Just killed my first Lich! Here’s what I learned.

DING DONG! THE LICH IS DEAD! I really don’t want to do that again for a while. Here’s a few things I learned:

1. Mod for Anti-Grineer first, experiment from there.

2. Use durable Frames. Don’t be gimmicky like I was (InvisLoki “They Can’t Kill Me If They Can't See Me”) unless you’re already specifically modded for it.

3. Have high-tier mods and full Arcanes to ensure you don’t lose really fast.

4. Use something a little faster than Tigris and Akjagara for taking down shields.

5. The only help you should be getting is for drawing out your Lich; asking for mod advice will just confuse you in the end.

6. Next time, use something other than a Frame that will generate an Impact weapon. Maybe Elec, to use against the Sisters.

Any thoughts?

• Like 2

Cool cool. I took down my second lich with help from my partner (that toxic Tonkor was a terror), and we used punch-through to try and keep him from one-shotting us as much as possible. I really wish I’d remembered that Antitoxin mod at the time; could’ve saved us a few times.

edit: Congratulations, too! They’re pretty tough

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

1 hour ago, Gamer_Auto said:

This is like 99% of Warframe in general, and Liches are no exception. If you do not have upgraded mods to pump out more damage, you lose. Simple as that. And I don't feel the game gives you enough positive reinforcement on the matter either, not to new players -- which is part of why so many MR5 players blaze through the quests in like two weeks, spawn a Lich cluelessly, and have no idea how to fight the Lich for like a solid month

• Like 2

You seem to be overthinking it. Although you're a new player, so that's somewhat expected.

Any tanky warframe can work. It helps if you have either a specter or some other item to stun them (personally, I just use the nightwave lander ability). Elemental damage is a hit-miss aside from Magnetic, so I try to pick weapons with physical attacks. My strategy became rather braindead after I figured out that Xaku modded for Grasp of Lokh can take out a lich in 15-30 seconds due to the way scaling works. That and no lich can develop a resistance to void attacks, so it works rather universally.

Previously I would use Mesa with appropriate mods for peacemaker. Just pick any warframe that's tanky enough and can grind through thralls and you'll be fine. In terms of lich weapons, try to pick up the Kuva Kohm with magnetic damage and the Nukor for future lich hunts. 

4 hours ago, Gamer_Auto said:

DING DONG! THE LICH IS DEAD! I really don’t want to do that again for a while. Here’s a few things I learned:

1. Mod for Anti-Grineer first, experiment from there.

2. Use durable Frames. Don’t be gimmicky like I was (InvisLoki “They Can’t Kill Me If They Can't See Me”) unless you’re already specifically modded for it.

4. Use something a little faster than Tigris and Akjagara for taking down shields.

5. The only help you should be getting is for drawing out your Lich; asking for mod advice will just confuse you in the end.

6. Next time, use something other than a Frame that will generate an Impact weapon. Maybe Elec, to use against the Sisters.

Any thoughts?

1. if you decide to take on Corpus Liches, you'll likely need to change your loadout again. probably best to use Magnetic or Toxin as they're supposedly gonna rely on shields for protection. 

2. any frame can handle Liches, it's just that with squishy frames, you have to move around a lot more, and you're better off trying to keep some distance if possible, even if it menas luring them into a larger room. definitely much easier to take a frame that can properly tank.

3. Liches can probably be done without arcanes, but it would be much harder. 

4. Tigris is Pretty shoddy at doing anything other than a ton of damage at once: take it from me, I'm a huge Tigris fan, but while double-barrelled shotgusn are cool, they are very limited. in what they can do. you're better of taking one automatic, fast firing weapon and one weapon that's slow but hits hard, Soma and Epitaph for example, but it's entirely up to you. 

5. if you're referring to requiem mods, it's just a question of finding the right order, but only you can know what your Lich has, and it's just trial and error to figureit out. as you say, other people help best by goign with you to kill thralls and draw the lich out. might also be more worthwhile to group up after the update as rank 5 Liches will be encountered in Railjack.

