Milestone Reward made Irrelevant by Future Updates.

martinovich89

Hi.

First, as a long time player and supporter of Warframe, as a student of computer science, as a game design lover, I would like to thank the game creators and developpers who work hard and made the game that I still enjoy today after more than 6 years, for free.

What is this topic about ?
I feel like there is some injustice around the corner. And to be honest, I have to admit, it has something to do with the upcoming update and especially one of the nerfs involved.
I will not complain tho, as I will be trying to make a fair point.
I will talk from my own point of view, share my reflexion, and all this may of course be subjective and biased in some ways.

So without further ado, let's get started.

Is melee nerf a fair thing ?
I adopted melee gameplay as my main playstyle since 2015, and crazy fast crit based builds have always been the very reason I liked warframe for.
But I understand the reason why it kind of creates a divide between melee weapons and the others.
And I think melee has to be nerfed in some ways. I said it many times, especially since the melee 3.0 update, where hybrid (status + crit) builds went from marginally op stuff to the only meta that matters.
So something had to be done, and I'm somewhat happy that DE finally did it. It is courageous and healthy for the game.

What are the changes that are good ?
- With no surprise, I bet [Blood Rush] will remain THE main best in slot melee crit mod even after the huge nerf it deserves. And if it is so, it means the nerf is a good thing.

- [Condition Overload] has been too over powered for a very very long time now. I mean, it's better than primed pressure point with only 2 status procs, it's ridiculous. So the nerf is deserved indeed.
- Glaives are just so strong rn, they can just one shot entire lvl 200+ packs, and even above with some buffs. They deserve a nerf too. But i think it's the heavy attack that is too powerful / has too much aoe maybe, or has too much critical chance ... idk, but something is wrong especially with glaive's heavy attack rn.

So you guessed it ...
[Berserker] is my main issue.
If you know how mods and calculations work in warframe, you'll understand why Berserker is going from an overpowered mod to "good for fusion".
There is no need to explain that.
While it does bother me a lot, this is not what I wanted to point out.

And so what does that have to do with milestones ?
So believe it or not, I'm not here to complain about the nerfs themselves at all, not even Berserker.
But the thing is that with the Berserker "nerf", DE is changing a whole mechanics in the game, a whole attack speed instance, that was multiplicative with others.
It happens that. knowing that very well, I did choose [Primed Shred] instead of [Primed Fury] for the 200 days milestone, just because of the existence of [Berserker] and [Arcane Strike], and the fact I was using them for many years and it was almost untouched in their core mechanics.
Now, with [Berserker] being removed from the game (no, [Berserker Fury] isn't [Berserker] and will never be, not even remotely remotely remotely), the wise decision I made for this crazy milestone of 200 days of log in (since it exists, because it has changed with updates if I remember well) appears to be a really bad one.
And I bet I'm not the only one, having to log in for 200 more days in order to get the chance to catch up for this update.
This is, for a melee lover and a min/maxer theory crafter, quite disappointing.

What I suggest :
Make Primed Fury accessible from Baro, so all the people that made this decision will have at least a chance to catch up.

EDIT : Second suggestion , return to berserker activating on critical hit, but with a 1% buff, stackable 50 times or something like that. It would be just fine, if it keeps the multiplicative attack speed effect.

I don't say that for myself (of course i would benefit from such a thing tho), but for a "fair" approach to the community, in compensation for the loss caused by this immense change to what melee once was.
I am sure it would contribute to keep some melee lovers around.

Kind regards.

Edited by martinovich89
  • Like 3

Know what else solves your problem? Time

yep, time fixes everything. eventually All 3 of the Primed Login Mods will be yours and the debate will be irrelevant.

I don't agree with the suggestion of letting Baro sell the Primed Fury, as this would invalidate the players who gained theirs through Time and Dedication to the Logins.

I would suggest though, that perhaps Support should Swap your Primed Shred with a Primed Fury. -letting you undo your choice and pick the other basically. This would let you get the mod you want, but not 'jump the line' and end up with more both of them earlier in the Number of Days Logged.

• Like 9

il y a 2 minutes, (PSN)haphazardlynamed a dit :

Know what else solves your problem? Time

yep, time fixes everything. eventually All 3 of the Primed Login Mods will be yours and the debate will be irrelevant.

