Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The “on kill” condition will not work in this game.

59 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Doesn't matter how bad an idea is, there's always gonna be someone defending it.

And if there's one thing this community is good at, it's defending bad ideas.

52 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Doesn't matter how good an idea is, there's always gonna be someone denouncing it.

And if there's one thing this community is good at, it's attacking good ideas.

:clem:

Doesn't matter what subject it is we will always have tenno with polar opposite reaction and diverse opinion.

And if there's on thing this community is good at , its being against each other on almost everything ... Except pineapple on pizza maybe.

^.^

23 минуты назад, Battle.Mage сказал:

if you have weapons from the top5 list -> of course!
but what about other rubbish weapons? they were bad and they stay bad.

I have an irrational hate of meta weapons and feel dirty whenever using them, so i avoid them to begin with. Never was a problem to me, unless i REALLY need to skip a mission. And even then i try to use something else.
My fun with weapons is inversely proportional to amount of people currently using them across the starchart. Pretty sure i even sold Tonkor as act of defiance... And then remade it when it got nerfed. Heh.

I have quiet an arsenal. About 20-30 weapons in each class. Very few of them are meta. Most kept for sentimental reasons. I'm the man who believes that Kuva Seer is a perfectly normal weapon that gets the job done. It doesn't oneshot SP enemies, but doesn't spend 30seconds on a single gunner either... My standart for "acceptably powerful weapons" are fairly low.

Besides, these buffs are not meant to fix weak weapons. That's what riven system is for.

33 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

You mean like they did for guns 3 years ago?

The reason why the melee stats revision was so large in comparison is that DE wanted to compensate for the nerfs to Blood Rush (From total crit to base crit) and Condition Overload (From multiplicative to additive) as the nerf would have been otherwise massive under previous weapon stats. In comparison, most guns were buffed in total DPS while losing nothing that required base stats compensation.

Oh snap, I had no idea! I thought the pass they made was just on melee weapons, Thanks for clarifying! 

Gerade eben schrieb Artekkor:

I have an irrational hate of meta weapons and feel dirty whenever using them, so i avoid them to begin with. Never was a problem to me, unless i REALLY need to skip a mission. And even then i try to use something else.
My fun with weapons is inversely proportional to amount of people currently using them across the starchart. Pretty sure i even sold Tonkor as act of defiance... And then remade it when it got nerfed. Heh.

I have quiet an arsenal. About 20-30 weapons in each class. Very few of them are meta. Most kept for sentimental reasons. I'm the man who believes that Kuva Seer is a perfectly normal weapon that gets the job done. It doesn't oneshot SP enemies, but doesn't spend 30seconds on a single gunner either... My standart for "acceptably powerful weapons" are fairly low.

Besides, these buffs are not meant to fix weak weapons. That's what riven system is for.

and riven system failed extremely. but in the topic it is not about that.
in my opinion the change should make garbage weapons playable again. it's not about balance. but the damage should be increased! but the buff only works for good weapons, as has been mentioned so often here!

i can also play with boltor prime or with amprex. boltor is still my most used weapon and i have been playing since release. only the performance is so lousy and outdated that I can't just overlook it ...

Depending on the effect duration of each mod, it could work just fine.

20sec+ is great. You can move across a few rooms before the effect wears off.

12sec~14sec is ok for me. Enough time to cover for some mistakes or move to the next room.

The 6sec ones are as good as an empty slot for me. I hate things constantly resetting due to low duration.

As far as wording goes, you don't need to kill enemies with a specific weapon to get those buffs going, tho there aren't many scenarios where I see myself going for weapons just because their mods have stacked up their effects.

17 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Oh boy. Can't wait to abort every time someone is nuking everything. How am I supposed to charge my Galvan mod when these trigger happy Mesa and Saryn killing everything on the entire map before I even get to them?

Especially with the new invigorating helminth system...cough cough warframerivens...cough... 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

Especially with the new invigorating helminth system...cough cough warframerivens...cough... 

and if someone does 90% damage, then it gets too boring in my opinion. I want to contribute something to the group, otherwise I don't even have to log in.

hace 56 minutos, Battle.Mage dijo:

everyone has their own taste. taste also changes several times a day. or do you want everyone around the clock to eat coleslaw with sausages?
the same with "ideas". although what is good on paper has not been useful in reality for a long time. and what some theorists write here belongs in the magical world with pink ponies.

with the topic it is different. this is about facts and people have clearly described why new mechanics are an absolute flop. heaps of examples are available.

Yeye, like years ago with the fact that melee 2.9 was going to decrease the dmg and warframe would die for that, when hundreds of post with calculations between the damage and the EHP, were showing us with numbers that the damage and effectiveness would be seriously reduced, and look at us now, here comes another nerf, that the facts and the numbers didn't see coming. 