6. I advise you to check the wiki as it tells you which fraems create which elements on Liches. some make sense like Ember = fire but some are unusual, and sadly there's nothing in the game to tell you witch frame does which element (there should be IMO, or at least an icon above the larvling's head that now tells you the weapon AND the element, and it would be nice if they had an Ephemera indicator too).

anyway, congratulations on defeating your first Lich, and good luck if/when you decide to take on another.  

• Like 3

1. Pick a durable frame. Lavos, Revenant, Grendel or Inaros for instance. Lavos is king due to the added massive AoE damage he brings. When I did my liches I didnt have access to him so I used Revenant 24/7. 

2a. Slap on random melee weapon with braindead viral+slash or viral+slash+heat setup.

2b. Pick a sensible companion. Adarza used to be great for the extra critical chance. Panzer's lead the way now with constant healing and viral already applied for the first attack. This allows you to skip all types of health sustain gearing on the frame.

3. Flail away at lich for a few seconds.

4. Grofit.

If you use invisible frame like Loki/Ash, the Lich won't be able to detect you. That pretty much shut down Lich's AI, you can just stand next to it and melee it to death. Beware doing this in a squad tho, if Lich is trying to attack your teammate, the AOE/line of fire might still hit you.

• Like 1

For high-end, I lock everything down with Khora then get the damage from weapons. I feel there is no point to micro-manage my stats, when I can just click one button and they stop shooting.

Then I have both movement bonus and healing on my melee, where I usually get a full heal for every attack I do, so unless they can one-shot, I am in no danger and can completely ignore everything.

When that isn't possible I override them with Ash instead behind full stealth and stealth bonus to melee.

Generally I don't change loadout, weapon or builds for any type of content, mainly because you are in and out maps constantly.

Though for the most parts you don't even have to take it 4.5% seriously, do as you like, then chances are you will get at least 1 other player on the team tearing up the dance floor and is in a hurry.

For me personally I like that the game is casual and forgiving, else you'd shoe-horn people into only using the most efficient builds and everyone would be the same.

I can't play if I am not allowed to be creative and build something I like and play with it, even if the stats are terrible for optimization.

At the same time people who want to chase numbers get to do that also so I feel it's only healthy for the game.

The most important rule is that unique resistances don't matter in the face of Ferrite armor. Armor bonuses in Warframe double dip, boosting damage and mitigating armor value by same percentage in damage calculations.

Always go for Corrosive Damage unless explicitly immune.

Statuses are capped a 4 so Bleed isn't so good. 

Bring a Panzer to prime them with Viral or a weapon built for status duration to prime for Viral before hitting them with Corrosive. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

This is like 99% of Warframe in general, and Liches are no exception. If you do not have upgraded mods to pump out more damage, you lose. Simple as that. And I don't feel the game gives you enough positive reinforcement on the matter either, not to new players -- which is part of why so many MR5 players blaze through the quests in like two weeks, spawn a Lich cluelessly, and have no idea how to fight the Lich for like a solid month

Indeed. I spawned my Lich back when they were introduced, and have been dreading it since; mostly because I have very few "high-tier" mods and actively try to avoid Kuva Fortress because I hate the tileset.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

You seem to be overthinking it. Although you're a new player, so that's somewhat expected.

Any tanky warframe can work. It helps if you have either a specter or some other item to stun them (personally, I just use the nightwave lander ability). Elemental damage is a hit-miss aside from Magnetic, so I try to pick weapons with physical attacks. My strategy became rather braindead after I figured out that Xaku modded for Grasp of Lokh can take out a lich in 15-30 seconds due to the way scaling works. That and no lich can develop a resistance to void attacks, so it works rather universally.

Previously I would use Mesa with appropriate mods for peacemaker. Just pick any warframe that's tanky enough and can grind through thralls and you'll be fine. In terms of lich weapons, try to pick up the Kuva Kohm with magnetic damage and the Nukor for future lich hunts. 