I don't agree with the suggestion of letting Baro sell the Primed Fury, as this would invalidate the players who gained theirs through Time and Dedication to the Logins.

I would suggest though, that perhaps Support should Swap your Primed Shred with a Primed Fury. -letting you undo your choice and pick the other basically. This would let you get the mod you want, but not 'jump the line' and end up with more both of them earlier in the Number of Days Logged.

You know, time is a solution for someone that hasn't this problem. Tell a prisoner that time will solve his problem, and that a debate on whether or not some changes to the laws shouldn't have made him guilty after his deeds was a good or a bad thing ... is irrelevant.
I'm a true melee min/maxer since the beginning of the game. These things mattered a lot for me (in the game's perspective of course). I loved warframe for that reason. I'm not the only one.

For the suggestion, idk, maybe you're right, idc of that milestone, as long as it doesn't make me choose something that I will regret because of an update, while I did planned it out for a long time before.

Log into a game once a day for 200 days is impossible to someone like me. I log in because I enjoy a game, not to "farm" a thing for 200 days logging in ,that i could have just picked up a few months ago. Idk, it is so tedious.
And what tells me that primed fury will remain as significant in 1 year logging in even ??
I have 20 other games to play that I don't have enough time for, like PoE, Diablo II (yes, still) and so many others ... + life, wife, soon a kid, and job.
At least the day I do something that is definitive (took me 5 years to get this reward) to my account, I would like to be able to make a wise decision (definitive) according to my likings (which have not changed too). Otherwise I will consider this whole reward system to be completely broken. 

This whole post is because I see no other option that leaving and forgetting about it, and I know others like me will silently heading to games that don't make them feel this way. It makes me kinda sad, so instead of silently leaving, I'm just putting an effort into this.
Not because of a nerf tho, there have been countless nerfs to games I like, and I never complained. Eventually I left.

I'm just saying this to help the game being appealing to people that loved it for the same reason as me.|

Just trying to make a apoint here :
Nerfing melee is okay. Breaking people's account is not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martinovich89 said:

I adopted melee gameplay as my main playstyle since 2015...

I did choose [Primed Shred] instead of [Primed Fury] for the 200 days milestone...

I just gotta say "what!?". How can you not have more login days since atleast 2015?

How can you possibly not have all the login mods if you've played since 2015 or earlier. That is 7 years atleast... I dont see how you can call yourself a long time WF player if you havent logged in for much more than 200 days in 7 years. That is barely a month per year.

• Like 6

Il y a 19 heures, SneakyErvin a dit :

I just gotta say "what!?". How can you not have more login days since atleast 2015?

How can you possibly not have all the login mods if you've played since 2015 or earlier. That is 7 years atleast... I dont see how you can call yourself a long time WF player if you havent logged in for much more than 200 days in 7 years. That is barely a month per year.

Hi. I quit for several years because i was an early copter jump user. Played like that, finishing missions in under a minute for months. Then left because it was all my activity in the game, with conclave of course.

And yes, I play 1 month every now and then, Is that a problem that I have some other games I like, and some friends and other activities in life ?

EDIT : And once again, I'm more around 300 rather than 200, because i played a lot prior to that system also.

Edited by martinovich89
  • Like 2

il y a 23 minutes, SneakyErvin a dit :

Hmm, A video prooving it, in case you wouldn't believe me : was already having fun with spinning attacks in may 2014.

Melee with well deserved buffs and praising de for them then trying to remove value from more log in rewards? Is that you on your alt de scott?

We already had years of logins mean nothing at all when the login system was changed, and more login times almost invalidated with how they then made it easier for everyone to pick the best things at the start. Thats a no from me with that suggestion about moving the only worthwhile mod off the logins. 

Seriously though, the best thing for them to do would be to be decisive and stop with band aid buffs and nerfs. LoL does a major balance pass on a ton of features, champions and items each year. Why can't we have a solid across the board change to mods, frame skill numbers and weapons at least once a year to keep things fresh. I get that its a big undertaking but id rather have things to test, theories to craft and new builds to craft up instead of slapping the same cookie cutter on everything. A full buff/nerf pass is at least warranted when the game gets to the point where login rewards are becoming "mandatory" 

• Like 4

Il y a 1 heure, LuckyCharm a dit :

We already had years of logins mean nothing at all when the login system was changed, and more login times almost invalidated with how they then made it easier for everyone to pick the best things at the start. Thats a no from me with that suggestion about moving the only worthwhile mod off the logins. 

