What is an underrated feature or part of Warframe that you wished had more content, or more people would talk about?

Zahnny

1) Solar battles and Lunaro have been my favorite PvP. Nothing else has given so much fun fighting other players but Lunaro was ruined by p2p and how awfully it registers hits from other players. Usually I see nobody on my screen, I get staggered and drop the ball . The gamemode doesn't courage teamwork either.

Rush to the ball, throw ball at your feet, dash into it, super Sayan ball goes to the goal, repeat.

2) Liches were awesome idea... but everything is the same. Enemies are level 50-100 and THAT'S IT. I get thousand times more enjoyment from Fissure missions because while they are exactly same mission types over and over again you collect Reactants and each player drop a unique prime or forma. Collecting reactants offers small FUN  "challenge". In the other words if you kill too efficiently then you may not get 10/10 or if everybody is soloing in different parts of the map causing reactants to drop here and there and over there.

As for Liches you only perfom Mercy kills but missions do not offer anything FUN. Could each mission have different challenge layers?

-In Corpus ship Sabotage save all Fortuna people for extra Murmur when Reactor Timer starts for example.

Edited by Tuli_Donitsi
  • Like 2

🤔 I did love and do still love how sometimes things are really obtuse until a player experiments or stumbles across the answer. Discovering new things that had always been just under my nose kept (and keeps, since they keep adding) me intrigued about what else there is to find or do. I've refrained from looking at the wiki for most of my time in Warframe except as a reference for things I already knew but forgot about (or with the greatest of reluctance if things were a little too obtuse. Like, really really really reluctant, because once I knew the answer, that sense of discovery is whisked away)

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 2

Even though it was imperfectly implemented, I loved how squad linked worked in scarlet spear. It really made me feel like I was part of something bigger than just a four person squad. It’s upsetting that it’s probably not going to be return because of the bad reception of scarlet spear.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Splotim said:

Even though it was imperfectly implemented, I loved how squad linked worked in scarlet spear. It really made me feel like I was part of something bigger than just a four person squad. It’s upsetting that it’s probably not going to be return because of the bad reception of scarlet spear.

Scarlet Spear was my favorite event.  Yeah, the squad link was lackluster.  But I do hope the event returns at some point.

On 2021-06-28 at 6:56 PM, Zahnny said:

My opinion is Conclave should be Competitive PvE.

Either spawning as a Corpus or Grineer and have to do tasks or challenges, Star Wars: Battlefront style

Heck, they could even have a Random gamemode where both players are given the identical warframes and weapons and need to gain the most kills.

Damn that would be dope. No one has ever explained it like that. Just had some annoying angry ppl in my post cause I wanted sigils. I dont like pvp games but that doesnt mean I dont want to play conclave for the rewards. I only wanna play it for the rewards and once I get the rewards probably never touching conclave again. Its sucks I cant get conclave rewards cause no one plays conclave.

21 minutes ago, Splotim said:

I agree with this! It felt like I was doing teamwork with the other players even though we were on different missions doing our own things. My only problem was repetitiveness after 10 missions.

• Like 1

PVP, or at least like someone above said a competitive pve.

Railjack, all i want from it is be able to open multiple relics at once.

Focus system, operator mechanics; look i've been playing outriders ( not anymore) but when i was one of the things i enjoyed was been hurt and been able to heal dealing damage, maybe focus school could bring somthing like naramon healing from melee damage, madurai healing from weapon damage, vazarin healing teammate from the damage you deal, unairu healing from the enemies affected by your abilities and then you hit, and zenurik could be healing from warframe abilities.

and more stuff to focus tree.

better AI, and enemy mechanics, not artificial difficulty, real mechanics...

• Like 1

I'd love to see conclave get more attention, pvP can get to offer endless replayability and the pvE side of the game is really lacking in that department.

Much better balance for pvE is another thing that would be great to have, but i doubt DE is ever going to put the effort it requires, and the more they add to the game, the harder it becomes to balance anyways.

4 hours ago, PiercingRhino said:

Just had some annoying angry ppl in my post.

When posting on a public forum you can expect people who opposes to your ideas, otherwise you're looking for an echo chamber which defeats the purpose of having forums in the first place.