I'd say I'm more "intermediate" than "new". I joined pre-PoE, and really got into it around Fortuna. I did end up using my Specter Spam, and I didn't even think about the Nightwave Sleepy-times effect! I'll need to use that next time. I should really try to use Xaku. Nothing in the game is resistant to Void Damage. Though I hear Nukor isn't as great as it once was.

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

1. if you decide to take on Corpus Liches, you'll likely need to change your loadout again. probably best to use Magnetic or Toxin as they're supposedly gonna rely on shields for protection. 

2. any frame can handle Liches, it's just that with squishy frames, you have to move around a lot more, and you're better off trying to keep some distance if possible, even if it menas luring them into a larger room. definitely much easier to take a frame that can properly tank.

3. Liches can probably be done without arcanes, but it would be much harder. 

4. Tigris is Pretty shoddy at doing anything other than a ton of damage at once: take it from me, I'm a huge Tigris fan, but while double-barrelled shotgusn are cool, they are very limited. in what they can do. you're better of taking one automatic, fast firing weapon and one weapon that's slow but hits hard, Soma and Epitaph for example, but it's entirely up to you. 

5. if you're referring to requiem mods, it's just a question of finding the right order, but only you can know what your Lich has, and it's just trial and error to figureit out. as you say, other people help best by goign with you to kill thralls and draw the lich out. might also be more worthwhile to group up after the update as rank 5 Liches will be encountered in Railjack.

6. I advise you to check the wiki as it tells you which fraems create which elements on Liches. some make sense like Ember = fire but some are unusual, and sadly there's nothing in the game to tell you witch frame does which element (there should be IMO, or at least an icon above the larvling's head that now tells you the weapon AND the element, and it would be nice if they had an Ephemera indicator too).

anyway, congratulations on defeating your first Lich, and good luck if/when you decide to take on another.  

Oh yeah. This entire game revolves around swapping out loadouts to find the right tool for the job. The only reason I mention Arcanes is the two bonus revives. When talking about mods, I meant mods for Frames and weapons. No two people could completely agree, and it just confused me more. If I do another Lich, I'm likely going to try for an Electric or Magnetic weapon to help deal with the Robo-Dogs that the Sisters have.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

1. Pick a durable frame. Lavos, Revenant, Grendel or Inaros for instance. Lavos is king due to the added massive AoE damage he brings. When I did my liches I didnt have access to him so I used Revenant 24/7. 

2a. Slap on random melee weapon with braindead viral+slash or viral+slash+heat setup.

2b. Pick a sensible companion. Adarza used to be great for the extra critical chance. Panzer's lead the way now with constant healing and viral already applied for the first attack. This allows you to skip all types of health sustain gearing on the frame.

3. Flail away at lich for a few seconds.

4. Grofit.

Durable Frames, and decent mods to keep them from dying. I have a Crescent Fox, so I'll need to look into getting a Panzer Fox.

1 hour ago, Godmode_Ash said:

If you use invisible frame like Loki/Ash, the Lich won't be able to detect you. That pretty much shut down Lich's AI, you can just stand next to it and melee it to death. Beware doing this in a squad tho, if Lich is trying to attack your teammate, the AOE/line of fire might still hit you.

I hunted this one with Loki, but I wasn't properly modded for Perma-Invis. If I try that again, I'll be sure to mod the Hek outta Duration.

59 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

For high-end, I lock everything down with Khora then get the damage from weapons. I feel there is no point to micro-manage my stats, when I can just click one button and they stop shooting.

Then I have both movement bonus and healing on my melee, where I usually get a full heal for every attack I do, so unless they can one-shot, I am in no danger and can completely ignore everything.

When that isn't possible I override them with Ash instead behind full stealth and stealth bonus to melee.

Generally I don't change loadout, weapon or builds for any type of content, mainly because you are in and out maps constantly.

Though for the most parts you don't even have to take it 4.5% seriously, do as you like, then chances are you will get at least 1 other player on the team tearing up the dance floor and is in a hurry.