We already have arcane helmet that became totally irrelevant, an entire year off milestones reward system, and primed fury is a worthwile mod only since berserker has changed. For 7 years, berserker has gone untouched. (slight nerf maybe once, and that's it).
I think removing an entire build mechanics and such making past plans and decisions made over several years irrelevant is a bigger problem (of course, again, not for those who got them all anyways ...) than throwing a milestone reward to Baro and putting something else instead as for milestone reward.

Maybe it is just my opinion, and I understand it's not other's.

Thing is, changing such things is very frustrating and leads to disinterest.
If it can't be addressed or made up for at all (unless hundreds logs in), on an account that has had the best things in that regard for years past this update, it's rough.
Shouldn't be taken lightly imo.

5 hours ago, martinovich89 said:

I adopted melee gameplay as my main playstyle since 2015, and crazy fast crit based builds have always been the very reason I liked warframe for.

Just curious...why did you take P.Shred instead of P.Fury?  If you're dedicated to crazy fast melee, that seems like pretty close to a slam dunk to me.  

• Like 5

You know, having Primed Fury attainable from other sources than login reward wouldn't be that bad. If you replaced it with something relevant, that is. If you're gonna just devalue a login reward by having it attained anywhere else than through logins, you might as well scrap the whole login system too while at it. Which might not be a bad idea, but I too think that login rewards should be treated somewhat equally. Primed Sure Footed is already the best of the login rewards out there if you ask me, so devaluing a mod that's already getting nerfed doesn't serve a purpose unless, again, you replace it with something better or buff the mod.

So how would you replace the mod, with what? You'd have to come up with a new mod, lets say heavy attack efficiency and chance to gain combo count perhaps? I know I'd want that mod, not just for my Stropha, but for other melees too. Heck, I don't even use Primed Fury in some melees, and I know folks who don't either, and that's not just in stat sticks for frames like Khora, but "actual" melee weapons you actually whack stuff up with.

So... should everyone who chose Primed Fury, then have the new login mod too and keep their Primed Fury as well, or remove their Primed Fury and replace it with the new mod? If DE decided to replace the mod, that is.

5 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

Parking something as important as a primed mod in logins was a mistake and should be changed. I say this as someone who has achieved these logins. I wouldn't feel that my logins were cheapened by this change because they already are by all the other logins being meaningless. The best thing you can actually hope for outside of the 100s count rewards are plat coupons. What a joke. 🤬

• Like 2

6 hours ago, martinovich89 said:

Yeah well you know, I Did put in the login time to obtain both mods, and I don't feel like a Prisoner. I'm sure the countless other players who've done the same feel the same way. (otherwise why would they be here willingly?)

Sounds like you've got a personal problem with perception. If the game's systems are really making you feel that bad, like you're a prisoner, then its time to quit.

And no, there's no guarantee that P Fury will remain relevant in a year, nor is there any guarantee that Anything will stay relevant. Things you earn in game have no guarantee of retaining value. Warframes get Reworks, Weapons get Rebalances, Riven Dispositions Constantly Change. $Money$ you use to buy Platinum is gone forever, Platinum has no redeemable cash value.  

You're going to have to come to terms with all of that.

Super Meta Real-Fact Talk here:

Warframe is a 'free to play'/'pay to win' game. They make their money from players buying microtransactions.

The purpose of the Daily Logins system is Addiction, to attract and retain players. In order to get these exclusive Primed Mods, players need to Engage Daily with the game, work it into their routines like a habit.

Somewhere an exec is seeing your empassioned post about the login rewards and how much they mean to you and thinking: "got another one hooked and emotionally invested, system's working as intended"

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, (PSN)haphazardlynamed a dit :

you are off topic.
My point is that CHOICES that MATTER shouldn't change afterwards.
If melee weapons all had a -80% damage nerf, I wouldn't be here talking. This update is ruining some accounts specifically. Mine is an example. But the decision, in my honest opinion, is bad for that it removes an entire mechanics that has been around since the beginning of the game, or at least 2014.
Again, I understand nerfs. Riven nerfs, weapon nerfs, and so on.
But account nerf, no.

Il y a 5 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

Just curious...why did you take P.Shred instead of P.Fury?  If you're dedicated to crazy fast melee, that seems like pretty close to a slam dunk to me.  

