Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:

This isn't a complaint, I'd just like to note that the "damage reduction" on Sisters is obviously fake and incredibly funny. Dealing 10 damage per hit with my Necramechs Arquebex.

I guess the game is somewhat balanced if all weapons do 10 damage lol.

It's not just Arquebex though. It feels like it's everything. This needs to be reverted to old changes or something. 

In regards to my love, Tenet Diplos,

It just isn't good enough. I got it from my first sister, loved it, happily ranked it to 40 and it wrecks with criticals. However, it feels off. Whether it be the weirdly narrow lock on radius, the sad two shot burst per target that does barely any damage to some higher level grineer targets, or the strange delay between lock ons, it just doesn't feel good. when at low level locking on to a crowd of enemies and clicking and seem them all fall over it feels AMAZING, but at higher level it just feels like you're shooting two bullets... waiting... shooting two bullets... waiting, and the bugged projectiles make it so that sometimes your bullets just circle around targets rather than actually hit them. I've already made a post about that in bug feedback.

What I suggest is as others have suggested: let us use full auto while locked on, increase the damage, and make it so that you don't have to precisely aim at a target to lock on to them. That last point is very important to me, because I don't see a point in lock on weapons if you have to directly look at your target for it to lock on. At that point it's better to just shoot them. I'd prefer if it at least locked on when they entered the crosshair's edges, and not the dot in the middle. It would be enough. I can't really compare it to other tenet weapons since I am still working on getting my next one, but compared to kuva weapons it doesn't work as well as me just shooting enemies with a kuva hind, or even with the diplos, just hip firing is way way better than the lock on. Maybe the diplos gains damage while using rmb?

Dont know if it was bad timing or a glitch, but happened twice today: Another player in a team of 4 during a sister of pavos fight (with the parazon rather than the railjack) casted gloom which bugged the npc out in a way that made the health bar stick on greyed out. So, we couldnt damage her at all and had to leave the mission to restart a different one to redo the fight.

I know people are gonna say its just RNG...

but when the sister candidates seem to be throwing me either the Tenet Arca Plasmor or the Tenet Diplos around 60~70% of the time from roughly 30 or so sisters candidates beaten down. I'm beginning to wonder if there is even an even distribution between the weapons here. Still yet to see a single Spirex. And have only seen the Tetra once too!

One thing I don`t like is it consumes a coin when trying to get the the lich to spawn but if you get a weapon you don`t want and extract it will consume the coin which mean you are wasting coins for nothing.

Change:

If you don`t kill the lich it will not consume a coin, or better yet make their be another way got getting them to spawn.

Imma just assume sniper rifle ambassador as a tenent weapon since theirs no other thread for it. And I just wanna say I thought it had more base damage why you keep making status snipers bosses are immune to status and snipers are big damage weapons just convert  1 shot explosions to crit chance to reach close to 100% crit chance and make auto fire which is used more during killing mobs which are affected by status increase status chance during auto fire cause that's when we would use it and need status. Since it has 2 firing mods 1 shot big damage and auto fire mode make the 1 shot crit viable and make auto status viable and now you got a decent sniper rifle if you want the 1 shot to have big boom explosion I don't mind but I want that bullet landing to count as a nice big chunk of damage before explosion rather the explosion just bounce and hit little mobs near a boss so I don't have to worry about crowd control when I'm trying to take out a boss or boss limb/s but having a pure status sniper it will never get touched more than just mastery fooder and iv been wanting a sniper that can be a big explosion and auto rifle in one and I thought this would be my dream weapon but sadly a huge disappointment in performance. Also rediculously hard to get for a weak status only weapon if it was crit viable 1 shot mode weapon and status viable auto fire mode weapon 1 one then I would totally grind for it or throw play at it but as of now I wouldn't waste my short amount of life I have on this planet in real life to obtain that weapon in a video game. 

So my recommendation for changes to ambassador allow switching of modes with alt fire to be shorter. And add scope to Sniper mode and when zoomed in with sniper allow zooming in and out with alt fire to add sniper bonuses like crit damage and crit chance. Would also allow more ammo reserves since its basically a 2 pump chump with 3 more rounds of 2 pumps. Also change sniper mode to have high crit chance to make it crit viable recommend 30%-38% base crit chance. all your doing is increasing crit chance on sniper mode no need to change other stats so that way we can have a soma prime rifle have a baby with a vectis prime sniper you can increase the Mr rank to 20 something if you need to justify increase in stats since you need to pretty much play endgame content to get it anyway. Only then would you have a weapon the community appreciates. Cause as of rn it's a bad version of stalha rifle. 

18 hours ago, TheMikhail said:

UPDATE: After playing a little bit more, I do want to correct one assumption I had that farming for Zenith Granum Crowns will be tedious as you're trying farm for specific weapons.  The tax collector does appear when you are running normal lich missions and you will get Zenith Crowns from them.  So while you're lich hunting, you will have the opportunity to replenish.  I wanted to be fair to DE.

Yeah... good luck killing those ridiculous enemies at level 80. The last time I saw one in a kuva flood at that level, he despawned before he could die - and that's with me pouring constant magnetic/fire Larkspur beam into him from the moment he spawned to the moment he ran away. I don't even bother with them any more after that.