For me personally I like that the game is casual and forgiving, else you'd shoe-horn people into only using the most efficient builds and everyone would be the same.

I can't play if I am not allowed to be creative and build something I like and play with it, even if the stats are terrible for optimization.

At the same time people who want to chase numbers get to do that also so I feel it's only healthy for the game.

I didn't think of Khora. Plus, the Strangle-dome can likely take care of Thralls, unless they're immune to that. That's a definite consideration for next time! And yes, a great part about Warframe is that (99% of the time) you can play with whatever you want.

29 minutes ago, DealerOfAbsolutes said:

The most important rule is that unique resistances don't matter in the face of Ferrite armor. Armor bonuses in Warframe double dip, boosting damage and mitigating armor value by same percentage in damage calculations.

Always go for Corrosive Damage unless explicitly immune.

Statuses are capped a 4 so Bleed isn't so good. 

Bring a Panzer to prime them with Viral or a weapon built for status duration to prime for Viral before hitting them with Corrosive. 

Funny enough, my Tigris Prime had Viral by accident. I was going to change it, then I kept with it. It probably helped a lot in the end.

Edited by Gamer_Auto
Misremembered which Fox I had.

From a relatively new player perspective its not wrong , but what has been said applies to any generic high level mission for new players.

If you remove the title you could be giving the suggestions for any grineer mission - and what you have said is not wrong cause it applies to most of the game.

I would suggest the following in addition:

Specifically for Liches (and soon to be upcoming sisters) you need to look at their resistances ,element , weapon and their abilities,

Each lich gains random resistance and immunity to elements as it levels up , so if you have built for corrosive but your lich is resistant/immune to it you will likely do a lot less damage.

A Tonkor/bramma/chakurr can be formidable if caught in the explosion, other weapons are usually gonna be manageable with mobility or good sustain mods and arcanes.

As per their elements,

Impact lich (which i assume is what you had) is notoriously tanky cause it can cast iron skin on itself, this can make it appear tankier than it actually is if you accidentally give it too much damage at the wrong time, most players wont even create such a lich cause its so annoying to deal with.

Toxin lich (which is a lot more preferred cause of the weapon bonus it would grant) can completely bypass your shields and OHKO you if it has an explosive weapon or gets a few lucky shots. it also has an ability that can give you radiation procs which can cause your squad to accidentally kill you by friendly fire. need to be careful if you are depending on shields or if in a squad.

Electric lich which you plan to get can cast molecular prime that significantly slows you down (though it doesnt cast it that often and duration is short),

Radiation lich can disarm your ranged weapons , so have a good melee weapon handy and you should be fine.

Magnetic lich is really really annoying and can be a pain , it can cause magnetic procs (so no energy or abilities and lesser shields) and magnetise on you , you can quite literally shoot yourself if you are magnetised. need to be careful to make sure you are not affected.

Cold lich is also a bit annoying as it can ocassionally freeze you (and then you are a sitting duck)

Fire lich is relatively ok (and also rather common) , it can give you a fire proc but you should be able to shrug it off or take it on your shields, by far the most easy to deal with.

I am curious what the sisters will be able to do or they will just have the same effects.

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

From a relatively new player perspective its not wrong , but what has been said applies to any generic high level mission for new players.

If you remove the title you could be giving the suggestions for any grineer mission - and what you have said is not wrong cause it applies to most of the game.

I would suggest the following in addition:

Specifically for Liches (and soon to be upcoming sisters) you need to look at their resistances ,element , weapon and their abilities,

Each lich gains random resistance and immunity to elements as it levels up , so if you have built for corrosive but your lich is resistant/immune to it you will likely do a lot less damage.

A Tonkor/bramma/chakurr can be formidable if caught in the explosion, other weapons are usually gonna be manageable with mobility or good sustain mods and arcanes.

As per their elements,

Impact lich (which i assume is what you had) is notoriously tanky cause it can cast iron skin on itself, this can make it appear tankier than it actually is if you accidentally give it too much damage at the wrong time, most players wont even create such a lich cause its so annoying to deal with.

