Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino And Fleeting Expertise

TylerBurden

Why does the negative effect of the corrupted mod "Fleeting Expertise" affect Rhino's charge? I dont get it because it reduces the meters I can charge forward. I can charge like a half meter now haha. The skill doesn't have a duration effect, only power range. 
And the negative side effect of the mod is -60% power duration. So how can this be possible? 

When you use Rhino Charge you increase your speed to 48 for .35 seconds. If you lower the duration of how long you increase your speed you lower how much distance you can cover. You can cover a lot more ground in .35 seconds compared to .14 seconds.

Slashdash works off of a similar principle

Edited by Tsukinoki

When you use Rhino Charge you increase your speed to 48 for .35 seconds. If you lower the duration of how long you increase your speed you lower how much distance you can cover. You can cover a lot more ground in .35 seconds compared to .14 seconds.

Slashdash works off of a similar principle

AH okay. Now I understand this, I thought it gives a movement speed buff after the charge or something like this - didnt think about this. Thank you!