Because I think twice (and thrice) before making such decision on my account. I thought about it for days actually.

No offense, sir. But if you're "just curious", why don't you read my original post in the first place ?
Primed Fury was irrelevant with berserker on my weapons + either speed buff from Warframes like volt / wisp or Arcane Strike.
Why should I take an inferior mod that takes a slot (that i'm sure I will never use), while I could take advantage of a truly better mod (than any counterpart inregular mods) that could have some use at some point ?
I thought a lot about it. I did calculations and testings with some MR 27s+ players  at that time. I even created a redit post after all the testings.
Berserker seemed like it would never change (not totally removed at least), because it was here since the beginning. The strategy was rock solid in every way possible.
I told me that even if it was nerfed to 50%, which would have been just fine imo, it would be okay. And it sounded already like a big nerf to me.
But guess what ? Berserker has been removed from the game after 7 years. So now, it happens that I did the very, very wrong choice for my likings and playstyle.
But I couldn't know it at all at that time.

It is unfair, and frustrating. Take me like a whiner, I don't care.
I had a feeling, I just want to close the game and do other things now, and I wanted also to give a feedback, because i'm also a dedicated game beta tester as a hobby, tested dozens games litterally.

That's all.

Nothing to be added, nothing to be answered. It is my feeling. You can't understand, that's fine. I'm sure others would tho.

Just now, martinovich89 said:

No offense, sir. But if you're "just curious", why don't you read my original post in the first place ?
Primed Fury was irrelevant with berserker on my weapons + either speed buff from Warframes like volt / wisp or Arcane Strike.
Why should I take an inferior mod that takes a slot (that i'm sure I will never use), while I could take advantage of a truly better mod (than any counterpart inregular mods) that could have some use at some point ?
I thought a lot about it. I did calculations and testings with some MR 27s+ players  at that time. I even created a redit post after all the testings.
Berserker seemed like it would never change (not totally removed at least), because it was here since the beginning. The strategy was rock solid in every way possible.
I told me that even if it was nerfed to 50%, which would have been just fine imo, it would be okay. And it sounded already like a big nerf to me.
But guess what ? Berserker has been removed from the game after 7 years. So now, it happens that I did the very, very wrong choice for my likings and playstyle.
But I couldn't know it at all at that time.

It is unfair, and frustrating. Take me like a whiner, I don't care.
I had a feeling, I just want to close the game and do other things now, and I wanted also to give a feedback, because i'm also a dedicated game beta tester as a hobby, tested dozens games litterally.

That's all.

Nothing to be added, nothing to be answered. It is my feeling. You can't understand, that's fine. I'm sure others would tho.

Whoah, I really was just curious. 

You might take this the wrong way too, but it sounded like you didn't know Berserker was multiplicative with other attack speed mods. It was an awesome combination when I wanted to outright shred.  (Not Primed Shred, outright shred. 😋)  I can't always spare the slot, and I don't always want to attack that fast, but it's really cool when I do.

Anyway, I feel like I'm just rubbing salt in the wound now, but that's where I was coming from.

For what it's worth, I think locking powerful mods behind log-in days is lame. 

4 hours ago, martinovich89 said:

Again, I understand nerfs. Riven nerfs, weapon nerfs, and so on.
But account nerf, no.

I'm not seeing a distinction

my account contains rivens, weapons, and so on.

thus nerfing those, nerfs the account

so it doesn't make sense to me how you are OK with nerfs, but not OK with account nerfs. They appear to be the same thing. -a change to the overall experience (which as I said earlier is no guarantee, "account" or otherwise (tho I don't see what distinction you're making))

Anyway

seeing as how this thread almost certainly won't change anything about DE's decisions for the Arsenal Divide update.

(honestly, you're not exactly garnering a lot of player's behind you, mostly detractors really) -even if DE did take any player feedback seriously.

how about you make a Support Ticket, explaining your logic to them, and requesting that they Undo your daily milestone choice and Swap your P Shred for P Fury. They have the ability to edit player inventory contents.

It's got a better chance of actually affecting your situation than just talking to the void here.

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed
  • Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, (PSN)haphazardlynamed a dit :

how about you make a Support Ticket, explaining your logic to them, and requesting that they Undo your daily milestone choice and Swap your P Shred for P Fury. They have the ability to edit player inventory contents.