Toxin lich (which is a lot more preferred cause of the weapon bonus it would grant) can completely bypass your shields and OHKO you if it has an explosive weapon or gets a few lucky shots. it also has an ability that can give you radiation procs which can cause your squad to accidentally kill you by friendly fire. need to be careful if you are depending on shields or if in a squad.

Electric lich which you plan to get can cast molecular prime that significantly slows you down (though it doesnt cast it that often and duration is short),

Radiation lich can disarm your ranged weapons , so have a good melee weapon handy and you should be fine.

Magnetic lich is really really annoying and can be a pain , it can cause magnetic procs (so no energy or abilities and lesser shields) and magnetise on you , you can quite literally shoot yourself if you are magnetised. need to be careful to make sure you are not affected.

Cold lich is also a bit annoying as it can ocassionally freeze you (and then you are a sitting duck)

Fire lich is relatively ok (and also rather common) , it can give you a fire proc but you should be able to shrug it off or take it on your shields, by far the most easy to deal with.

I am curious what the sisters will be able to do or they will just have the same effects.

Yeah. When I killed the Larvaling, it was with Wukong, so I generated Tigg Bekk the Cowardly Impact Lich. It had no Ephemera, and gave me a Kohm with 39% Impact. Oddly enough, it used Rip-line and Lurch more often than Iron Skin. Though that was likely a side effect of the personality. It did try to run from me a couple of times.

Actually, most of my lich kills were with "gimmicky" invis Ivara and Orvius. It does great hovering above their heads, dealing damage while they wonder what the hek is going on.

Edited by Wolfchild07
  • Like 1

I'm super happy you experienced this with limited assistance and a truly new perspective. That sense of accomplishment is harder and harder to find with so much access to how-tos and shortcuts. At didn't like the Lich system at first but now I absolutely love it! I don't play it often but love the max rank fun when I do go for another round. All in all, it's a really nice step away from general play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gamer_Auto said:

Durable Frames, and decent mods to keep them from dying. I have a Crescent Fox, so I'll need to look into getting a Panzer Fox.

Revenant is probably the absolutely easiest to get to a useful state. You pretty much only need strength on him to increase mesmer skin to an acceptable amount of stacks (for you) and then some efficiency to make it cheaper to recast, thanks to that skill you can ignore armor and health mods. You can do liches extremely easily on him with zero forma or catalyst invested. He also requires no companion or mods/arcanes to sustain himself. If you want some more damage output on him just replace his 1, 3 or 4 with Roar through Helminth since it should give a decent damage bonus thanks to the investments into strength you need eitherway for mesmer skin.

14 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Revenant is probably the absolutely easiest to get to a useful state. You pretty much only need strength on him to increase mesmer skin to an acceptable amount of stacks (for you) and then some efficiency to make it cheaper to recast, thanks to that skill you can ignore armor and health mods. You can do liches extremely easily on him with zero forma or catalyst invested. He also requires no companion or mods/arcanes to sustain himself. If you want some more damage output on him just replace his 1, 3 or 4 with Roar through Helminth since it should give a decent damage bonus thanks to the investments into strength you need eitherway for mesmer skin.

That's not even mentioning his Sig Weapons. Phantasma gains +Magazine and Tatsu's stun bolts are multiplied. And since they're already high status chance, it shouldn't be too hard to proc whatever I need (likely Viral on one and Corrosive on the other). And the innate Radiation in theory would distract the Thralls.

Way too over complicated. I experimented with liches when they came out, theory crafting how to speed run them in under 2 hours reliably and out of all the frames I tested you know what I found? Haha Mesa go brrrr.

51 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Way too over complicated. I experimented with liches when they came out, theory crafting how to speed run them in under 2 hours reliably and out of all the frames I tested you know what I found? Haha Mesa go brrrr.

So you took the time to grind out all this?