Also, asking for access to rewards without playing the mode these are locked behind just puts you as a self entitled player, especially since those rewards have no gameplay value. It's the same as asking for any of steel path ephemeras being made available through the normal starchart just because you don't want to play SP. And as a snowflake who doesn't accept that others may have our own opinions on the matter and voice them.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt said:

I never said I was a "PvP enthusiast".  In fact, in this very thread, I pointed out quite the opposite.  I usually detest PvP games.

THAT BEING SAID, to ignore the value of player-vs-player experiences in Warframe just because of some pre-conceived bias is to miss the forest for the trees.  

It makes perfect sense, again, that Tenno would seek to train and improve their skills, yeah?  And those of us who seek greater challenge than mindless Grineer and Corpus drones will find no greater opponent than another Tenno.  Does that not stand to reason? 

Nobody is pushing some idea that Warframe should become a big PvPer game.  Not even a little...   But to simply refine ONE MODE that allows for that is not such a grand proposition.  No one is pushing for microtransactions or whatever else you're implying.

Just refinement of an already-existing concept. :/ 

I honestly think the conclave is pretty good, just too big. Personally, to remedy this somewhat, I'd take the Arena and Index, use the conclave's weapon and ability balance system, and combine them into either a 2-on-2 or 4-on-4 battle for survival and kills.

The arena and index enemies are MUCH stronger and skilled than the base mobs and could really ramp up kills versus load-outs that are limited to conclave, but since they do not possess the ultra high mobility of the warframes, we can plan flanks and traps to chip away their health and gains kills. The idea is with conclave's no heavy hitting mods and weapons, players would be forced to use parkour but not so much as to avoid confrontation (need kills to win). The mods you do obtain usually have compromises so the teams can try tactics like maxing a tank to draw fire while a squishy Ivara can snipe. Considering those enemies can teleport or fly, Ivara isn't exactly safe in one spot so setups have to be fast.

• Like 3

Freaking stealth. DE completely dropped the ball with that, even though it was their plan to keep working on it for a long while after they came out of beta.

Oh, and by stealth I don't mean perma invis cheese. I mean bringing down stealth frames on the level of non stealth frames and forcing them to actually sneak and think about where they move, not blast by everything.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

7 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

I'd love to see conclave get more attention, pvP can get to offer endless replayability and the pvE side of the game is really lacking in that department.

Much better balance for pvE is another thing that would be great to have, but i doubt DE is ever going to put the effort it requires, and the more they add to the game, the harder it becomes to balance anyways.

When posting on a public forum you can expect people who opposes to your ideas, otherwise you're looking for an echo chamber which defeats the purpose of having forums in the first place.

Also, asking for access to rewards without playing the mode these are locked behind just puts you as a self entitled player, especially since those rewards have no gameplay value. It's the same as asking for any of steel path ephemeras being made available through the normal starchart just because you don't want to play SP. And as a snowflake who doesn't accept that others may have our own opinions on the matter and voice them.

I expected a solution not some angry ranting. Being on the warframe forums for such a short time I'm starting to see this was a mistake.

7 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Hmm so tell me. How I suppose to get "access" to these rewards when I cant even get ppl to show up to play conclave to get standing. Are ya getting the issue now?.... No standing. No rewards.

I expected a solution not some angry ranting. Being on the warframe forums for such a short time I'm starting to see this was a mistake.

You didn't ask for help to begin with. Your thread is just another "move rewards somewhere else so i can bypass the mode" for the pile.

Hmm so tell me. How I suppose to get "access" to these rewards when I cant even get ppl to show up to play conclave to get standing. Are ya getting the issue now?.... No standing. No rewards.

You said you tried playing with a friend and none of you got standing, so playing on public matchmaking instead of private sounds like a good start.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Galuf said:

If DE had never made strides, I would not still be there, however it doesn't look that good for DE atm. Heart of Deimos kind of saved the day last year, I expect something similar this year(big tennocon announcement into 2-3 weeks release) but I'm not sure players would be as enthousiast.

