Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Brakk And Blueprints Were Handed Out?

Magewolf

I have a blueprint... but it's not a priority on my crafting list. (It's behind a lot of weapons that the event made possible to craft now thanks to the ressources given, like the Flux Rifle, the Prova and the Lanka).

Otherwise, I expect almost everyone to run around with one for a while.

Edited by Wiegraf

I don't have the exact figures, but I guesstimated around 32k people got the Brakk, based on the ranking of some of my clanlings that are either at 51 (AKA where fence riders would be) and others at just below 100. 

The 32k is pretty randomly chosen, based on the people at rank 16000 (which means there's 15999 people in front of the sucker at that rank, that did get enough mission) and then doubling it to count in the Corpus that must have a similar layout of ranks. 

With all that said, I'd say there's a 4k incertitude swing, which means that anything between 28k people and 36k people has the Brakk in some form or another. 

I'd be curious to know what's the official number as well really, but that's my closest guess. 

cant remember really...

i know one of the DEs said something about how many people joined in during the event, but i cant remember what number he tossed out lol.

it was either 250k or 500k people though...

i was sorta out of it at the time lol.

on steamchart it never went over 20k people. And DE has stated steam has most users.

on steamchart it never went over 20k people. And DE has stated steam has most users.

Isn't the chart daily? 

Everyone isn't necessarily connected at once on the same day, so I don't think 250k of turn out is out of the realm of possibility just yet. Although there certainly wasn't this many Brakk rewarded. 

EDIT: Anyone knows someone who has one point in the event? We could estimate the turn out ourselves. 

Edited by Kinperor

I have a blueprint... but it's not a priority on my crafting list. (It's behind a lot of weapons that the event made possible to craft now thanks to the ressources given, like the Flux Rifle, the Prova and the Lanka).

Otherwise, I expect almost everyone to run around with one for a while.

Just wondering, why would you want to build the Prova over anything? It's a pretty S#&$ weapon.

On topic, Brakk is ridiculously strong. DE basically took the old Hek and put it in a pistol.

On topic, Brakk is ridiculously strong. DE basically took the old Hek and put it in a pistol.

That's not even on topic, OP is just wondering how many of the things was distributed, no one talked about the Brakk's capacities as a weapon or anything. 

Just wondering, why would you want to build the Prova over anything? It's a pretty S#&$ weapon.

It's 3000 mastery and my goal in the game is to own all available weapons and warframes so the Prova would have eventually found its way into my armory.

That and the Brakk doesn't use Fieldron, the latter of which I have a ton of at the moment.

Mostly I was just wondering how many people went to the trouble of running 100 missions. I have seen a lot of Brakk's around so it seems like a pretty good number but I did not know if DE had released any info about how many prizes were handed out.

i'm still don't get it, despite good number of ppls get Brakk unlike me on the same week i have to study for Exam. I thought if the grineer still win i'll still get Brakk bp In Dojo tech that's why i only run 25 mission and go on about my school works. can any1 tell me that Brakk will bp will be in Dojo tech soon?.

i'm still don't get it, despite good number of ppls get Brakk unlike me on the same week i have to study for Exam. I thought if the grineer still win i'll still get Brakk bp In Dojo tech that's why i only run 25 mission and go on about my school works. can any1 tell me that Brakk will bp will be in Dojo tech soon?.

It probably won't ever be in the dojo labs. It might drop from Sargas Ruk when his boss fight gets updated ala how Vor drops the seer, but this is pure speculation.