Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Sister of Parvos ... a slight (projected) disappointment

Doraz_

16 hours ago, DarknessNightshade said:

In my opinion the only disappointment I've found so far is that the new warframe is tied to having Rank 5 with Vox Solaris in Fortuna. Found that out through twitter.

That might be wrong. The way I heard it, you should have done the Vox Solaris quest. That's the quest to enter Vox Solaris.

I would be surprised if they tie it to level 5. I have it, but I think there are many players who don't. It was a pain to farm, I remember.

10 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

map updates take a lot of time, as it means reworking old tiles, creating new ones from scratch, and then trying to make sure that it always works well no matter how the procedural generator for tileset decides to arrange them. then there's enemies, easter eggs and other additions to consider.

as a result, tileset updates are usually a major part of an update, a good example being  the Jovian Concord, which gave us Jupiter 2.0. as much as I love the new tilesets, - and want to see revisions for a couple older ones, looking at you Eris and Europa - these aren't things that can happen all the time without a considerable amount of dev time which also has to be focused on other things.

also, if we were getting a new tileset, they would have mentioned that, because it's rather a big deal. hopefully they will have a new tileset or location to show off at TennoCon for you to enjoy. 

I know, in fact i was suggesting to update/ a single room each month ... instead of an entire tileset

A problem might occur of new rooms not blending in with tge old ones, but i think moat players will accept that if it means we have a new playground to have fun in 

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

i can understand the point but.....why is this a "sisters of parvos" problem? 🤔

You are right, it's not sister specific ... BUT, it seems to be indeed the one update in quite a while that didn't (allegedly) come with new maps/rooms.

Railjack had space-objectives ... Jovian was Jovian .... Parvos had the stonks dimension

it's a feeling that we are close to find out if it was legitimate or not xD (finally!)

5 minutes ago, Doraz_ said:

Railjack had space-objectives

The railjack update didn't really bring any new tilesets, they added 3 or 4 new ships with a new interior made of 1 room. 

8 minutes ago, Doraz_ said:

Jovian was Jovian

Jovian concord was 2 years ago, now. 

8 minutes ago, Doraz_ said:

Parvos had the stonks dimension

The granum void is one room. 

The kuva liches didn't bring any new tilesets or rooms...

Archived