Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Yareli & Kompressa Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I own a Fusilai with a Riven... So yeah I'm well aware of the issue with the Stats....

Yeah I used to feel that way.... But I'm completely over Kitguns now... They're Ugly.... I couldn't care less how good they are.... Sometimes you just gotta say Screw it and go Pew Pew with the Zylok... It's actually alot of fun if you give it a chance.... 

Zylok.png

Pictured: Baby Sybaris ♥️ !!!

I could make that exact same argument for Harrow and Guass's Signature Weapons....

Is there actually any Warframe who's Signature Weapon is actually worth using for with the Warframe that comes with it ? 

You can literally just "Sporelancer" over all them if you really wanted to....

I wouldn't.... because.... again.... Kitguns are ugly....😱

You can always put a skin on it or use a different crit secondary if you want to, but yeah ^^;

I don't really understand what you're saying at all.. You're saying you could make the exact same argument for Harrow and Gauss, that using their weapon somehow goes against a part of their Warframe design?

Acceltra is a really good weapon and it synergizes with Gauss doesn't it?

Scourge and Knell work together for headshots, literally Harrow's thing.

Cedo and Lavos go together like PB&J

Tekko Prime is a valid stat stick for Atlas

They all either directly boost off the Warframe or have interactions that are useful to their design, too.

Signature weapons don't have to be THE BEST options out there, they've reserved that for Kuva / Tenet at this point.. But they should at least give you an impression that they're actually designed for that frame..

Like with Kompressa, it's actually a decent gun.

Just not on Yareli, the frame it was designed for..

1 hour ago, Twin_Fawn said:

You can always put a skin on it or use a different crit secondary if you want to, but yeah ^^;

And I tried that.... For some weapons it helps but the skin's don't Jive well with The Weapons' Behavior...

I don't really understand what you're saying at all.. You're saying you could make the exact same argument for Harrow and Gauss, that using their weapon somehow goes against a part of their Warframe design?

Nope.... I'm saying you could apply the same Sporelancer Argument to those Frames too.... Is is Better than Knell and Akarius right ?

Acceltra is a really good weapon and it synergizes with Gauss doesn't it?

I don't know... I haven't used the Acceltra Either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Scourge and Knell work together for headshots, literally Harrow's thing.

I actually did use The Knell once ... And honestly... A Kitgun with Pax Seeker combos much better.

Cedo and Lavos go together like PB&J

I know Didly Squat about Lavos because I Subsumed his as soon as I he reached 30... Vial Rush is Awesome...

And I haven't used Cedo either....

But my understanding is Lavos can already spread Status Effectively so what benefit in their in using The Cedo ?

Tekko Prime is a valid stat stick for Atlas

Literally all melee weapons are.... Tekko Prime doesn't have any Advantage or Disadvantage over any of them...

They all either directly boost off the Warframe or have interactions that are useful to their design, too.

You could say the same about Kompressa... it allows Yareli to Dip into Crit just alil bit using a Status Weapon... Thus it evens her out...

Signature weapons don't have to be THE BEST options out there, they've reserved that for Kuva / Tenet at this point.. But they should at least give you an impression that they're actually designed for that frame..

Like with Kompressa, it's actually a decent gun.

Just not on Yareli, the frame it was designed for..

Again... It's really not all that Different from Harrow and Scourge.... 

They gave her Status Weapon so that she could benefit from both Crit and Status.... again.... Difficult for me to say because I don't know if Arcane Avenger in a legit option for her...

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

And I tried that.... For some weapons it helps but the skin's don't Jive well with The Weapons' Behavior...

Nope.... I'm saying you could apply the same Sporelancer Argument to those Frames too.... Is is Better than Knell and Akarius right ?

I don't know... I haven't used the Acceltra Either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I actually did use The Knell once ... And honestly... A Kitgun with Pax Seeker combos much better.

I know Didly Squat about Lavos because I Subsumed his as soon as I he reached 30... Vial Rush is Awesome...

And I haven't used Cedo either....

But my understanding is Lavos can already spread Status Effectively so what benefit in their in using The Cedo ?

Literally all melee weapons are.... Tekko Prime doesn't have any Advantage or Disadvantage over any of them...

You could say the same about Kompressa... it allows Yareli to Dip into Crit just alil bit using a Status Weapon... Thus it evens her out...

They gave her Status Weapon so that she could benefit from both Crit and Status.... again.... Difficult for me to say because I don't know if Arcane Avenger in a legit option for her...

No, you can't apply the same argument. Gauss and Harrow received signature weapons that match their gameplay, you're literally not making any sense.

Respectfully then, why are you arguing this when you don't really know what any of these weapons synergies are?!

Yes, Acceltra reloads faster with Gauss. Knell is designed for Harrow.

You could make a Sporelacer that would work well with Gauss because it's a good gun, yes. It would be hard to get headshots with Harrow with one and I'd pick something else. Neither one of those frames are going to actually synergize with Sporelacer to bring out the power like Yareli either way, the point is to use what's good for the frame? When she holds it, it's way more powerful than when they hold it.

Lavos' 4 skill Catalyze gains a benefit from each status inflicted on an enemy so Cedo helps build it up more easily, Cedo also gains a damage bonus from each status effect on an enemy so using Lavos also strengthens Cedo..

The point is, these weapons are good options for their frames to actually pick, even if there's always something more meta out there.

Using Kompressa does not even out Yareli. Status is really easy to boost, pick an actual Hybrid weapon or one that's strong in crit but not useless in status and boost it, then you can actually retain her passive and be "evened out" and still effecctive if you want it.. But using a weapon with a 6% / 1.8x chance on a crit boosting frame is an extremely weak choice to make - Kompressa is not suitable for use on Yareli. Sometimes I play with Lato for fun, so sure, you can put Kompressa on Yareli, but you're almost playing with Lato for fun at that point ^^;

It would be like choosing a weapon on Harrow that's bad at doing headshots.

21 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It is, though.  Both of Harrow's signature weapons work towards his headshot theme.  Yeah, Scourge is status focused and Harrow's powers compliment crits, but its alt fire turns it into a headshot-enabling field of death.  Whereas with Yareli and her one signature weapon, the status-focused Kompressa, it has piss poor crit stats and works far better as a condition overload proccer or just status nuke weapon.  Yareli can't really benefit from condition overload proccing if you're taking full advantage of her kit.

Archived