Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

I dont care that the original intent was for liches to be a part of rail jack, it had no good reason to be moved behind rail jack, and I was content (happier even,) to just do them on planet missions. on foot. i guess i just wont get anymore kuva weapons or ephemeras. rail jack isnt appealing to me at all, regardless of my taste there was no reason to move them at all. it feels like stuff is just being put behind another pointless grind wall, and im not the only one who feels this way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Both of those are good suggestions. Currently the holokey drops are so slow. Did a 35 minute survival and got 5 in total, and they are supposed to be common. And it isnt like I got other common rewards either, since the one that share common with the keys would be radiated relics, which I got zero.

Sadly it is also DE we are talking about, they seem obsessed with adding credit and endo rewards where it just isnt needed. Just look at sister progs, instead of Kuva that larvlings drop, the sister progs drop credits... O.o Those chicks could also grant 1 key.

👍👍 for your suggestions!

Pretty sure that's because Holokeys drop only once per mission, max, which makes survival completely untenable as a Holokey farm.

• Like 2

Why isn't there a system where you can remove a lich that has a low percent, or one that you just don't want yet? now I have to waste my time fighting a lich that won't net me anything. It could be an extremely easy addition to the dojo room for trading that could just remove the lich. I don't think anyone cares about how in lore aspects that tenno should be scared of liches so we have to fight them or any other reason, we just don't want to spend hours upon hours of time for a weapon that has the lowest possible percent that you can roll on a weapon, or one that we spawned on accident or unintentionally.

Edited by Big_Trout
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Big_Trout said:

Why isn't there a system where you can remove a lich that has a low percent, or one that you just don't want yet? now I have to waste my time fighting a lich that won't net me anything. It could be an extremely easy addition to the dojo room for trading that could just remove the lich. I don't think anyone cares about how in lore aspects that tenno should be scared of liches so we have to fight them or any other reason, we just don't want to spend hours upon hours of time for a weapon that has the lowest possible percent that you can roll on a weapon.

DE considered using Paladino to allow us to dispell 1 lich per week. But things rarely go the way we hope for.

• Like 2

The Aerial Prospectus precept for hounds could stand a reduction in it's wind-up time like the reduction that was done to Orbital Strike on Vauban :)

As it stands it tends to miss a lot of it's targets because of how long it takes to call down the blast.

I have now more than 50 runs in a row to spawn a lich without getting a singel time the new Zarr ore Grattler and it is so much antifun to make all this runs without getting some reward. In the past i make the same experience that its moste time more difficult to get the right weapon than hunt the lich. Maybe it is possible to give the Larvlings some drop and with 30 ore a other amount it can change the weapon from an aktive Lich

• Like 7

So I really enjoy how quick the flow from beginning to end the Sisters of Parvos is. Easy to track: three hounds max per mission, usually 3 to 4 missions per planet. It really helps make it so I don't have to play missions I don't care for.

Please make this for Kuva Lich flow, with 3 thralls and 3 to 4 missions per planet. After doing a few sisters, liches feel extremely sluggish, and Liches just seem to never want to spawn.

3 hours ago, LuckyNecro said:

I have now more than 50 runs in a row to spawn a lich without getting a singel time the new Zarr ore Grattler and it is so much antifun to make all this runs without getting some reward. In the past i make the same experience that its moste time more difficult to get the right weapon than hunt the lich. Maybe it is possible to give the Larvlings some drop and with 30 ore a other amount it can change the weapon from an aktive Lich

Seconded. This is twice as bad for Sisters spawns, not because the RNG is worse but because they are more difficult to spawn. I have 4 of the 10 weapons so far and I keep getting the same four over and over. I am now running in higher level ones to get the Zenith crown back, rinse and repeat ad nauseum. A weighted RNG would be helpful or some kind of catch and release counter to allow for an eventual choice.

In addition to the above post, the timer for despawning a Sisters candidate is too small. The work that goes into making one spawn should be respected. We arent just running captures on Cassini here, There's a significant increase in effort. It's like 30 seconds from spawn to despawn and they can be hundreds of meters away in a maze of a ship while you are making your way to them in a slow warframe and then they dissappear. The despawn happens within seconds of the introduction finishing. Needs to be doubled, at least.

• Like 3

Liches are way too patient compared to sisters. I shouldn't get 1/4 of an anger bar from doing 6+ missions and killing over 20 thralls. Liches seem way too mentally unhinged not to get angrier than they do.

