Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what are you most excited for in the update?

(PSN)robotwars7

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

; what are YOU looking forward to most in the Sisters of Parvos update?

Yarelli, I guess.  The Galvanized mods won't be relevant for me - I don't do Arbitrations, and I'm not about to pay someone else to run them.  So I just won't be getting those mods.  I might be interested in the new ranged weapon Arcanes... if they change it so that all weapons automatically have an Arcane slot.  I'm also not interested in paying to upgrade all of the weapons I like and use regularly to include an Arcane slot, it's already too expensive to even unlock the Exilus slot on most.  I stopped dealing with Liches ages ago, and adding a new kind of Lich and then putting the fight in Railjack is just...  I'm sure someone is happy about it.

So, yeah.  I'm curious about the new Warframe, and that's pretty much it.

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'm with you on this. I think it's gonna be a coupon job for me honestly. some might call this heresy but I'm changing those idle animations the moment I get her; Kawaii-style isn't my thing at all.

HERESY DETECTED, PLEASE AWAIT YOUR LOCAL INQUISITOR

Eh but hey, if it's not your style, that's fine.  Doesn't make you any worse.

Does make you a heretic, though.

As for me, I'm mostly excited for the all-new weapons, the Kuva Zarr (Loved Zarr but always felt it slightly lacked punch) and Yareli.

Quite a few elements of the update I am excited about, probably the new Tenent weapons, first and foremost. Especially the Tenent Arca Plasma and Flux Rifle. Though also the relevant content associated with them, the Sisters of Parvos, their hounds, Ephemera. To a slightly lesser extent, the 3 new Kuva Lich weapons too. 

Moderately excited for new Mods and Arcanes. Oh and the Invigorations. I am actually excited for them, despite the controversy/criticisms. Already find certain weapons like the Phantasma and Phage beastly in Steel Path, and some of these mod changes that increase Range, Multishot, Status are going to make them extra fun. There aren't any Warframe's that I don't play because I don't like them, just Warframe's I play because I have minor preferences, so Infusions could be dumb fun.

Moderately excited for Syndicate armours. Last thing I am excited for, but not as much as above, is Yareli. Timing is just sort of off for me. I'll probably like her a lot, I just miss some of the more 'simple' Warframe designs/concepts. Still excited tho, curious about her gameplay!  

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

what are YOU looking forward to most in the Sisters of Parvos update?

The next hotfix saying something among the lines of "replaces Yareli's second ability with something not entirely worthless."

I mean, really. Who thought that thing was a good idea?

47 minutes ago, Sintag said:

HERESY DETECTED, PLEASE AWAIT YOUR LOCAL INQUISITOR

Eh but hey, if it's not your style, that's fine.  Doesn't make you any worse.

Does make you a heretic, though.

As for me, I'm mostly excited for the all-new weapons, the Kuva Zarr (Loved Zarr but always felt it slightly lacked punch) and Yareli.

Just to make things clear, kawaii IS heresy!

stwyqx1nb5251.jpg

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

and if that means she's similar to titania with her exclusive archwing, why not? 

But she isn't, and that's the problem.

Look at the gameplay clips of her 2nd ability, it's literally just a reskinned k-drive. No special mechanic to make it stand out other than probably some kind of "when on k-drive"-condition for other abilities, no new moves, reduced mobility compared to plain old walking, an energy cost and probably even a damn health bar as well.

Hell, this damn thing is even worse than a regular k-drive.

At least titania's ability comes with a decent passive of being harder to hit, and the small size + speed giving great mobility, and the weapons being quite powerful. But Yareli's crap-drive? Nothing.

Plenty of things to look forward to honestly,

i want a robo dog first and foremost , i hope he has some sort of self repair precept though - i may never use it (if the utility is crap) , but i want it anyway. Especially looking forward to turning our beasts into their pre adolescent forms. those were the best times with those little paws and that cute wittle nose, when they reach their teens is when it starts going downhill.

The weapons too i guess, but i really dont know if i will be using them that often (i dont use most of the kuva weapons either) maybe the plasmor , the zarr and the melee weapons from glast (the description of kuva hek makes me feel it will have a magazine of 4). That will depend on how the rebalancing of melee and new mods works out.

Yeah looking forward to the new mods , arcanes and general balance pass on melee mods too.

Yareli , honestly? i am not sure i care. It may be awesome but i think we are saturated with frame concepts and helminth has taken away most niche use cases that frames may have had, i doubt i will be excited for any future frame release now (happy to be wrong here).

Mostly a positive outlook for me.

4 hours ago, EmberStar said:

I'm also not interested in paying to upgrade all of the weapons I like and use regularly to include an Arcane slot, it's already too expensive to even unlock the Exilus slot on most.

Exilus Adapters are pretty rare (either costing a lot of standing, or as rare drops from their other sources) and have... decently expensive crafting costs.

The arcane unlocked will be 15 SE, something you can easily get every day if you're already interested in running Steel Path for the arcanes anyway, and don't require crafting. These things aren't comparable.

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Look at the gameplay clips of her 2nd ability, it's literally just a reskinned k-drive. No special mechanic to make it stand out other than probably some kind of "when on k-drive"-condition for other abilities, no new moves, reduced mobility compared to plain old walking, an energy cost and probably even a damn health bar as well.

Literally in her gameplay they said she's going to get 75% reduced damage and up to 100% cc on Merulina.

Stop spreading misinformation.

57 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

A harem of tall powerful women to crush my head between their thighs. 

😂😂

I saw those takedowns as well, I feel like some people will actually *want* it this time

when Kuva Liches used Backbreaker "oh hell, no I'm not going near them!"

when Sisters use "suggestive" acrobatic takedowns "oh nooooo...., I've accidentally stumbled into your melee range, guess you'll have to do your special move on me OwO!"

4 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Can't you just give the community the ability to try it out? I was one of those that screamed for kdrives in normal missions, and if that means she's similar to titania with her exclusive archwing, why not? 

Thing is, Merulina is a defensive ability that locks you out of primaries and melee. Yareli would need to be a really decent nuker to compensate that. If she isn't, I see a lot of people replacing her 2 and DE taking notice.

Archived