Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Rewards

--Q--TheLoneRonin

The rewards that affected gameplay the most were mods and most of them are out. Only one that is out but nerfed compared to the original is Charged Chamber. All weapons that are under the Vandal and Wraith series are to show that those players participated in those events weapon wise. The only one I wish I could get would be the Braton Vandal and the reason on that would be because I found out about the game a week after that weekend event happened XD

The weapons (Brakk and Detron) will be released at a later date in the research portion of the Dojo, just be patient on that part. As for wanting another chance on the Wraith and Vandal series, those won't be able to get re-released unless the DE want to do it which I'm not too sure they will. Just wait until the next event that's under the Vandal and Wraith series.

Sauce.

If you mean source of information, just look at the appearance, I doubt that they would just lock it up since it looks clearly like both of them could be research weapons. Think about it for a while then look back to what I said about those weapons, you'll see what I mean.

Sauce.

the event thread.

rebecca said they would put the weps "back in the vault", for use at a later date.

no word on if/when the weps that actually got released will be re-released though...

given the fact that they never said they would be exclusive though, its likely they will come out at some point.

Edited by alchemistjkt

Besides, they are not Vandals (confirmed exclusive, not possible to obtain ever) nor Wraiths (possibly same as Vandal, but not confirmed yet). I believe, that Detron will drop from Alad V or his pet. Brakk? Maybe from Ruk? Who knows.