Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scrap Relics for Traces

(PSN)LoneMaestro

10 hours ago, (PSN)DeathMastro said:

Scrap Relics for Traces as an option.

Sometimes we have very little time to farm traces so scraping Relics for Traces as an option would be pretty cool and many people including myself has a railjack full of relics so why not.

YES. you get it too!

this can easily be implemented by adding a Relic Kiosk: exact same function as Ducat Kiosks and can even be placed right next to them in relays, or even more conveniently, a function added to our Orbiter's Relic Station. insetad of prime parts = ducats, Relics = Traces. higher tier relcis are worth slightly more, as are refined relcis: an potential example of relic values:

Lith: Intact = 5 traces, Exceptional = 10 traces, Flawless = 15 traces, Radiant = 20 traces

Meso: Intact = 10 Traces, Exceptional = 15 traces, Flawless = 20 traces, Radiant = 25 traces

Neo: Intact = 20 Traces, Exceptional = 30 traces, Flawless = 40 traces, Radiant = 50 traces.

Axi: Intact = 25 traces, Exceptional = 50 traces, Flawless = 75 traces, Radiant = 100 traces.

Requiem relics could give Kuva instead: 100 Kuva for Intact, 200 for Exceptional, 300 for Flawless, 500 for Radiant.

note I'm not too concerned about people trying to convert traces into Kuva, as A: it requires a lot of surplus requiems, and B: the amounts of Kuva are deliberately small, so as not to make farming Kuva pointless. it's just an option players can do if they're a little short of their next Riven Roll for example.

either way, I REALLY want a way to get rid of all my useless surplus relics; nobody wants to buy them for plat, I'm fine for Ducats and don't have the time to run all of them. it would take over a year of constant paly and even then I don't think it would make that much of a dent. if DE are worried about people getting traces too easily then they can put a limit on how many relics can be converted in a day, I don't care. just let it be an option!!!

Archived