Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just killed my first Lich! Here’s what I learned.

Gamer_Auto

59 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Imagine a lvl20ish player in wow claiming "Just cleared my first raid, let me teach you veterans how to do it"...

Just wondering, if you have next to no experience with the system, and don't even intend to engage anymore with it, why do you think your advices on the matter would ever be on point in any way ?

Thats like 80% of warframe playerbase tho, thought you'd be used to it ._.

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

I mean... OP didn't seem to have bad intentions with this post, but I find so difficult to take seriously.

Imagine a lvl20ish player in wow claiming "Just cleared my first raid, let me teach you veterans how to do it"...

Just wondering, if you have next to no experience with the system, and don't even intend to engage anymore with it, why do you think your advices on the matter would ever be on point in any way ?

I can see how people could interpret it that way, but its also possible to just interpret it as the OP documenting their experience, trials and tribulations. Hence their request for thoughts. Seemed like a call for those with greater knowledge and experience to give input too. 

Contextually its important to consider OP (I think it was OP) created a thread about Liches a few weeks ago asking for advice, so to them, they are probably writing a lot of this to their past self, as far as what they learned with the experience, not writing this as the be all end all of guides. 

il y a 11 minutes, (PSN)slightconfuzzled a dit :

I can see how people could interpret it that way, but its also possible to just interpret it as the OP documenting their experience, trials and tribulations. Hence their request for thoughts. Seemed like a call for those with greater knowledge and experience to give input too. 

Contextually its important to consider OP (I think it was OP) created a thread about Liches a few weeks ago asking for advice, so to them, they are probably writing a lot of this to their past self, as far as what they learned with the experience, not writing this as the be all end all of guides. 

Ah well, it's just funny to me, I totally agree that he's not harming anyone here, no biggy at all :)

3 hours ago, Gamer_Auto said:

I hate repeating this: I’m an intermediate player trying to get better. 

oh sorry, I didn't read the whole thing just that and your OP. Regardless, keep going mate, eventually you'll have it all

Archived