• Like 2

On 2021-07-11 at 12:03 AM, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Please make Tenet Flux rifle a beam weapon. As it stands, the normal version is actually stronger due to its beam nature.

Why do you think that?

edit (in order to not derail):
OP responded:

On 2021-07-12 at 1:59 AM, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Because beam weapons get better ammo economy due to only consuming 0.5 rounds/shot (this means that Flux Rifle essentially has a base 100 magazine)
Beam weapons also benefit more from multishot mods in regards to status procs, especially DoT ones.

I see, that makes sense. I did not consider the multishot interaction.
I approve of the original motion.

Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles
compacted response

Hey DE I give up, after 12 solo rank 3 rifts in first room (cause thats a thing with sisters), 15 squand kills of 18 being flux, I give up, keep your garbage system. Until you fix it or release worthwhile content, I have no desire to continue. I've wasted most of this weekend for nothing.

Edit: this is after a number of pubs not sprint/jump built to screw over the squad by being the first to kill. Seriously either fix solo to always spawn rank 1+ especially rank 3, or allow us to share the kill. be it only 1 or all of squad can accept the sister canidate.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe
  • Like 2

I'm sure a lot of this has been said, but I want my voice out there:

Obtaining a Sister: Fine, I suppose. Quasi forcing us to use a single melee weapon (Xoris). Seems to take away player agency. Also, forcing us into the Granum Void; I don't know how I feel about that. I do wish I could have a Kuva Lich and a Sister.

Kuva Lich: These have armor. So the attenuation that DE modified make these absolutely ridiculous to kill. Very little damage actually gets through. The process gets really annoying, especially at attempts #4 and 5. 

Having Lichs and Sisters flee to railjack: This seems... pointless? Forcing us into a game mode that wasn't required before leaves a bad taste. If you want, have the Sisters flee but the Lichs not. Also, adds an additional confrontation (you have to kill the Sister/Lich one additional time). This is annoying. See point above.

Holokeys on Railjack void missions: Ok, cool. Adjust the drop table. Automatically obtain 1+ from void storms, with the possibility of additional ones as rewards. Allow us to trade Sevagoth parts similar to the Epitaph, etc.

Railjack missions in general: For the love of all things warframe, PLEASE fix the bugs. Bugs in missions that I have personally encountered is as follows:

1. Completing objectives and destroying crewships stop fighters from spawning, thus having to abort mission
  2. Getting "stuck" in the turret: cannot escape, cannot shoot, cannot approve/reject mission requests, cannot select a relic. 
  3. Not being able to exit the railjack via the exits to head to the objectives. Must then use slingshot.
  4. Not being able to interact with navigation.
  5. Not being able to approve/reject missions or select relics. 
  6. Traveling "endlessly" to drydock where the only way to escape is forcing warframe to shut down.
  7. Response to interacting (forge, turrets, whatever) does not register for several attempts. (minor annoyance, all things considered, but very annoying when I need omni to repair the ship or a dome charge)

In order of priority, I say fix the railjack bugs, as these affect all the new content.

Please and thank you.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Why do you think that?

Because beam weapons get better ammo economy due to only consuming 0.5 rounds/shot (this means that Flux Rifle essentially has a base 100 magazine)
Beam weapons also benefit more from multishot mods in regards to status procs, especially DoT ones.

• Like 1

1. Please change Tenet Tetra's alt-fire to "not a mode switch." Tapping alt-fire should just shoot, not swap the firing mode. Also don't force a reload if the mag isn't full, just have it use whatever is left of the magazine.

2. More of a long shot, but, perhaps consider changed the Tenet Diplos (and whatever other lock-on weapons) aiming system to be more akin to Cyberpunk 2077's "smart weapons." Essentially give the weapons a square UI crosshair element in which any enemy within it will have all bullets home in onto them. Currently, locking on is clunky, unwieldy, and oftentimes useless (such as in tenet diplos' case) in a game like Warframe, adopting Cyberpunk's system would make these weapons actually fun, AND actually practical.

3. Sisters/liches bug out uncommonly, where they will stay in mission, frozen and invulnerable, when someone attempts to parazon them, effectively ruining the spawns for everyone else.

4. Corrupted Holokeys grind is atrocious, I'm not stepping anywhere near it in it's present state. Make the holokeys a guaranteed bonus reward. Remove the sevagoth parts from it, and let people buy sevagoth parts using the holokeys.

