Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I thought the next patch was supposed to come out by the end of june... but it's the end of june and no news?

Velaethia

Question

1 minute ago, Velaethia said:

I just wanna play tony hawk pro skater meets sailor moon in warframe already!

I do, too. Last I heard was "not this week", and they're padding their social media so it's probably just delayed by something. It's a simultaneous release on all platforms so it's probably Sony being fussy about TRCs or something.

Just now, Velaethia said:

What controversy have you imagined is "altering" plans?

Arsenal Divide. It's also likely a part of the next update, and the community is up in arms against itself about it. It's calmed down somewhat, but if you've been active over the past couple of weeks, it's been a warzone around here.

5 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Hmm... Well if it's that bad. Just prune that part until a better community consensus. Pruning stuff takes less time then adding it. 

Fair enough. I just wanna use a skateboard in normal maps.

Honestly, I was under the impression that the Arsenal divide was going to be near the end of Summer given how easily it could be screwed up. It would be much smarter to slowly piece it together instead of rushing a bunch of big changes together.

But hey I guess a nerf hammer to melee and mods intended for high levels that can’t help at high levels is good enough, right?

5 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Hmm... Well if it's that bad. Just prune that part until a better community consensus. Pruning stuff takes less time then adding it. 

Granted, they've levelled that as a possibility, but given the serious amount of arguing and the fact they've already made changes, and that they're working on  Tennocon as well.

There's only so many hours in the day.

16 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Arsenal Divide. It's also likely a part of the next update, and the community is up in arms against itself about it. It's calmed down somewhat, but if you've been active over the past couple of weeks, it's been a warzone around here.

looks like Arsenal Divide forum is calm now,

If you go by the rule of nothing ever comes out early, and they had said trying for before tennocon, I read that as "some time after tennocon", lol.

I also assume tennocon means everything to them so they are pre-occupied with it.

So everyone go on vacation we are closed, come back in late august at the end of summer.

Archived