Spoiler

Secondary Mods
⦁    Amalgam Barrel Diffusion: Thermia Fractures (50 Points, 1-time Reward)
⦁    Anemic Agility: Orokin Vaults on Deimos Derilect Maps (4.35 Rotation A)
⦁    Carnis Stinger: Level 25 - 30 Necralisk Bounties in All Rotations (2.5% Final Stage); Deimos Carnis Rex (0.201%)
⦁    Creeping Bullseye: Orokin Vaults on Deimos Derilect Maps (4.35 Rotation A)
⦁    Eject Magazine: Conclave Offerings (15,000 Standing); Battalyst/Symbilyst (0.4175%); Brachiolyst (0.0835%)
⦁    Embedded Catalyzer: Level 15 - 25 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation A (8.97% Stage 2, 11.67% Final Stage)
⦁    Expel Corrupted: Defection Missions (5.53% Tier 1 Rotation A, 2.58% Tier 2/3 Rotation A)
⦁    Frostbite: Spy on Uranus/Neptune/Pluto/Sedna/Kuva Fortress (11.28% Kuva Rotation C, 7.52% Tier 3 Rotation C)
⦁    Hollow Point: Orokin Vaults on Deimos Derilect Maps (4.35 Rotation A)
⦁    Hydraulic Crosshairs: Level 30 - 40 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation A (12.5% Stage 1, 6.25% Stage 2&3, 5% Stage 4); Lua Spy (12.18% Rotation A)
⦁    Jugulus Spines: Level 25 - 30 Necralisk Bounties in All Rotations (2.5% Final Stage)
⦁    Lethal Torrent: Nightmare Mission Reward (15.49% Rotation C)
⦁    Maim: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (375 Ducats + 150,000 Credits); Eidolon Hydrolyst (8.33%)
⦁    Pistol Pestilence: Corrupted Vor in Level 40+ Void (25%)
⦁    Pressurized Magazine: Level 15 - 25 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation C (33.33% Final Stage)
⦁    Primed Expel Mods: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (350 Ducats + 140,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Fulmination/Heated Charge: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (350 Ducats + 175,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (400 Ducats + 140,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Pistol Gambit: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (400 Ducats + 220,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Quickdraw: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (375 Ducats + 120,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Slip Magazine: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (280 Ducats + 200,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Target Cracker: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (400 Ducats + 150,000 Credits)
⦁    Pummel: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (300 Ducats + 150,000 Credits); Eidolon Teralyst (8.33%)
⦁    Saxum Spittle: Level 25 - 30 Necralisk Bounties in All Rotations (2.5% Final Stage); Deimos Saxum Rex (0.201%)
⦁    Sharpened Bullets: Level 15 - 25 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation B (8.97% Stage 2, 11.67% Final Stage)
⦁    Spry Sights: Conclave Offerings (10,000 Standing); Conculyst (2.292%)
⦁    Strafing Slide: Conclave Offerings (15,000 Standing); Battalyst/Symbilyst (0.4175%); Brachiolyst (0.0835%)
⦁    Tainted Clip: Orokin Vaults on Deimos Derilect Maps (4.35 Rotation A)
⦁    Targeting Subsystem: Level 30 - 40 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation B (8.75% Stages 2&3, 7% Stage4, 11.67% Final Stage)

I'm dreading this Grind just looking at it. And I wrote the dadgum list!

2 hours ago, Gamer_Auto said:

