Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preemptive Cephalon armor issue.

Referring to the upcoming syndicate armor in the sisters of parvos update because I KNOW this issue is going to persist into them.

Cephalon style gear has this incredibly infuriating blue or purple sheen to it. People have been complaining about it forever, especially with the glassmaker syandana. This colored gloss NEEDS TO GO. It's virtually impossible to color the stuff in this style anything but white (because that makes the gloss unnoticeable) and have it match with anything else. Even other items with this style, as the gloss is not the same color across all of them. Weather the armor has this or not you're going to see a lot of complaints about it start to pop back up as we're all reminded of how horrendous this design decision is. It needs to be addressed across ALL cephalon gear. Hopefully in this update.

Came here to complain about the same exact thing, they totally half assed this set and just copy and pasted the same problematic parts over and over again without bothering to fix the problem. I was planning on setting them black for most frames so I guess I just wasted 125k standing.

Archived