Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavaat - Build?

ThePlayzPaidOff

Question

Anyone have a good Smeeta build with [Charm] and [Tek Enhance]? I have looked on overframe.gg but I the top voted one didn't look like its updated as it was from two years ago, illsanity's build looked better but it looked like it was not optimized, so I am pretty much at a lost for a good build for Smeeta Kavaat.

15 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, AntawnMary said:

@AlyxisPrimeAs mods are read from top left corner to bottom right corner ( https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Penjaga_Mods ), I'd advise you to switch "Charm" mod place with ""Sharpened Claws" mod place to get more buffs from your smeeta.

What do you mean by this? How would that give you more buffs?

il y a 43 minutes, DerpyPlayz a dit :

What do you mean by this? How would that give you more buffs?

Fetch is a passive mod, so wherever you place it it does not matter, it will be continuously active.

Then, it's written in the link, the priorities for precept mods are read from top left corner to bottom right corner, which means it will proc more often one than another, unless you play without even taking a look sometimes at your Kavat's health.

Mine procs everytime several times "Charm" in mission and almost never "Mischief" because it is either invisible or healed constantly (when he's not invisible), or saved from dying. To get a double affinity buff from your smeeta is however not so common, but happens.

little something I was messing around with

unknown.png

FIber I would have max ranked but have been lazy to put another forma in so out of capacity, the synth mods make it so that collecting health orbs gives your pet armor and also allow you to collect health orbs at anytime (nice synergy with equilibrium)

link armor combined with the synth mods make your pet pretty tanky,

I added swipe was just so that the pet cleaves more so more health orbs drop but it might not be needed, I didn't add maul because cat damage isnt' very good, all it needs todo is tag enemies and buff you ! but maybe put it in place of swipe or animal instinct if you don't need that one, could also possibly add hunter command in place of swipe to make the pet attack more stuff.

feedback welcome

12 hours ago, AntawnMary said:

Fetch is a passive mod, so wherever you place it it does not matter, it will be continuously active.

Then, it's written in the link, the priorities for precept mods are read from top left corner to bottom right corner, which means it will proc more often one than another, unless you play without even taking a look sometimes at your Kavat's health.

Mine procs everytime several times "Charm" in mission and almost never "Mischief" because it is either invisible or healed constantly (when he's not invisible), or saved from dying. To get a double affinity buff from your smeeta is however not so common, but happens.

I am still confused. :D

I'll take your word for it though.

11 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

unknown.png

FIber I would have max ranked but have been lazy to put another forma in so out of capacity, the synth mods make it so that collecting health orbs gives your pet armor and also allow you to collect health orbs at anytime (nice synergy with equilibrium)

I added swipe was just so that the pet cleaves more so more health orbs drop but it might not be needed, I didn't add maul because cat damage isnt' very good, all it needs todo is tag enemies and buff you ! but maybe put it in place of swipe or animal instinct if you don't need that one, could also possibly add hunter command in place of swipe to make the pet attack more stuff.

feedback welcome

What is this build for?  It looks nice too. 

1 minute ago, DerpyPlayz said:

What is this build for?  It looks nice too. 

I have used it on steel path with success and its mostly utility while the other posted build is more alive with evasion this is more damage reduction, I also usually playing something that sort of buffs my companion something like wisp (hp) or mag (overshield) though it might not be needed if you kill stuff efficient enough

On 2021-07-06 at 5:04 PM, AntawnMary said:

@AlyxisPrimeAs mods are read from top left corner to bottom right corner ( https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Penjaga_Mods ), I'd advise you to switch "Charm" mod place with ""Sharpened Claws" mod place to get more buffs from your smeeta.

Derp.  Can't believe I forgot about this.  Thank you good sir.

On 2021-07-06 at 7:00 PM, _Anise_ said:

unknown.png

feedback welcome

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sharpened_Claws

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I know swipe does not work on sharpend claws, swipe is only included to proc the synth mods more

Uff, You’re killing 5th Mod with 1 to get better Armor more frequently with 3 other Mods. Is it worth it? Don’t know Your Frame and Healing method.

well the only thing I was bringing smeeta for is charm, synth mods are giving anything the cat hits a 25% chance to drop health orbs which heal me and give the cat more armor, swipe is making it hit more stuff.

I think the wiki its worded in reverse, it says swipe won't make sharpened claws hit additional targets ?

is there some mechanic I am not really understanding at play here ? could you elaborate more ?

• charm
  • tek enhance
  • Primed Animal Instinct
  • Fetch
  • Link Armor
  • Link Health
  • Swipe
  • Maul
  • Pack Leader
  • I use Hunter Recovery but you could literally make it anything.  Bite, Sharpened Claws, more bleed out.. maybe mischief.

Pack leader lets you heal it.   Hunter Recovery lets it heal you.  

But Link mods are dependant on your warframe and that can make your beast weak.   Valkyr/Garuda/Grendel/inaros can make immortal pets.  

--------------------------

If your using crappy pets (most of them are) be on the look out for the parazon mod  HARD RESET.   Stab a few guys to revive a pet.  And carry a weapon with impact status to help trigger the stabs.  

Archived