Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's hilarious how cinematic warframe trailers make new boss fights look.

_4shes

Opinion

No hate because they're trying to capture your attention. But I like how cinematic and epic they make the sister of Pavos look. Like I have a good feeling this wont be a struggle but a grind.  You pop a couple of caps in her head and wash rinse repeat. 

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Then you'll go "what!? oh no!.... anyway"

except some people will be going "again! again! CRUSH ME WITH YOUR THICCNESS SISTER!!!!"... no... just me? ok.

aside from the new takedown, the fight will probably be much the same as Kuva liches; 3 health bars, whittle each one down then follow up with a Parazon Stab, if your requiem is right do it again, and try not to get shot by their (probably quite powerful) weapons or hit by their abilities. 

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

Any gun can be good with enough bullets. SeMz4.gif

no...you forgot how many bad weapons we have in warframe? Forgot burston, braton, paris, mutalist quanta...? Its like 90% of bad weapons in warframe...

13 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

no...you forgot how many bad weapons we have in warframe? Forgot burston, braton, paris, mutalist quanta...? Its like 90% of bad weapons in warframe...

My versions of those weapons work ok, my Burston Prime rocks, my Paris Prime rocks, Braton Prime sort of rocks don't play with it enough to get a feel for it, Mutalist Quanta can be good with the right config and use it's gun mechanics, I sometimes take weird/fun/strange guns into Steel Path to test them out. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Indeed. Even a spoon can kill given enough time.

Well then you don't want me coming after you with a spoon, at least you wouldn't hear me coming, it'd also be quick just like a stealth takedown. lol

In their defense they have no idea what actual gameplay looks like lmao 😃

But yeah no I think it's fine, they want people invested into the lore there so it's fine to make it (a) cinematic.

It's something like fake E3 or tennocon 'gameplay' trailers that are the devil.

How did E3 go this year by the way, lol.

34 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

My versions of those weapons work ok, my Burston Prime rocks, my Paris Prime rocks, Braton Prime sort of rocks don't play with it enough to get a feel for it, Mutalist Quanta can be good with the right config and use it's gun mechanics, I sometimes take weird/fun/strange guns into Steel Path to test them out. :laugh:

Well then you don't want me coming after you with a spoon, at least you wouldn't hear me coming, it'd also be quick just like a stealth takedown. lol

ok

🤣

8 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

ok

🤣

What… makes them so useless? I expect that they may not perform super well in Steel Path (hence new Arcanes and mods), but for most of the other content with actual rewards behind them, I’d expect they’d work fine if modded well?

3 hours ago, _4shes said:

Opinion

No hate because they're trying to capture your attention. But I like how cinematic and epic they make the sister of Pavos look. Like I have a good feeling this wont be a struggle but a grind.  You pop a couple of caps in her head and wash rinse repeat. 

The teaser is 100% percent correct if you go in with a full unmodded excalibur+starter weapons loadout. The question is if being in squad with an unmodded yareli with her signature weapons can defeat a sister?

I just realized we are about to kill sisters, but that's nun of my business.

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

I wished it was that fast....
*killer with spoon video*

That "teaser" was hilarious many many years ago. It remembers me when the first eidolon came out and we, the spoon killers constantly harrased the teralyst with our mote amps. And when in my early teens I bugged my lvl60 warlock in a private wow server above 100% more dodge to the unscripted bosses and went to sleep after set my character to wand patchwerk and woke up to the server being crashed.

By the way just put a fire rate mod in your astilla/prime and your mindset will change about munition. Especially if its a twin vipers.

Sorry, I couldn't mash these two quotes together in editing.

4 hours ago, _4shes said:

Opinion

Unless we're nerfed further to make them not dying with a couple of caps in the head with fully modded weapon, barely anything in warframe is a struggle

Archived