Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Mastery Rank 13 Test

_Rue_

Disappearing platforms, multi-level.

You'll need to wall run to reach the other levels.

Long range weapons would be an advantage.

Mag may be needed. lol

Failed my first attempt since i entered with a rhino >_< not knowing the test.

I'll try it in 24 hours.

GL guys.

Screenshot of the map:

Warframe0300.png

Here's a link to a guide I created :3

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127848-guide-the-rank-13-mastery-test-the-easy-way/

Warframe0000.png

Finally did it!

After 2 failed attempts. No unlawful  extra attempts necessary. :D

I hope the guide helps the others pass without the frustration i went through lol.

Edited by _Rue_

Too bad I don't have all the previous event weapons or the Lato prime.

I feel sad. I permanently cannot have some mastery points.

nothing to be gained but a new rank... and the possibility of newbies gawking at your rank if you join a pug. lol

Well it just basically future proofs my account i guess...

unless they make a max rank only weapon... lol

This super mega ultra powerful weapon can only be used if you are rank x (x is the highest attainable rank with the current update)... which will never happen.

Hmmm, why would this be? Do any of her abilities imply interaction with the test in a certain way?

I would think Nova is a better choice to skip movement challenges, because Wormhole. :) 

I've mostly used Trinity for tests, even the rank 8-12 Parkour ones.

I have a feeling this is just like the rank 10 test... People talked about it... Made it sound friggin awesome... played it myself... was totally heart broken...

Version I heard (hop from platform to platform each platform has enemies. Kill enemies move to next platform before they vanish. Meaning timed mission... Kill all or you can't move on to next platform and you fall.)

Version I ended up playing (9 platforms to hop between that each vanish and abunch of enemies to kill above.) Was not impressed...

nope. it was enough.

I started playing in January... it was already U6 i think.

When I play later, I'll take screenies of the test.

And yes mag for pull. I'm just guessing. Coil+overextend+stretch.

You have 3 tries. And you can't just hop from platform to platform.

just maxed everything and I have 423k mastery. Might not be reflecting everything since i don't have rank 13 yet... i'll try again in a couple of hours.

Yes you need to be a GM with every limited edition item and the retired items. I imagine there are only a handful of people who can do it unless they release another weapon.

it's a goal. Well one of my goals. I set several like, potato and keep every weapon. Keeps me playing :3 People keep complaining about things to do, well here's one.

To be rank 13 i is a rare thing at this point. You need all the event weapons plus all the founder weapons. I doubt that there would be a lot of people in that group. It doesn't do anything, but it is an accomplishment. :3

So i will keep on trying to make the test lol. Feels like i'm the only one doing it.

it's a goal. Well one of my goals. I set several like, potato and keep every weapon. Keeps me playing :3 People keep complaining about things to do, well here's one.

To be rank 13 i is a rare thing at this point. You need all the event weapons plus all the founder weapons. I doubt that there would be a lot of people in that group. It doesn't do anything, but it is an accomplishment. :3

So i will keep on trying to make the test lol. Feels like i'm the only one doing it.

I think there are a few peeps at it now, I still need a couplea void bits so I can catch up :P

Farm On !