Hide contents

Secondary Mods
⦁    Carnis Stinger: Level 25 - 30 Necralisk Bounties in All Rotations (2.5% Final Stage); Deimos Carnis Rex (0.201%)
⦁    Eject Magazine: Conclave Offerings (15,000 Standing); Battalyst/Symbilyst (0.4175%); Brachiolyst (0.0835%)
⦁    Embedded Catalyzer: Level 15 - 25 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation A (8.97% Stage 2, 11.67% Final Stage)
⦁    Expel Corrupted: Defection Missions (5.53% Tier 1 Rotation A, 2.58% Tier 2/3 Rotation A)
⦁    Frostbite: Spy on Uranus/Neptune/Pluto/Sedna/Kuva Fortress (11.28% Kuva Rotation C, 7.52% Tier 3 Rotation C)
⦁    Hydraulic Crosshairs: Level 30 - 40 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation A (12.5% Stage 1, 6.25% Stage 2&3, 5% Stage 4); Lua Spy (12.18% Rotation A)
⦁    Jugulus Spines: Level 25 - 30 Necralisk Bounties in All Rotations (2.5% Final Stage)
⦁    Maim: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (375 Ducats + 150,000 Credits); Eidolon Hydrolyst (8.33%)
⦁    Pressurized Magazine: Level 15 - 25 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation C (33.33% Final Stage)
⦁    Primed Fulmination/Heated Charge: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (350 Ducats + 175,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (400 Ducats + 140,000 Credits)
⦁    Primed Target Cracker: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (400 Ducats + 150,000 Credits)
⦁    Pummel: Buy from Baro Ki'Teer (300 Ducats + 150,000 Credits); Eidolon Teralyst (8.33%)
⦁    Saxum Spittle: Level 25 - 30 Necralisk Bounties in All Rotations (2.5% Final Stage); Deimos Saxum Rex (0.201%)
⦁    Sharpened Bullets: Level 15 - 25 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation B (8.97% Stage 2, 11.67% Final Stage)
⦁    Strafing Slide: Conclave Offerings (15,000 Standing); Battalyst/Symbilyst (0.4175%); Brachiolyst (0.0835%)
⦁    Targeting Subsystem: Level 30 - 40 Necralisk Bounties in Rotation B (8.75% Stages 2&3, 7% Stage4, 11.67% Final Stage)

Firstly you don't need all that. Secondly I already had it all anyway.

5 hours ago, Gamer_Auto said:

Reveal hidden contents

Secondary Mods

It seems that you are a new player. Take things slowly or you aregoing to burn yourself. yes, there is a lot of farming here but eventually, if you keep playing, you'll be there, just like anybody else. Some of us have been playing with the same account since the first year (with hiatus and in some cases without them). It's not like lich appeared and then everyone was farming stuff to deal with them...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

It seems that you are a new player. Take things slowly or you aregoing to burn yourself. yes, there is a lot of farming here but eventually, if you keep playing, you'll be there, just like anybody else. Some of us have been playing with the same account since the first year (with hiatus and in some cases without them). It's not like lich appeared and then everyone was farming stuff to deal with them...

I hate repeating this: I’m an intermediate player trying to get better. 

• Like 1

NICE! I remember your first thread about this! Nice tips too, and glad you beat your Lich. 

I know you said you won't being doing this again for a while, but when you do, its worth making a small list about what Kuva weapon (or Granum weapon, since they are coming soon) and then what could be a good bonus element for it. Then you can write down a Warframe with a weapon you will get for it, when you go to do your Cassini Saturn runs. For example, I knew I was going to make a Hunter Munitions Viral build for the Bramma, and I had a Riven, so I went for Toxin. Recently, I wanted a Status/CO primer Kuva Nukor, so went with Magnetic (which will be good for Granum Sisters too, because their Hounds will have a lot of shields). 

Some Kuva weapons are slower firing heavy hitters, some are faster and better with status, and often this can determine what will be the better bonus element. If you Google "Best element for each Kuva weapon" you'll probably get a lot of forum threads with people giving recommendations. 

Having some Operator Arcanes can really really help out survivability as well. I always forget it, but there is one that heals your Warframe when you go into Void mode. With lockdown, also a good way to CC a bunch of thralls, and enemies, especially if your Lich spawns (so they can keep converting enemies, and you don't have to worry about dying in the mean time)

• Like 1

I mean... OP didn't seem to have bad intentions with this post, but I find so difficult to take seriously.

Imagine a lvl20ish player in wow claiming "Just cleared my first raid, let me teach you veterans how to do it"...

Just wondering, if you have next to no experience with the system, and don't even intend to engage anymore with it, why do you think your advices on the matter would ever be on point in any way ?

• Like 2