Seriously, treasurers are complete BS. I don't know what idiot thought that a flat 1/1000 damage multiplier was a good idea, but they really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near game design.

9 hours ago, Monolake said:

Just use Mesa or Revenenat ult to quickly kill everything solo with no effort. 

Swift Momentum aura for faster glaive heavy throw

So the "options" there are either to restrict yourself to cold or magnetic lich weapons, or to sacrifice your melee weapon for some crappy gimmick frisbee. Nope.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

One thing I don`t like is it consumes a coin when trying to get the the lich to spawn but if you get a weapon you don`t want and extract it will consume the coin which mean you are wasting coins for nothing.

It's almost impossible to not have the treasurer show up after you do a Granum Void run, since it consumes the delay timer. Plus you have plenty of opportunity for more coins while actually working on your murmurs/stabs. Come on.

18 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Yeah... good luck killing those ridiculous enemies at level 80. The last time I saw one in a kuva flood at that level, he despawned before he could die - and that's with me pouring constant magnetic/fire Larkspur beam into him from the moment he spawned to the moment he ran away. I don't even bother with them any more after that.

Seriously, treasurers are complete BS. I don't know what idiot thought that a flat 1/1000 damage multiplier was a good idea, but they really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near game design.

This is pretty true though, their resistance is absurd.

Killing them on SP is a total meme (but with that pre-nerf melee and a stack of magnetic procs, though.. possible.)

18 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

So the "options" there are either to restrict yourself to cold or magnetic lich weapons, or to sacrifice your melee weapon for some crappy gimmick frisbee. Nope.

'Sacrifice' your melee? What other melees are you planning to waggle at the swarm of floaty bois? The Xoris is tailor made for it on multiple levels - wide AOE, guaranteed instagib, and a few guaranteed time extenders from the Solaris lads in case the pyramids decide to not exist.

It's not like you need to do it in anything more taxing than a Capture, especially if you might be repeating it several times for certain outcomes (the GV drops before, now specific Tenet weapons), so it's hardly a 'sacrifice'.

On 2021-07-06 at 11:44 PM, Stalker_says_hello said:

Also you need to fix sister not always spawning when Criteria is met from granum void I tested this and like even if you get the level 1 out of 3 mission complete in granum void sister doesn't always spawn and the token is wasted yes I read the directions it spawns some times not all the time. 

If you are too close to extraction they won’t spawn.

35 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Just use Corinth. You only need to reach 25 kills for the candidate to spawn. 

31 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

'Sacrifice' your melee? What other melees are you planning to waggle at the swarm of floaty bois? The Xoris is tailor made for it on multiple levels - wide AOE, guaranteed instagib, and a few guaranteed time extenders from the Solaris lads in case the pyramids decide to not exist.

I meant it in terms for the enemies in the actual level, not the granum area. The swing animations for glaives are terrible (there are only a very few weapon classes which don't glue you to the floor or ragdoll your character, and most of them are stanceless melee).

2 часа назад, Pantscada сказал:

In regards to my love, Tenet Diplos,

It just isn't good enough. I got it from my first sister, loved it, happily ranked it to 40 and it wrecks with criticals. However, it feels off. Whether it be the weirdly narrow lock on radius, the sad two shot burst per target that does barely any damage to some higher level grineer targets, or the strange delay between lock ons, it just doesn't feel good. when at low level locking on to a crowd of enemies and clicking and seem them all fall over it feels AMAZING, but at higher level it just feels like you're shooting two bullets... waiting... shooting two bullets... waiting, and the bugged projectiles make it so that sometimes your bullets just circle around targets rather than actually hit them. I've already made a post about that in bug feedback.

What I suggest is as others have suggested: let us use full auto while locked on, increase the damage, and make it so that you don't have to precisely aim at a target to lock on to them. That last point is very important to me, because I don't see a point in lock on weapons if you have to directly look at your target for it to lock on. At that point it's better to just shoot them. I'd prefer if it at least locked on when they entered the crosshair's edges, and not the dot in the middle. It would be enough. I can't really compare it to other tenet weapons since I am still working on getting my next one, but compared to kuva weapons it doesn't work as well as me just shooting enemies with a kuva hind, or even with the diplos, just hip firing is way way better than the lock on. Maybe the diplos gains damage while using rmb?

Man, i just completely agree with you.

Also i noticed that lock on doesn't work sometimes. I mean, visually it locks on, but bullets just fly forward without trajectory change.

This new Corpus Kuva Liches system is nonsense,

1st of all, Sister Candidate always drop same 4 weapons, I try last 30 min to get another weapon in the drop pool (where is the other 8 weapons) and my crowns are depleted…

Secondly, Sister Candidate not spawned mission task completed, not spawn the golden hand of smth too near the exit (Even mission task not completed), not spawned if she isn’t want to spawned, and last but not least, she is not spawned, I don’t know what is the reason @!*%.. and my crowns are depleted.

