How to report a player for afk?

(XBOX)R4ILGUN S

Question

6 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)R4ILGUN S said:

I have a video that proves that one of the players was stopped for 20 minutes, literally doing nothing, just moved to extract, and when you press to report the player, there is no option to report by AFK

I'd just ignore them and leave once the round was over, or I'd get the enemies to follow me to where the player is afk and let the enemies kick the players arse, PBqnr.gif you'll soon know if they're sitting at the computer by any sudden movement. :devil:

If you still want to report here is an easy version.

This might help make it easier.

Go to this link and login first: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us then click on 'Submit a Request' up next to your name.  

For ease after logging in click this link: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=50944 

Click on: Report User or Hack

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue, as an example. 'Player AFK not helping the team'

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Report AFK Player

Attachments: Add any screenshots or video evidence that will help the process.

SUBMIT

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

most land departures take place within an average of 5 minutes; If you've been killing enemies for 20 minutes and your teammate doesn't help you, you can think of one of the following actions:

• Recognize that you are getting more points for your personal profile.
  • Leave the match in the next rotation and let the teammate fail.
  • Let the mission get close to failing to see the player react.

Normally I don't care about AFK players but I understand your frustration buddy, good luck reporting on the link above. ✌️

Edited by Famecans
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Famecans said:

most land departures take place within an average of 5 minutes; If you've been killing enemies for 20 minutes and your teammate doesn't help you, you can think of one of the following actions:

• Recognize that you are getting more points for your personal profile.
  • Leave the match in the next rotation and let the teammate fail.
  • Let the mission get close to failing to see the player react.

Normally I don't care about AFK players but I understand your frustration buddy, good luck reporting on the link above. ✌️

Incursion defense mission corpus, that map that looks like an open world it is so big, where 1 * of IVARA becomes invisible and stays there since the first place, do you want me to put the video on YouTube?

Edited by (XBOX)R4ILGUN S

You can also just get over it, it's very unlikely you'll see that player again, and imo it's not worth the time spent to bother with support so that afk dude would just get a warning in the mail.

Posted (edited)

Here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/ click on the menu icon top-right next to your profile icon and choose to submit a ticket.

But as you can see from the first couple of replies here, people don't care about afk players anymore, or wether if DE really take action to punish these losers. Also as many of us already know, "name shaming" is a huge no no in these forums. Yes, you can't call the bad guys out for doing bad things. The law is protecting the outlaws.

You're just gonna have to let them ruin the game for everyone else. Written rules and social rules only leads us there.

If there's one thing that can actually help, is to play solo. As a bonus, you'll become a better player by doing so. At this point warframe is best if treated as solo game with occasional co-op instead of the other way around.

Edited by Soy77