Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't realize you could do this with predasites!

_Anise_

Im not entirely sure how it works, I mixed two sets of genes hoping to get the glowy face things in a different breed but all it did was give me a copy of the existing breed / features but a different color

I believe in one of the Devstreams sheldon had commented how you could mix and match different resistances and attributes of pets using breeding,

Guess it was included in the deimos update (or some later one) from testing but honestly i havent even gotten a single imprint from any of them yet,

Guess it works the same way as any other kubrow breeding.

34 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Guess it was included in the deimos update (or some later one) from testing but honestly i havent even gotten a single imprint from any of them yet,

Guess it works the same way as any other kubrow breeding.

It works in the same way you breed kavats, you buy the genetic code template from the market, use it on the pet of choice, et voila.

You can just randomly breed Kubrow from eggs until you get one you want, Kavat don't have eggs (you need genetic code you get from scanning kavats on the deimos mission nodes (not the open world one)), neither do Predasites or Vulpaphyla (which are acquired by rescuing an injured Predasite/Vulpaphyla and having Son revive it).

I dunno why you'd want to do this with predasites cus it really only affects looks, the stats are decided when you revive them with Son afaik.

Does mixing Pred and Kubrow imprints always create more Preds? Or is it 50-50 (a kubrow that looks pred or a pred that looks kubrow)?

It would be neat to breed multi generations. I want a Smeeta with Vasca legs and the curly-whirly 9-tailed Vulpix tail 😆

Archived