5. Ambassador grind is insane. 5 minute railjack and then a 20 minute survival for an 8% drop chance (THREE TIMES) is outright insulting. The gun itself is also in a bad state, poor stats, and an extremely slow, clunky, awful to use, and overall unimpressive alternate fire, as well as the damage for the standard being on the very low end. As it stands, I wish this gun was actually just a universal skin because I love how it looks, but the grind for it is unreasonable, and the weapon itself, sadly, isn't even good, and at best, not even mediocre.

Heck, the tenet tetra's default fire has almost triple the damage of it and the alt fire does FAR more damage, overall a better gun. Truly a shame because, again, hot DANG, does the Ambassador look GOOD

• Like 1

My bro has a Lich to take down at Saturn Proxima. There is an issue we have encountered with the system as I understand it. First of all, when we run Railjack missions, we always use my Railjack. Second, we always help each other with Liches and don't have any particular interest in playing on Public. Trouble is, I don't currently have a Lich and I don't particularly want one at the moment. As it stands, I cannot help him because I don't have a Lich and he would have to play Public or alone with his Railjack(We are pretty much just a 2 person clan), basically forcing him to get the Command Intrinsic and pour resources into his Railjack that he otherwise has no interest in doing.

Thanks for reading, hopefully you can address this issue.

• Like 1

Parazon Feedback

Enemies that are stunned by status effects e.g Heat and Impact, abilities, or knocked down cannot be mercied until the animation ends. Please fix this.

Confrontation Gamemode Feedback

Please add some worthwhile rewards on mission completion, making the missions have no rewards only gives the feel this gamemode is just an extra step of killing the nemesis. Reward examples can be Radiant Relics cache, large amount of Endo, large amount of Kuva (Lich confrontation), Holokeys (sister confrontation), etc. Also, it would be nice if there are some objective variations on the Railjack portion of the mission. The lack of variation makes the game mode gets very repetitive too fast

Converted Nemesis Feedback

They still can't do squat against high level enemies even after the 3x damage buff back in early 2020. Please let us mod their weapons and abilities or make their damage scaled by enemy level. Right now, they are worse than regular crew mates in every scenario. Also, when can we revive those converted nemesises in Railjack mission? When they die, they die for the rest of the mission. No bleedout animation whatsoever. You guys said you are working on making them more useful outside the defender role, is there any progress on that?

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, matt4mat said:

Railjack missions in general: For the love of all things warframe, PLEASE fix the bugs. Bugs in missions that I have personally encountered is as follows:

1. Completing objectives and destroying crewships stop fighters from spawning, thus having to abort mission
  2. Getting "stuck" in the turret: cannot escape, cannot shoot, cannot approve/reject mission requests, cannot select a relic. 
  3. Not being able to exit the railjack via the exits to head to the objectives. Must then use slingshot.
  4. Not being able to interact with navigation.
  5. Not being able to approve/reject missions or select relics. 
  6. Traveling "endlessly" to drydock where the only way to escape is forcing warframe to shut down.
  7. Response to interacting (forge, turrets, whatever) does not register for several attempts. (minor annoyance, all things considered, but very annoying when I need omni to repair the ship or a dome charge)

In order of priority, I say fix the railjack bugs, as these affect all the new content.

Please and thank you.

After running more railjack, and getting stuck in a number of spots, I think one bug occurs when you're in the turret, dome, slingshot when the mission ends. You can't seem to accept/reject new ones if a crewmember queues one up.

• Like 1

Not sure where else to post this, but please put void traces back in as a drop for void storms. For consistency, it makes no sense that they are the only void mission that does not drop them, Furthermore, if you want, or players want, to run void storms in lieu of standard void fissures, we are being penalized for playing new content while opening relics. Please reconsider.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Prototype-XIII said:

Not sure where else to post this, but please put void traces back in as a drop for void storms. For consistency, it makes no sense that they are the only void mission that does not drop them, Furthermore, if you want, or players want, to run void storms in lieu of standard void fissures, we are being penalized for playing new content while opening relics. Please reconsider.

You still get traces for collecting the reactant as normal. It's just the bonus handful from the mission-rewards pool that was replaced.

I feel like getting Candidates to spawn compared to Kuva Larvlings is much more tedious. DE, could you make Candidate spawning a lot faster like the Larvlings? Having to go into Granum Void makes the grind for Sisters much worse than Kuva Liches. Instead, why not make them spawn just by simply opening the Granum Void with a new list option when using the golden hand console? Finding a golden hand, killing the enemies around it, and also spending a crown to open the void seems like a fair and comparable way to spawn a Candidate to me.