What doesn't look good for DE? Their numbers have been fine :/   Who are "the players", and what metrics are you basing these claims and projections on?  I know plenty of players VERY excited for coming updates..

19 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'm not a PvP enthusiast either, but I did do the grind for conclave points to earn the cosmetics. PvP isn't at bad as people make it out to be. There were things I didn't like about it, yes, but I still had great fun at times. If the community and DE embraced it, PvP activities could've been a great side activity in Warframe. 

We could've gotten things like Archwing, K-drive races. Operator arena battles, Time attack modes, etc. Nothing too complex, but just cool little side activities to test your skill against others. 

I also had a little fun with the holiday pvp events. I'm surprised Dog Days never had a PvP version. 

I agree, 100%.  Problem is people demand "difficulty", but then get to Conclave and complain "Waah!  The movement makes it too difficult!"  and it's like, "Well, clearly the opponents can kill YOU, despite YOU having access to the SAME MOVEMENT...so... "  

People just need to accept that they either don't really want a "challenge", or if they do, it's gonna take WORK and not just a few OP mods.

19 hours ago, -SicMundusCreatusEst- said:

I wish you could use parazon to finish sh bosses like God of War. 

See: Jackal :D

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
Il y a 1 heure, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt a dit :

What doesn't look good for DE? Their numbers have been fine :/   Who are "the players", and what metrics are you basing these claims and projections on?  I know plenty of players VERY excited for coming updates..

Steam charts. These are not bad atm but it is not stellar either.

Edited by Galuf

On 2021-06-29 at 2:31 AM, vanaukas said:

The whole operator gameplay, honestly. Since Umbra introduction it was made even more easier since Umbra helps with your DPS output and also providing a reliable source of CC. I know the school system its kinda flawed and outdated, but I would love if more people could give it a chance. The grind isn't that hard since Lua Lens and since we are so powerful that soloing tridolons it's doable without investing plat on it. Most people have the impression that the operator it's trash, but none of them have invested on that system. If warframes needs mods, arcanes, weapons and knowledge to perform amazing, why the operator would be different?

Indeed.

But the Focus schools need a bunch of changes and QoL imo. There's a reason Zenurik is the most popular.

Speaking of which, here's a shameless plug:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Steam charts. These are not bad atm but it is not stellar either.

Steam Charts don't account for Console players, nor do they account for those who use the Client directly, nor for Epic Games Client users....

So not really a good metric.

Also, not every game needs to be in a "stellar" situation on the charts to be doing fine.  With live service games, particularly F2P, just being stable is plenty good... but again, metrics.

23 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

Indeed.

But the Focus schools need a bunch of changes and QoL imo. There's a reason Zenurik is the most popular.

Speaking of which, here's a shameless plug:

Even I, that don't use the frame much, use Zenurik. The fast regen for amp and energy pool to dash is just worthy, also provides cool CC if somehow nmagus lockdown misses some enemies.

il y a 36 minutes, (PSN)JustJoshinEnt a dit :

Steam Charts don't account for Console players, nor do they account for those who use the Client directly, nor for Epic Games Client users....

So not really a good metric.

Also, not every game needs to be in a "stellar" situation on the charts to be doing fine.  With live service games, particularly F2P, just being stable is plenty good... but again, metrics.

Trends are trends

11 hours ago, Galuf said:

Trends are trends

Indeed, so... what are the trends? specifically, with data?  

If you don't have the  data on the majority of platforms (which I previously listed), then all you have is guesses.. that's not data.  That's not a trend, it's an opinion.

• Like 1

I would like if there were more people talking about the enemies in terms of their AI patterns and behaviors when they see you, as the player, as well as other uncommon characteristics that not many people would normally talk about, or would have even heard over the course of their in-game playtime otherwise. Considering how much we spend our time nuking everything to collect the resources in order to obtain the rewards that we want to get in Warframe.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Was just thinking; I'm about to re-forma my Argonak, but to actually remove a polarity instead of changing/adding one. I like how you can choose to specialize with certain mod loadouts by polarizing slots to reduce the cost of mods, or you can remove a polarity to generalise a little more; no cost reduction to mods, but there's no cost increase either, making it a little freer to swap around

Edited by (NSW)Greybones