It's got a better chance of actually affecting your situation than just talking to the void here.

You are probably right.
At least, I see that many people that aren't in this situation nave difficulty to understand that. Idk, maybe i'm unclear, maybe it's complicated.
Thank you for your constructive answer.

Il y a 6 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

Whoah, I really was just curious. 

You might take this the wrong way too, but it sounded like you didn't know Berserker was multiplicative with other attack speed mods. It was an awesome combination when I wanted to outright shred.  (Not Primed Shred, outright shred. 😋)  I can't always spare the slot, and I don't always want to attack that fast, but it's really cool when I do.

Anyway, I feel like I'm just rubbing salt in the wound now, but that's where I was coming from.

For what it's worth, I think locking powerful mods behind log-in days is lame. 

I'm sorry then if I took it the wrong way.
But, one more time, i will quote my own oroginial thread :
"
But the thing is that with the Berserker "nerf", DE is changing a whole mechanics in the game, a whole attack speed instance, that was multiplicative with others"
"Second suggestion , return to berserker activating on critical hit, but with a 1% buff, stackable 50 times or something like that. It would be just fine, if it keeps the multiplicative attack speed effect."

• Like 1

à l’instant, martinovich89 a dit :

I'm sorry then if I took it the wrong way.
But, one more time, i will quote my own oroginial thread :
"
But the thing is that with the Berserker "nerf", DE is changing a whole mechanics in the game, a whole attack speed instance, that was multiplicative with others"
"Second suggestion , return to berserker activating on critical hit, but with a 1% buff, stackable 50 times or something like that. It would be just fine, if it keeps the multiplicative attack speed effect."

It's just that, with arcane strike or any attack speed buff on, it's really better to just put another element on weapon than having even more attack speed.
55% attack speed buff is alright, but having fire element with armor reduction + 1 proc to condition overload was better. Not to mention that riven mod could also have attack speed, and that I might be buffed in missions.
And the aforementioned attack speed can sometimes be difficult to handle im terms of performing different combos and such, because input needs to be crazy quick and precise too.
I really like attack speed. Tho, what I wanted the most is to maximize both dps, survivability and attack speed. Find the good balance to get the best of both worlds. That's why i don't play with volt, buffed by wisp + valkyr with 2 arcane strike. Could be fun to do once tho, don't get me wrong, but the absolute maximum attack speed isn't what I aim for.

17 hours ago, martinovich89 said:

Hi. I quit for several years because i was an early copter jump user. Played like that, finishing missions in under a minute for months. Then left because it was all my activity in the game, with conclave of course.

And yes, I play 1 month every now and then, Is that a problem that I have some other games I like, and some friends and other activities in life ?

So you arent really a long time player, you've wasted your opportunity to get more than primed shred all on your own. The game requires nothing from you when it comes to logging in, it takes a whoopin' 1 minute per day if even that. I've played plenty of other games since I started with WF (and other games with daily login) and I've always managed my logins except when my previous PC gave up.

I mean heck, your total days spent on the game barely equals half a year. That isnt really "every now and then", that is more "practically never" in a timespan of 7 years. 

It would also be interesting to know when exactly you picked that primed shred over primed fury. If it was last week or back when the option became available and you just havent played in a long time since then. I mean you seem kinda not up to date since you mention 2x arcane strike, which hasnt been a thing for a bit over a year.

• Like 1

il y a 48 minutes, SneakyErvin a dit :

So you arent really a long time player, you've wasted your opportunity to get more than primed shred all on your own. The game requires nothing from you when it comes to logging in, it takes a whoopin' 1 minute per day if even that. I've played plenty of other games since I started with WF (and other games with daily login) and I've always managed my logins except when my previous PC gave up.

I mean heck, your total days spent on the game barely equals half a year. That isnt really "every now and then", that is more "practically never" in a timespan of 7 years. 

It would also be interesting to know when exactly you picked that primed shred over primed fury. If it was last week or back when the option became available and you just havent played in a long time since then. I mean you seem kinda not up to date since you mention 2x arcane strike, which hasnt been a thing for a bit over a year.

This is off topic.
I'm tired of justifying myself. Why are you attacking me on litterally everything you can ?
You think I'm lying ?

I am in a coding school. One of the best and most demanding in the world. I did a break for approximately a year recently, yes.
Is that a crime ? Does that mean that I'm not a long time player ?

