Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PvE Conclave Standing

Leon_Aeris

9 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

I'm obviously talking about those. The mods that can only be used in conclave don't matter much to most people, only mod completionists. But ok, even then. Why are the mods that can only be used in conclave tradable but not other things? Where's the consistency, i ask again? Either everything is tradable or nothing is, if there's selection there needs to be an explanation of the logic behind the decision. 

First of all, they've made a lot more of those mods shared, so they now work in PvE, too.

Secondly, not everyone is opposed to make those cosmetics tradeable (I am not). But that's generally how the devs have handled those.

The elephant in the room, however, is the question why the Conclave Syndicate isn't really allowed to have rewards that are worthwhile in the game. It was originally envisioned as another Syndicate but never got its own weapons -- and it's not hard to argue that was due to player pushback. The devs should put Zylok in that shop, because that's where it belongs.

1 minute ago, Kontrollo said:

First of all, they've made a lot more of those mods shared, so they now work in PvE, too.

Secondly, not everyone is opposed to make those cosmetics tradeable (I am not). But that's generally how the devs have handled those.

The elephant in the room, however, is the question why the Conclave Syndicate isn't really allowed to have rewards that are worthwhile in the game. It was originally envisioned as another Syndicate but never got its own weapons -- and it's not hard to argue that was due to player pushback. The devs should put Zylok in that shop, because that's where it belongs.

The problem is that they don't care about conclave in the slightest (judging by their action or inaction i should say) and they just let it linger. Either cut it loose, or do something about it. Their whole way of handling the situation is terrible.

2 minutes ago, FiveN9ne said:

The problem is that they don't care about conclave in the slightest (judging by their action or inaction i should say) and they just let it linger. Either cut it loose, or do something about it. Their whole way of handling the situation is terrible.

No need to cut it loose when there isn't actually a lot they'd have to do to put it back in better shape. Completely agree with rest, however.

In any case, it doesn't look like they even visit this subforum more than once or twice a year, if at all. They've had enough feedback over time and still didn't fix some of the most obvious problems (that they introduced with PvE updates, no less).

On 2021-11-13 at 6:24 PM, FiveN9ne said:

I'm obviously talking about those. The mods that can only be used in conclave don't matter much to most people, only mod completionists. But ok, even then. Why are the mods that can only be used in conclave tradable but not other things? Where's the consistency, i ask again? Either everything is tradable or nothing is, if there's selection there needs to be an explanation of the logic behind the decision. 

I think the general rule is that progression-related items are tradeable while cosmetics are not.

Example: Mods and Arcanes from all game-modes are tradeable, ephemeras and skins are not.

It's not 100% true all of the time (example: tradeable syndicate armors and untradeable eidolon shards), but it is at least fairly consistent across game-modes. 

If you want an explanation for each individual item, you'll need to contact DE.

Archived