Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: July 5 - July 9

[DE]Dudley

1 hour ago, 16Bitman said:

One of the best drop weeks yet, nice!

Hopefully enough for the people that complain about "bad drops" every thread.

As we can see when the drops are actually good, nobody is complaining.

Well at least on these first two pages...

46 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Legend.

Whoa 😮  I don't spend much time on the forums - those forma bps don't farm themselves - but let me just say that... I'm still gutted about the time Irishstevie got a 1k plat drop.  So close 🤣

2 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

Whoa 😮  I don't spend much time on the forums - those forma bps don't farm themselves - but let me just say that... I'm still gutted about the time Irishstevie got a 1k plat drop.  So close 🤣

Just realized how fitting your username is with all the potatoes.

5 hours ago, AlyxisPrime said:

Those of us in a constant Forma drought thank you. 

12724.gif

Farm them each time you login, they soon build up.

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

As we can see when the drops are actually good, nobody is complaining.

Well at least on these first two pages...

Maybe they haven't woken up yet. oOopy.gif

5 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

There's no such thing as too many forma 🤗

JK1E6VF.jpg

When my game grows up I want to have a screenshot like that. 👍

4 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

Yeah, just doing relics each day they soon build up, having a constant forma production going each day in the foundry is awesome to stay out in front.

47 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah, just doing relics each day they soon build up, having a constant forma production going each day in the foundry is awesome to stay out in front.

Yup, definitely something I advise newer players to do whether they need it or not (then again, even if not putting them onto early-game items in the arsenal, they'll eventually want to craft things that require a forma). 👍

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Just realized how fitting your username is with all the potatoes.

Everything in my arsenal (aside from pets) is green-and-white with orange as my energy colour.  The shamrock colour palette was a godsend 😁

On 2021-07-02 at 12:30 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

FPt6MN48q_KkiZwoyvpLl8dyhD786yQMAvZTHetx

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a fully built Forma.

lxzbL_7MliOoUTA13mKT0f5ySUqrH0OIF26jIJUr

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Since i do complain in these threads (not just about the drops, but for the whole system, and effort - reward balance), it's only fair if i send you my deepest respect for this week's awesome drop.

Built forma is something that most players can truly appreciate. And imho it's valuable enough to justify asking players for tuning in everyday with regular drop system, over the time flexibility that grab bags offers.

I assume there'll also some sisters update sneak peaks, and questions answered in the streams. Just great propositions for people to tune in this week.

All in all great drop, great balance, i love it, mad respect, and good luck with the update! You don't hear this too often from me, but thanks DE! What you're doing here is really cool!

EDIT: it turns out to be grab bag system. which just makes it more awesome. people can pick and choose when they want to watch, or tune in early to get more forma per stream.

18 hours ago, Digressive said:

Tenno, come sempre ecco gli orari degli altri fusi orari. Consulta il calendario di Google per ricevere una notifica degli stream 10 minuti prima dell'inizio!

Controlla la pianificazione dello streaming di Twitch

Programmazione live streaming su Fogli Google

Google Calendar per la pianificazione del live streaming : richiede un account Google e si adatta automaticamente al tuo fuso orario locale

WfiA1QJ.png

Bella cosi'!

23 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:

this week’s Twitch Drops!

Is today friday? So meaning it's next week all forma stream right? Please indicate the date so as not to confuse, thank you.

10 minutes ago, kyori said:

Is today friday? So meaning it's next week all forma stream right? Please indicate the date so as not to confuse, thank you.

Correct and correct, just read the thread Title it shows you. Community Stream Schedule: July 5 - July 9

Read the below quoted post source for times.

WfiA1QJ.png

21 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Since i do complain in these threads (not just about the drops, but for the whole system, and effort - reward balance), it's only fair if i send you my deepest respect for this week's awesome drop.

Built forma is something that most players can truly appreciate. And imho it's valuable enough to justify asking players for tuning in everyday with regular drop system, over the time flexibility that grab bags offers.

I assume there'll also some sisters update sneak peaks, and questions answered in the streams. Just great propositions for people to tune in this week.

All in all great drop, great balance, i love it, mad respect, and good luck with the update! You don't hear this too often from me, but thanks DE! What you're doing here is really cool!

You didn't have to ride them that hard 😂😂💯. This is a good drop and I appreciate it but this is like your praising them for some grand guesture when it's just a forma. 

This should be the minimum quality of drops lol 

Archived