Gerade eben schrieb JoJoshuee_DesK:

Yeye, like years ago with the fact that melee 2.9 was going to decrease the dmg and warframe would die for that, when hundreds of post with calculations between the damage and the EHP, were showing us with numbers that the damage and effectiveness would be seriously reduced, and look at us now, here comes another nerf, that the facts and the numbers didn't see coming. 

forum has little influence. only insignificant things are implemented, if at all. but noise brings something. just a shame that it is only used to let off steam.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

Till your entire party is using the same galvanized mods you are using. Buffs? Nah because they steal my kills. lol 

no joke now. I'll probably just scan or open boxes. something else hardly makes sense. above all, only 1-2 people will do damage, if at all.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

1. they take up a mod slot (so great you just nerfed gun till you get a kill with your nerfed gun)? 

the Galvanized mods share the same name as other mods, E.G, Galvanized Hell, which won't be compatible with Hell's Chamber, so you choose one or the other. you're just swapping out the usual mandatory mod for a new version that requires scaling. build diversity won't really be affected either way I reckon.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

With all the Warframe power spamming , non LoS frame abilities and hitscan abilities how do you plan on getting a kill with your guns and keeping that buff going? Self nerfed AOE weapons only err what? 

that's always been an issue regardless of how guns and melee are balanced. frames like Saryn and Mesa have been able to wipe rooms clear faster than any weapon for as long as I've been playing, which is 6 years now, and that's after both of them have had at least one rework. the most viable method of using these mods will be to kill the easy cannon fodder enemies first and then starting to go after tougher enemies once your buffs are active. it's simply a case of prioritizing your targets, and there's usually enough enemies on screen at any given time for this to work. you can still start shooting at tougher enemies straight away if you need to, but you might notice a drop in your DPS.

ultimately I don't think this is really a big deal, and we should just hold fore until the update comes out: if the mods really aren't good enough then we can all (constructively) scream and shout about it on here and it should get changed. 

2 hours ago, JoJoshuee_DesK said:

Or attack all ideas

DE create railjack being something apart from the base game: DE please, warframe is about space ninja, I don't want to drive a ship and do missions apart.

De add to railjack some base game missions: DE, if I wanted to play a railjack defense, I prefer do a normal defense instead. Railjack should be something apart.

That's definitely a totally fake story right there.

The 2018 deal was 'seamless railjack', which they decided to give up on, having worked on in since 2017, 2016? With the players never having asked for it.

THEN, the players said okay great, can we then instead have pure space combat, with more space game modes, such as space defense, space exterminate etc.

No one asked to fly over to a loading zone to play ground game modes... from space, lol.

Yes, technically speaking it was typed out as "railjack exterminate" so if you want to play stupid you can, but we all know what everyone meant when they said it, so they aren't getting off the hook splitting words, like people are magically going to forgive everything and start loving the game mode.

This hilarious idea people have it's all about bending the narrative and all is great? Reality is still reality, railjack is dead, again.

People didn't want railjack taxi, no one asked for railjack taxi and no one is happy with railjack taxi.

Worry about reality instead and let's stop wasting time on fake narratives.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

Unfortunately, I've witnessed people here supporting  the atrocity that is pineapple on pizza.

Sausage-pineapple pizza is awesome. But I am thankful for the freedom to choose. If 99% of people hate pineapple pizza, that means more for me! :crylaugh:

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Well, you're not wrong.

This community just attacks everything lol

The real problem of Warframe is that this game, in an attempt to be everything and its complete opposite, gathered in its community people with totally different mindset about how the game should be.

So no matter the change, there will always be people unhappy about it or trying to "drag" it toward their favourite way of playing.

Gerade eben schrieb Cloud:

The real problem of Warframe is that this game, in an attempt to be everything and its complete opposite, gathered in its community people with totally different mindset about how the game should be.

So no matter the change, there will always be people unhappy about it or trying to "drag" it toward their favourite way of playing.

that's not the point. There will always be trolls or brain-dead failures. but when it comes to facts and evidence, then the people from the topic are well ahead!

25 minutes ago, JoJoshuee_DesK said:

Fake story? Hahahahha boi, hundreds of posts said that railjack didn't fit into the game core, I didn't invent that, I only quote what I read years ago.

You specifically mentioned ground game modes being added to railjack:

"De add to railjack some base game missions: DE, if I wanted to play a railjack defense"

Point in question being no one asked for 'seamless railjack' back in 2018, the developers tried anyway and couldn't do it.

THEN, knowing that, the players asked them to expand on pure space combat. The exterminate verson of pure space combat, typed out as "railjack exterminate", capture, defense or whatever.

Which obviously refers to, well, railjack defense lol. In the context of the debate, no one took that as fly your railjack over to a copy-pasted ground map mode.

So I don't know if you didn't understand that with the language barrier and everything but the developers certainly did.

Railjack to a ground defense map. What they call "railjack taxi".

Railjack defense as pure space (since seamless railjack isn't possible), what is just called "railjack", railjack capture, railjack defense or whatever.

Not fly your railjack over to... a ground defense map. lol.

3 hours ago, trst said:

"Nerfed" for all of one kill (minus galvanized hell missing a measly 10% multi), after which your guns are only buffed.

If occasionally needing one kill is too hard for your "nerfed" guns to get in SP then, yet again, your guns are contributing nothing to begin with.

Dude. The whole point of the upcoming mods and arcanes is to make guns able (or at least better able) to contribute. So, yes, you've correctly identified the problem.

Archived