Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug/glitch In Phobos - Clustril Extermination

audiomarty

I just played a solo mission in Phobos - Clustril, and the enemy counter got stuck at 48 enemies. The minimap marker only displayed the extraction icon. I traveled back and forth through the entire map and checked every possible route, but no more enemies spawned forcing me to quit the mission.

those maps are the worst for navigating, sometimes it will take you AROUND another area to go either down or up... and the mini map makes it even worse, since sometimes in more linear maps the minimap takes you on a odd route...

sometimes, they will all just turtle in a single room, i noticed it more on phobos that any map and its just playing hide and seek...

Perhaps, I just tried the map again, online this time. We got stuck at 6, everyone was looking around the entire map, couldn't find anything. A they actually in the map somewhere, and it's just the issue of finding the tiny little spawn they're stuck in without the mini map's help?

EDIT: Successfully passed on third time through.

Edited by audiomarty

I could be wrong, but the issue seems to be related to the sand skates. I'm guessing that any kill a sand skate gets kills the grineer but does not decrease your mission total for kills needed. Without getting ALL the kills, you can't successfully extract, even though the extraction point shows up on minimap (when all enemies are dead).

Luckily, the sand skates do not invade every time. If on this mission you see a sand skate, just restart and try again. I've never had the bug when the sand skates don't show up.

• 1 month later...

Still having the same issue. Ran Clustril with a clanmate, got to 38 enemies left, and there were no enemies spawning. Ran back through the entire map, no enemies. Killed perhaps 20 sand skates, still no dice. We tried opening all doors, no go.