Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Scammed By De

Keetsune

I'm one of the TOP 100 participants of Informant Event who wasted 48hrs of his life to get Primed Chamber("Exclusive reward" as was called)

And what i see now couple of pure luckers got this mod because of another DE fail and DE don't even want to take away from those who got it.

And also those rumors all around - that Primed Chamber will be allowed to everyone in future ... what the hell???

What next? DE will start to provide everyone by random luck with Excalibur Prime and other "Exclusive" items or even release all this "Exclusive" stuff just for free for everyone?

I'm one of the TOP 100 participants of Informant Event who wasted 48hrs of his life to get Primed Chamber("Exclusive reward" as was called)

And what i see now couple of pure luckers got this mod because of another DE fail and DE don't even want to take away from those who got it.

And also those rumors all around - that Primed Chamber will be allowed to everyone in future ... what the hell???

What next? DE will start to provide everyone by random luck with Excalibur Prime and other "Exclusive" items or even release all this "Exclusive" stuff just for free for everyone?

*pushes you off the high horse* deal with it

Bottom line is that eventually, nothing will be exclusive.

I'm not sure if the founders items will be made public, but I doubt it.

Anything event made will be released in the future, just look at the mutations.

Consider it "early access".

DE has NEVER stated that primed chamber is an 'exclusive' mod.

In fact DERebecca has actually stated that the mod WILL return in future events, and that means that it will ALSO make its way into other aspects of the game.

So please, pay attention to what DE says about 'exclusive' items.

Think of it this way: you contributed 48 hours to exclusively use the mod for roughly 4 months. No one could use it except you and 99 others. Doesn't mean it has to stay exclusive forever.

As a sidenote, exclusive stuff that's potentially gamechanging shouldn't be a thing, it's bad game development. It makes those who didn't get exclusve stuff jealous and players who have it extremely protective, dividing the community. Only cosmetic features should be exclusive imo.

Edited by Aspartux

All my other event Mods were called "exclusive", at some point too, following your logic (not truth), now they are all in game. If you feel scammed, i could feel the same way too.

Sorry. Point invalid. Primed Chamber must be in game or deleted for every account.

In the future consider these things as "early access" nothing more, nothing less. At least is what ill do.

Edited by Eversor

So, you've had this all-powerful mod for about 4 months now, and you feel cheated that, after 4 months, the number of people that have it has increased slightly?

You did get something out of it. Four whole months, thousands of shots fired, massive event bonuses, faster content completion, all thanks to that mod.

You don't actually lose anything by having a few more players have that mod. You still can use it, it's still giving you an advantage in every single event or contest of any kind you participate in.

So... what makes you feel cheated? That one weekend of soloing only gave you a MASSIVE advantage for 4 months, at which point, it became a slightly less, but still MASSIVE advantage? Are you saying you wouldn't have worked so hard if you thought, "Hey, in 4 months, I can maybe get lucky if I find a tiny window where it's possible to get this and I trans like crazy!"??

Or are you saying that it's a worthless mod you've never used, and nothing besides owning it actually counts for anything? If that's the case, then any rage you feel is totally based on perception, and nothing else. In which case, you can just change your mind, or settle for the fact that yours is "true" and the few dozen other players that have it don't count for anything anyway.

Sure all of you(exceplt 100 + some pure luckers) will want it to available becasue you don't have it. This question is not for loosers who want everything by doing nothing, it's a question to DE and i want answers from them.

Edited by Keetsune

I'm butthurt QQ-ing 'cause my mod is not exclusive and I wasted my life playing this game QQ-ing.

Like the other guy before me said, nobody can see you have Primed Chamber equipped so why bother w/ it being exclusive? DERebecca also stated that it will come back in future events so it was never meant to be exclusive in the first place.

Edit: You want answers from DE even though they already stated that the mod is not exclusive? SMH

Edited by mcryseria

excalibur prime is exclusiv for now... i wouldnt have a problem with it beeing put into the void as rewards... f2p means you can buy must of the things you want if you dont feel to work for it... you had it how long exclusivly? grow up another event will come where you can achieve something that others dont get for months...

excalibur prime is exclusiv for now... i wouldnt have a problem with it beeing put into the void as rewards... f2p means you can buy must of the things you want if you dont feel to work for it... you had it how long exclusivly? grow up another event will come where you can achieve something that others dont get for months...

Online games without Exclusive SUCK. And warframe it's damn PVE game there is no point to talk about balance which is braking Primed Chamber, mod that usefull only in one weapon from tons of exisitng weapons.

Edited by Keetsune

Presumably you didn't see it as a waste then?

Back then it was exclusive.... past tense!

Even now, it is still exclusive, most people still do not have it, the mistake was rectified pretty quickly.

It won't be forever, you may as well let your feelings about such a (in my opinion) trivial matter go.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Yeah Screw the ohers 10000 players who did that event and only the top 100 no-lifers/exploiters/buggers just ge the mod.

Be happy you get it really early.