Yes, you're right, I missed my oppotunity.
Because of the reasons I've already explained twice now.

3k5 hours in the game. I stopped for 3 years after the copter jump removal. so it is more like 3k5 hours in 4 years. That's pretty much if you think about it. None of the people i know have put that much time in more than 3 different games. It is my most played game on steam, and I believe tied with diablo II, WoW, and LoL as my most played game in my entire life.

Man, how many players have all arcane helmets + all arcanes + kitguns, zaws, almost every primed mods ...
How many players have seen frost prime release ? I mean, why are you even arguing on that ??

I think my average time logged in per login is above 12h.

I'm not the everyday logger, yes.
I'm the very very intense for a month, then take a break for several month guy.

Now please, just accept that, and move on.

EDIT : I've even created an entire dojo on my own (some mates contributed tho).

I've helped hundreds of players. I've invited a dozen irl people to play the game with me. All that in a 7 years span. With some breaks, yes. Again, is that a bad thing ?

All you say basically is : if you had logged in 700 times, it wouldn't happen.
And I say Because logging in every day when you have practically nothing to do in the game (and i did it for the clan, many times tho, spending entire days helping newer players) is silly.

Even if I was not a long time player. Who cares ?? The 200 days logging in just to have the oppurtunity to make up for a change on a (7 years old) game mechanics that makes your past choice bad all of a sudden, it feels like a punishment.

Edited by martinovich89
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, FrostDragoon said:

Parking something as important as a primed mod in logins was a mistake and should be changed. I say this as someone who has achieved these logins. I wouldn't feel that my logins were cheapened by this change because they already are by all the other logins being meaningless. The best thing you can actually hope for outside of the 100s count rewards are plat coupons. What a joke. 🤬

I 100% agree with this. I'm actually surprised so many ppl in this thread are in favor of unique primed mods being a part of login rewards. You need 900 days to get all of them. Primed Fury is about to become super meta for many (most) melees. Primed sure footed is also super meta in this age of explosive guns. It's kinda absurd to gate power progress of this type behind logging in for 900 days. 

I speak as someone with around 650 login days and most of the rewards that matter, but I still shake my head to think this is all gated behind time. I understand the importance of login rewards for live service games, but there's TONS of other useful evergreen resources they could give instead of unique progression items for meta builds that takes years to achieve. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, martinovich89 said:

This is off topic.
I'm tired of justifying myself. Why are you attacking me on litterally everything you can ?
You think I'm lying ?

I am in a coding school. One of the best and most demanding in the world. I did a break for approximately a year recently, yes.
Is that a crime ? Does that mean that I'm not a long time player ?

Yes, you're right, I missed my oppotunity.
Because of the reasons I've already explained twice now.

3k5 hours in the game. I stopped for 3 years after the copter jump removal. so it is more like 3k5 hours in 4 years. That's pretty much if you think about it. None of the people i know have put that much time in more than 3 different games. It is my most played game on steam, and I believe tied with diablo II, WoW, and LoL as my most played game in my entire life.

Man, how many players have all arcane helmets + all arcanes + kitguns, zaws, almost every primed mods ...
How many players have seen frost prime release ? I mean, why are you even arguing on that ??

I think my average time logged in per login is above 12h.

I'm not the everyday logger, yes.
I'm the very very intense for a month, then take a break for several month guy.

Now please, just accept that, and move on.

EDIT : I've even created an entire dojo on my own (some mates contributed tho).

I've helped hundreds of players. I've invited a dozen irl people to play the game with me. All that in a 7 years span. With some breaks, yes. Again, is that a bad thing ?

All you say basically is : if you had logged in 700 times, it wouldn't happen.
And I say Because logging in every day when you have practically nothing to do in the game (and i did it for the clan, many times tho, spending entire days helping newer players) is silly.

Even if I was not a long time player. Who cares ?? The 200 days logging in just to have the oppurtunity to make up for a change on a (7 years old) game mechanics that makes your past choice bad all of a sudden, it feels like a punishment.

Like I said, logging in isnt exactly a time consuming thing to do. You missed your chance due to your own decisions.

You'd think that someone that is so invested in the game when they actually play it would make sure to log in when not having time to actually play aswell. I mean, according to your days logged in and hours played we are looking at atleast 17h per day on the days you actually play.