Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False MR Locks when trading prime sets

Smurfdaddy

For the last 2 month there has been this weird bug plaguing the game where one of the parties involved in a trade is not allowed to put in the prime blueprint of an item because of a false MR Lock. I buy a lot of prime sets & usually face this issue at least once a day but sometimes a lot more as well. So much so that I sometimes just quit trading for the rest of the day because of it. Usually you can fix the issue by letting one of the players leave the dojo & then invite them again but that is still very tedious.

I was hoping somebody else would go the extra mile & report this issue but it doesn't seem to be the case or DE couldn't address it so far (seems unlikely considering how long it has been around now). This issue is also not exclusive to me! I'm in contact with a other players that have encountered the same issue before but due to my trading volume I seem to be encountering a lot more then others.

So I have compiled just todays missteps (I did 20 prime trades total) of the system down below:
20210627204548_1.jpg

20210627205459_1.jpg

20210627205722_1.jpg

(All of the trades went through after doing the leave & rejoin thing I mentioned above)
I'm MR30 btw...

PS.: Another equally annoying bug in the game right now which is also shown in the screenshots above is the following: a lot of the time when you send another player a invite you will end up with duplicated notifications in your chat. So you invite a player once & get 2 or more notifications like these: "PlayerX has received your invitation". It clutters up the chat horrible & turns it into a huge mess >.<

It can happen if the person visiting the dojo spawns in the railjack. When that happens they'll be unable to exit the ship normally, but they should be able to fast travel to somewhere else in the dojo like a lab. That should fix it if they had spawned in the RJ.

22 hours ago, Smurfdaddy said:

false MR Lock.

Partner mastery rank locked in trades happens to me for years, I have greatly reduced chances of this happening with my workarounds.

Workarounds: Both players must be in the same Dojo room or be close enough. Both players can fast travel to vault to be in the same room.

Or don't use trading post. Find each other and use "Set up shop" to start trade.

See: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1265767-mr-item-tradind-issue-when-your-not-in-the-item-owners-dojo/

On 2021-06-28 at 8:03 PM, sam686 said:

Partner mastery rank locked in trades happens to me for years, I have greatly reduced chances of this happening with my workarounds.

Workarounds: Both players must be in the same Dojo room or be close enough. Both players can fast travel to vault to be in the same room.

Or don't use trading post. Find each other and use "Set up shop" to start trade.

See: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1265767-mr-item-tradind-issue-when-your-not-in-the-item-owners-dojo/

I just tested that out the last 2 times this happened & can confirm it works :) thx a lot for the advice!

On 2021-06-30 at 4:25 PM, RhinoDillo said:

This also applies to rivens, I couldn't trade a mr13 locked riven because apparently we weren't above mr8 (which we are).

And yes, I spawned in the railjack in the dojo, so it is related.

They should simply remove the spawn inside the railjack. It is causing nothing but annoyance. Some people don't even know how to get out of there...

Archived