Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas to improve the modding screen

These are just some ideas to help speed up modding weapons and frames and just make things easier. Most of the time I find it tedious trying to look for or type in the names of the same mods every time I get a new weapon or frame.

1. Favourite mods

Allow us to favourite the mods we use the most and filter for only those mods. 90% of the time we use the same mods anyway, so let us see only those mods.

2. Hide duplicates

The majority of the time I don't need to see the 100+ serrations that I have and it just clutters the modding screen. Let us have an option to hide duplicates where it will only show the highest ranked of each mod.

3. Build templates

This would be more useful on weapons than frames but it would be so much more convenient to have a saved mod config, that you use all the time, be instantly applied with one button.

4. Sort by usage

Not sure if this is possible to do (maybe this information isn't tracked) but another option is to be able to sort mods by how much you use them. Making it easier to find what you always use.

5. Sort by rarity

Not sure why we can't do this in the upgrade screen. Doing this would show Primed/Umbra, rare, uncommon and common mods in order. Maybe it wouldn't be that useful but it couldn't hurt.

6. Ability to know what build I'm using and switch between them without clicking upgrade

Say for example I equip nova. Do I have a slow build or a fast build? There's no way to check outside of the upgrade screen. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gone into a mission with the wrong build. I propose something like this:

rQVPfFK.png

You equip the frame and instantly can see the build you have equipped and can instantly change it by clicking on the other letters.

I don't think most of these changes would take much work to implement and would make modding so much quicker.

Archived