts longer than they expected, we the fans reach Prestige 60, they spend a week or two on developing the game, and in one of the hotfixes they raise the cap up to Prestige 90. All of our Nightwave progress is saved and applied retroactive, so a lot of us get to jump from 60 to like 73 or so, and we just continue on as normal until we repeat this whole process again at Prestige 120. 

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

This has already happened twice before. Intermission lasts longer than they expected, we the fans reach Prestige 60, they spend a week or two on developing the game, and in one of the hotfixes they raise the cap up to Prestige 90. All of our Nightwave progress is saved and applied retroactive, so a lot of us get to jump from 60 to like 73 or so, and we just continue on as normal until we repeat this whole process again at Prestige 120. 

Yeah been there before with this, I capped all Nightwaves previously, then DE back pay us after going oops they did it again. cCkds.gif

They'll probably realise the next series isn't close to ready, and raise the cap in the next two weeks or so. Again.

Meh. I'm happy to just stick to my Prestige ignore list (i.e. I ignore all Acts that can't be done passively and take longer than 10 minutes), which somehow still got me to Prestige 42. It's working so well I'm even tempted to use it on my first 30 ranks in the next series.

Am 27.6.2021 um 06:56 schrieb Fortuneandglory:

Same thing just happened to me.

I was at 9500/10000 and finished the daily for another 1000 points, instead of going to 61 I'm sitting at lv 60 10000/10000

devs want players not to buy too much orokin stuff. it's about plat sales.

and whoever has reached 60 makes a lot of effort. because most quests are absolutely boring and hardly make sense. i'm lvl 45 at the moment and no reason to play this mindlessness.

Just discovered this fun little fact myself. This was the same cap the last intermission had, but this one's probably going to be much longer so I'm expecting them to raise it again when enough people realise. I'm not really sure why they even bother having a cap anymore.

On 2021-06-29 at 8:47 AM, CosmicSchwung said:

Just discovered this fun little fact myself. This was the same cap the last intermission had, but this one's probably going to be much longer so I'm expecting them to raise it again when enough people realise.
I'm not really sure why they even bother having a cap anymore.

Exactly, it's not like we can farm the hell out of this one with spawning enemies like in the past Nightwaves, we only get standing/Creds for doing the Daily and Weekly/Elite missions. 

On 2021-06-27 at 2:54 PM, Slayer-. said:

10 minutes ago, OwlOfJune said:

We are about to have around 3 rank worth of another week’s NW and this issue is still not fixed……

I know, it's not good look. I capped mine on the 27-6-21, not like we can gain extra this time with the spawning enemies like in the past.

Come on DE this is an old issue and still happening. 😱

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan @[DE]Helen @[DE]Drew @[DE]Marcus @DE whoever will listen, please extend Nightwave.

I know this will not get to them but oh well such is life.

Archived