Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what are you most excited for in the update?

(PSN)robotwars7

I don't usually create posts, but figured I would try and inject a little positive discussion into the community, since people have been worried about melee changes and stuff recently.

just wondering; what are YOU looking forward to most in the Sisters of Parvos update? for me, it's the joy of hunting liches again and getting their awesome weapons. I've had my eye on Kuva Grattler since it was announced and no matter how many hours it takes or how many grineer have to die first it WILL be mine sooner or later! I'm also happy to see the Syndicate armor sets, something I've wanted for a long time, and Riven Ciphers are a QoL change that will be great for me, as I've about six or seven Rivens with tedious opening challenges (they're doable, but they aren't fun, it's mostly Plains Dargyn related!), I just hope we won't be limited to one per visit from Teshin, but we probably will.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

what are YOU looking forward to most in the Sisters of Parvos update?

Looking forward the most? That's easy...

5 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

the Sisters of Parvos update

... Its like... the answer's already there...

"I'm not excited for this update. I expect nothing and will surely be disappointed. See how cool I am?"

Now with that edgy, downer phrase out of the way, I will say that it's Yureli and the Sisters. And the salt.

Not much, but I'm also not downcast by it either (minus the outrageous power creep that will ensue from the new Mods/Arcanes).

Even with the reworks Lich farming isn't high up on my list of "want to do" things, and those new Mods and Arcanes aren't making me want to finish the last 9 nodes on the Star Chart either.

The new Warframe is in the "Depends on the farming method" bucket for me, if she's behind max rank of the Ventkids it's a hard skip from me.

I'm mostly just waiting on Tennocon now, things that are coming with this patch are neat but not really driving me to come back for a long period if at all.

The Deadhead Arcane. Hopefully it's a sign that more headshot/weakspot stuff is being looked into. I love the Pandero, but it's always felt like it needed a little something extra. The increase in headshot damage combined with the recoil reduction will be very nice for the alt fire.

I wonder what 110% recoil reduction looks like.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

The new Warframe is in the "Depends on the farming method" bucket for me, if she's behind max rank of the Ventkids it's a hard skip from me.

I'm with you on this. I think it's gonna be a coupon job for me honestly. some might call this heresy but I'm changing those idle animations the moment I get her; Kawaii-style isn't my thing at all.

13 minutes ago, Aldain said:

10 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'm with you on this. I think it's gonna be a coupon job for me honestly. some might call this heresy but I'm changing those idle animations the moment I get her; Kawaii-style isn't my thing at all.

Yareli is quest + clan research 

Frost's new Tennogen, but I'm also curious to see if the story will move in any direction with the update, even if slightly.

@Aldain  Same, but considering that (IIRC) the Ventkids consider her to be their "saint" so to speak, it's most likely that she'll be farmed throught them.

I mean. There's probably going to be at least a little new lore and story stuff, so that's nice. A smidgen of Railjack content, an upgrade to a gun I like (even if it's losing one of it's most fun mechanics. That being the Flux Rifle being clip based. Again?), and transforming weapons which, whilst not transforming mid-game, are still right up my street.

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Larena said:

Yareli is quest + clan research 

Well if the quest doesn't have a requirement with Ventkids Rep that might be doable.

...Unless the research/parts require freaking Systems/Toroids...which considering it is on Fortuna...it's gonna involve that.

I'm pumped for Corpus Liches.  I've come to actually enjoy hunting the liches we have.  The only part of the lich system that I don't enjoy interacting with is Cassini.  This will shake it up at least a little, and force me to finally use the Xoris to clear the Granum Void, instead of ye olde Mesa + Dethcube + Sweeper Prime + Energy Generator.

I'm pumped for Yareli because she's new.  I have some worries about how she'll perform, but she looks interesting and fun.

I am a sucker for cosmetics, but really paranoid the syndicate cosmetics can't be traded, so you have to grind out all the syndicates, for some some shoulder pads or something.

Then I will probably wait and let the kind and helpful warframe community test the new weapons, to see if they are MR fodder or worth going after.

There is one ephemera I like from corpus liches, so if I can connect the lich to a new meta weapon plus a chance for an ephemera, I will think about it.

Last time I just waited until they got cheap and bought the ephmeras I liked.

"Converted Kuva Liches can now be used as ‘On Call’ Crewmates" and I think you see Yareli riding on water on venus in the trailer? Which I was really hoping they would add but didn't think they would.

I am not used to seeing developers add something people asked for so I am sitting here feeling all weird about it, I have to give them that one, much as I hate to say it, lol.

Also looks like a lot of fixes in the patch notes, it looks better than I thought it would at least superfically - wait until the stats come in on the new weapons

Right now I am just hoping it will be a good update for everyone, since I got the one with lich as crewmate I've been going on about all over town - not that it was my idea, I just thought it would make lich players happy and more invested into the system is all.

And of course also hoping I can still use my main melee weapon after the patch but I'd really like the players to enjoy the new content and respond postively towards the developers after, feels like we could all use that right now.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

"I'm not excited for this update. I expect nothing and will surely be disappointed. See how cool I am?"

Now with that edgy, downer phrase out of the way, I will say that it's Yureli and the Sisters. And the salt.

Sadly I'm close to this bolded sentence and I'm not trying to be cool. Spoilers just for hiding rants:

Spoiler

- I hate RJ & I can only play solo so all RJ-related stuffs is not for me

- I'm melee guy so nerf is nerf, even small

- mods that are not interesting

I'll probably farm Yareli or just buy her...

I might buy some new melees if they are available in the market but I had to see them in action.

Yareli.

doubt the Lich changes are going to make me like the Lich system better and I’ll probably just get the 2 best weapons from it and never touch it again like I did with the Luva Liches.

The Arsenal changes are just depressing.

Yareli is the only thing from the update that I’ll probably actually enjoy as I’m like the only person on earth that actually likes K drives.

Oh yeah and the syndicate cosmetics.

9 hours ago, trst said:

All of it minus the frame.

I'mma go ahead and rush subsuming it for Helminth experience then forget DE made that mess.

This, I really hate the whole "kawaii anime for coomers" trend, I hope this is one time mistake and we won't end looking like genshin impact or any other generic anime gacha game.

That being said, I'm waiting to see wtf are supossed to do the sisters companions and the full ephemera list so I can farm the ones I'm interested. I'm gonna farm what I want but I'm neutral towards everything else, not in the bad way tho

edit: I have to add the bash lab, sounds cool

Archived