Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Disable Everything Unnecessary

.xTB_Kenshin

Question

Yeah. Game crashed. Again, like it always does. 25 minutes of survival, leveling my stuff, getting some ferrite, on my way to extrBOOM CRASH. Thank you. NICE!

How many times have "crash fixes" been part of the last few hot fixes? Well, they didn't do sh*t.

May I get back my several hours of wasted time, the loss of ressources, mods and experience? Of course not.

I recommend you to disable whatever you don't necessarily need. Keep your nerves calm. I can't anymore.

18 answers to this question

Yeah. Game crashed. Again, like it always does. 25 minutes of survival, leveling my stuff, getting some ferrite, on my way to extrBOOM CRASH. Thank you. NICE!

How many times have "crash fixes" been part of the last few hot fixes? Well, they didn't do sh*t.

May I get back my several hours of wasted time, the loss of ressources, mods and experience? Of course not.

I recommend you to disable whatever you don't necessarily need. Keep your nerves calm. I can't anymore.

what crash? i cant believe that someone still have crash with this current settings.

turn off all of your graphics...

close all UNNECESSARY programs... 

make sure there's no anti-virus scan running when u'r playing if your ram is crappy to begin with... *pointing to myself as well*

"Whe whe whe my pc is as good as a potatoe but its warframe's fault"

Didnt notice any crashes since the fixes.

My rig is worth about 2,400€ (upgraded in september). I am a qualified IT-technician and work at a department for computer science. We invent and develope technology to improve medical devices and renewable energy. I can probably tell you more about a progam than you could about your entire life.

My rig is worth about 2,400€ (upgraded in september). I am a qualified IT-technician and work at a department for computer science. We invent and develope technology to improve medical devices and renewable energy. I can probably tell you more about a progam than you could about your entire life.

then find a fix yourself and spread it

This is usually about the time I stop reading a thread.

So you're an IT guy that's having problems troubleshooting something wrong with his own PC? o.0

Anywho, the 25 minutes in thing, if it is, in fact, regular, should probably be something for you to investigate. Are you overheating your system somehow? Perhaps there's some tweak that you've made that causes system instability that shouldn't exist.

I haven't experienced regular crashing at 25 minutes in to survival. I haven't read anything about it besides this, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

I will note that the multi-threading thing is known to cause issues, and there's reports that directX 11 can cause problems as well. Disabling one or both of those may help.

If disabling absolutely everything circumvents the problem, it would be quite useful for you to try activating things one at a time, until you find the culprit. I suppose this is time consuming, as you'd need to hit 25 minutes every time, but until you find the bug, every mission will be gaining you the regular rewards you expect.

It would be interesting to find out what is causing your issue, in case it isn't something totally isolated. Once it is figured out, if it is DE's fault, they can fix it, and we all win.

Good luck!

What did you say about me? I'll have you know I'm a tactical operator recon sniper with over 300 confirmed kills. I graduated top of my class and have fought overseas 30 different times. As we talk I am currently contacting my network of spies and will destroy you with gorilla warfare and precision the likes of which you have never seen before!

Normally i wouldn't feed the troll anymore but why Warframe never crashes on my 350€ laptop Mr.Super Duper IT-Expert?

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

Hilarious, I have a dell studio XPS (Not sure which model, but it's about 4 years old). 3850 AMD graphics card, 4 gb RAM, dual intel processors, I don't think the rest. I do know it's not the best thing. Thanks to Warframe's graphic options, this is one of the few games I can run. 

TL;DR You're lying, or there is something wrong with your PC. Figure it out, Mr. IT.

I play this game on a (With Tax) 632.95$ Toshiba Satellite Laptop wiht max graphics with little to no frame droppage. (Usually around 45) Anyways the game has only crashed for me when I tried to bluescreen windows 8 by running WF, TF2, Stalker SHadow Of Chernobyl, Avast full system scan and Malwarebytes full system scan at the same time.