Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: July 5 - July 9

[DE]Dudley

9 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

You didn't have to ride them that hard 😂😂💯. This is a good drop and I appreciate it but this is like your praising them for some grand guesture when it's just a forma. 

This should be the minimum quality of drops lol 

I just think that i owe them at least this much after the amount of crap i threw at them. They probably don't remember and nobody probably even care, but it is what's fair in my head.

I totally agree with you that this should be at least the average quality of drops. Without quality drops or worthwhile news, the streams are just gatherings of asskissers white knights and shippers who will quote me right now and attack me as hard as their hardons that they get when watching.

That's not healthy and as a gamer who truly love warframe i demand it to be much more.

18 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

Forget the forma how did you get all the reactors and catalyst?????? 

Alerts (back when we had alerts), invasions, Gift-from-the-Lotus 24h alerts, sorties, events, and now from Nightwave.  Eventually you acquire them faster than you use them (will add another 18* once I hit NW intermission rank 60, which is more than I've expended since this NW began).

*still have quite a store of spare aura mods - from back when we used to get them from alerts - that I give to new players that I run into on public missions who need one, otherwise I would most likely end up using my NW creds to get more of those instead

I just received this on Messenger. I doubt it’s real since i have never heard about this here, on WarFrame’s Facebook or their Twitter…

“Congratulations To You Dear Winner
You Are One Of The Selected Fans. Your profile has been selected randomly among the lucky fans that will be winning special Cash Explosion Giveaway from our team.
And thanks for liking and commenting on our post's Are you ready to claim your prize?”

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

I just received this on Messenger. I doubt it’s real since i have never heard about this here, on WarFrame’s Facebook or their Twitter…

“Congratulations To You Dear Winner
You Are One Of The Selected Fans. Your profile has been selected randomly among the lucky fans that will be winning special Cash Explosion Giveaway from our team.
And thanks for liking and commenting on our post's Are you ready to claim your prize?”

It's fake. Please report and block. 👍

12 hours ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

watched yesterday's WFH stream, didn't receive any drops? the bar didn't even move...just me? or anyone else?

Same I got a Forma from [DE]Steves stream (which I saw by a post in the forum) but did not get the drop from the community stream even after claiming it, only had one email, should have been two.

Archived