The rose is red, my crowns are depleted.,
The honey's sweet, my crowns are depleted..
Thou are my love and my crowns are depleted.;
I drew thee to my Valentine:
The lot was cast and my crowns are depleted.,
And Fortune said it shou'd be you

And my crowns are depleted….

I don’t want to talk about bugs….

Thank you ^^

Hi, please make Ergo Glast Tenet weapons tradable.

I find his wares very unreasonable:
1. Time gated, can only buy 1x4 each week.
2. Each weapon requires 40x Corrupted Holokey, which is a pain to farm on Railjack Void Storm nodes.
3. Void Storm on Railjack is just... starchart fissure, but worse (RJ survival on Veil is like starchart survival but with non-reward 5+ mins, etc.)

Or worse, please make Corrupted Holokey tradable, reduce it to 10-20 for each weapon, etc.
Thanks.

Is it intended that we should spend several hours repeating capture missions over and over again to spawn a Lich with the weapon we want? 

I would pay 1000 plat to skip this extremely boring & repetitive Larvaling grind and simply get to choose the weapon I want.

I’ve done about 20 void storm missions to have only gotten 17 corrupted holo keys. It has taken me 2 days and the fact I need 40 for one weapon is absurd. Please either increase the drop chance significantly, reduce the price to 20, or double the reward amount. To only get 6 from the hardest difficultly is insulting considering the know how it takes to complete one and the amount of time it takes. there being 4 weapons and only maybe being able to afford 1 before reset is insane. 

Also considering there are 7 elements and tenet weapons only reset once a week showing us 2-3 element variants of all 4 weapons would be nice so we are not stuck waiting for up to 6 weeks on the one we actually want to get. 

Both liches and sisters need changes to weapon RNG farming.

16 kuva weapons now and having to cycle to get the thing you want sucks. Worse one here is sisters which you added more way time compared to liches when comes to candidate selection. Solution is token for each defeated lich allowing you to pick the weapon you want. Something needs to be done here. Very unlikely to touch sisters due the current token design and RNG weapon picking. 

And need to use a token to get one. Also worth pointing out that players can bypass the requirements and get a sister due the token design. Somebody else uses a token and spawns one for you. 

I cannot see the weapon a sister has when I first get her (when she is kneeling down) You are supposed to see the weapon above their heads but it never shows up causing me to get duplicates of the same weapon. I have a screenshot but I don't know how to upload it here. Also i have tried looking at her from multiple angles and leaving the area and coming back but I still can't see the weapon she has.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)KSI Father Fro said:

Also considering there are 7 elements and tenet weapons only reset once a week showing us 2-3 element variants of all 4 weapons would be nice so we are not stuck waiting for up to 6 weeks on the one we actually want to get. 

OK so that's the Melee class weapons?

Full disclosure didn't even know there where melee weapons until just now but yeah the whole cycling system sounds kinda needlessly time gated.

Also please add a way to get rid of a lich/sister if you dont want one. I literally don't want to finish killing my sister because I get nothing out if it, hell I'll pay platinum for a "lich/sister dismissal item" if you guys want my money.

Without using Oull or Ultimatum, new Lich (not sisters, didn't try) system is even more tedious than before because of the Kuva fortress.

Kuva fortress is extremely slow because of no quick capture and sabotage nodes.

Lich movement ability is heavily bugged because of the map levels on multiple floors with narrow tubes in the fortress.

Fortress need to obtain both the missing mission type nodes, and lich movement need to be removed entirely on this map for a damage or defense boost.

OK having spawned something like 50 plus sister candidates and taken out around ten of them. The flow of the spawning and defeating them is much faster than the Kuva lich system.. Generally a positive for me in this regard.. The RNG involved with getting some of the sister weapons seemed a little skewed for my liking.. The Arca Plasmor and Diplos seemed to dominate the number of sister generated weapons by a ratio of literally 10 (of both these two weapons) to 1 (all other sister weapons). That's some very skewed RNG there. The railjack mission like previous corpus railjack missions are pretty pointless segment that is way too short to even warrant having a railjack section.

The actual fighting of the Parvos sisters, in general is ok, but there are location issues. The frequent teleporting proved rather annoying... Especially in confined spaces, and even worse when near a lift, as she could potentially teleport to the top of the life and back down to the bottom. This was rather frustrating having to ride the lift up and down multiple times to fight the sister simply cause she was teleporting exceptionally frequently, causing frequent player disorientation, which isn't helped by the fact her hound shares the same enemy icon.  Even when you down each of her paragon segments, she regenerates her health so quickly, trying to find her after she has teleported before she gets back up is also another element of frustration, especially if said sister has very high resistances resulting in a large amount of time needed to down each of her health segments. Overall the amount of teleporting the sisters is doing needs to be toned way down... It's far too frequent, and disorientating especially in confined areas and/or areas with a lot of verticality.

Additionally the sisters seem to have a tendency to spawn near the mission exit if a group of four players has taken too long to take down just one or two of the player's individual sisters prior to reaching the mission exit vicinity. This can lead to group prematurely finishing the mission whilst in combat with a sister, this is more problematic with mission types that can be completed very quickly. 

Overall happy with the Sister system, but there are niggling problems

Archived