Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

After defeating the rank 5 sister with all three codes, it isn't immediately obvious that you need to do a railjack mission to finish her off... On top of which it isn't particularly clear which railjack mission you need to do to find her.. Although the information on the update indicates there should be a guaranteed spawn of her capitial ship, again assuming I can go into any railjack mission to try and find her, she just simply isn't there, even after completing the standard exterminate railjack mission

EDIT: It isn't helped by the fact when you click on the railjack mission with the sister icon on the standard solar map it takes you to Pluto Railjack map rather than the Neptune Railjack map where there is a specific node for the sister assassination mission itself

Another piece of feedback: previously, if you got the symbol order wrong and the lich levelled up, then any remaining thralls would give progress towards the anger bar if you finished them off after the lich went away. This no longer happens, meaning that it's pretty annoying to continue when you get it wrong.

Additionally, is it really necessary for the anger bar to reset to zero once you have all of the symbols? It's just pointless busywork making them angry again so that you can try a different order.

Is it just me that the Candidate simply doesn't spawn in a mission? I've spent 10+ Zenith Granum Crowns and tried using different crowns. Also tried to kill treasurer and completed mission goals before entering the Granum Void. But the Candidate just wouldn't spawn, not even a single time. Point me out if I was doing something wrong.

6 minutes ago, s1mpletony said:

Is it just me that the Candidate simply doesn't spawn in a mission? I've spent 10+ Zenith Granum Crowns and tried using different crowns. Also tried to kill treasurer and completed mission goals before entering the Granum Void. But the Candidate just wouldn't spawn, for even a single time. Point me out if I was doing something wrong.

Hi Tenno,

In order to spawn a Candidate you will need to have completed the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. It looks like you have not completed the quest yet.

TENET TETRA
Parvosian upgrade of the classic Tetra. Slower fire rate but with a larger magazine. Can now alt fire entire clip as a large burst radius grenade launcher

According to the patch note, prisma tetra alt fire will consume entire clip. But in fact it costs 80 bullets instead of full clip.

Now here's the main point, adding magazine warp, wildfire and tainted mag will get 173 bullets in one magazine. It's able to shoot twice instead of one.

So the alt fire is require full clip or 80 bullets per shoot?

Sister made a spectre of player's frame. Not some trash-useless spectre like we players have with unmoded weapons etc, but A FULL COPY! You know, player's copy, with all those weapons we take to kill lvl4 Kuva/Sister with their enormous damage reduction.

So we (two players) got oneshot death by those spectres around 4-5 times in a row. Not fun, DE!

Also this ability isnt mention anywhere on the UI so makes a 'great' surprise.

4 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:
  • New Kuva Lich Showdown Flow

Please revert the 'adversary level mapping strictly to planets' change. 

Reasoning:

1. I don't want to be forced to play the same tilesets in the same sequence when grinding through Liches/Sisters.
  2. Earth tileset is still a horrendous black hole of poor performance, having this be the first and most obligatory planet to begin a Lich will be utterly infuriating.
  3. This also severely limits the total available choices for mission types at later levels, disallowing the player most of their agency in selecting missions that suit their preference which may still be Controlled from the Lich's previous location(s).
  4. Some tilesets won't be touched at all by either Adversary, now. A downgrade.
    (Also planets which are 'contested' and lore-safe for either to be actively present will be one-sidedly exclusive.)

This is definitely going to increase the repetitiveness/burnout on some level, even if only a subconscious fatigue.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno,

In order to spawn a Candidate you will need to have completed the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. It looks like you have not completed the quest yet.

I have completed the quest and so far have had no luck in getting any to spawn.

6 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Parazon Rework

im honestly glad that the parazon will be useful now instead of having to spam x when next to ANY enemy for that chance to see it come up.

THANK YOU for FINALLY letting us "finish" ancients from the front.

now if we can just get the bloody DISRUPTORS to NOT have scaling energy drain attacks (anything about level 50 means NO energy no matter what attack)

im looking forward to trying all these changes out

You are now required to fight the Lich/Sister a second time after "killing" it with the correct sequence so you can then fight in Railjack in order to properly kill it. It pretty much negates some of the time you're saving by farming a lower amount of murmurs.

DE, why? Why do you have to circle around things instead of making things flat, total, unquestionable improvements?

The last mission with the Railjack to fight the sister is in y opinion WAY too long. The enemies there hit the Railjack hard, while silmutaneously dropping Mk1 parts. I kept hearing catastrophic failure, without being able to do a thing about it, fortunately my crew is not too bad.

The sister I fought was level 2, I had some luck with the precepts. Nonetheless, playing a very tanky wukong, her dogs took 2 of my 3 revives, in a blinding storm of particles.

Minor nitpick : once the sister is down, I had to wait like a minute before the exit showed up on the map.

Lore nitpick : Shouldn't the sister be in a control room or something? I feel like I fought her in a random passageway.

1小时前 , [DE]Dudley 说:

Hi Tenno,

Hi Dudley,

Thank you for the reminder. I just completed the Tepestarii quest and I could spawn a sister now. I got one more problem that I vanquished multiple Kuva Liches but I didn't receive an OULL requiem mod in the mail inbox.

Quick question. Are the sisters sheilds meant to regenerate when you have magnetic procs on them?  

I thought I would be smart and use magnetic because I was expecting them to have a beastly sheild regen, but in my fight, even with half a dozen mag procs up they still regen like mad

I have some feedback. Since I'm not 100% physically fit and able, with a visual handicap, I've avoided the granum void entirely since its inception because after a single attempt I gave up on it forever.

I just tried it again, and even with other players helping all I could do was stand around and try to figure out what the ever-loving #*!% was going on.

You've successfully gated content behind an impenetrable barrier surrounded by hoops that have to be jumped through. I know I'm just one guy, but who the hell had the brilliant idea to hide stuff behind such a SPECIFIC skill-based challenge? What's next? Are you going to put the infested liches behind a Sniper Elite timed precision-shot challenge and to hell with players who hate sniper weapons?

I couldn't do the Granum void if you DOUBLED the amount of time I had because I can't tell what the hell is going on, and even with help I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, if I'm doing anything wrong at all, with no idea of what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. You've basically killed Warframe for me.

Couldja maybe put a hoop that's a little bit less ridiculous to jump through so people who aren't ritalin-junkie hyperactive tryhards can join in the fun? Or should I just assume myself officially told to #*!% off? Something a little bit simpler, like a mission with level 5,000,000 enemies, in the realm of 'possible even if you're a cripple' or something? I could actually handle taking a day to kill a single enemy, but the granum void is for powergamers on cocainemeth.

This has got to be the most convoluted bull crap you have ever put in the game. You gotta go into a mission to get a token to go into a side mission which you can fail in order to spawn a corpus Candidate which only one of the party members can claim as a kill in order to get your Sister.  Who thought this was a good idea? 

The issue with the liches not showing up often enough to go through the various mod combinations once you have all of the murmurs has not been addressed at all. It still takes grinding a bunch of extra missions once all murmurs are complete to get enough Lich spawns to get all 3 words in the right order. Then there is an extra step that makes the process even longer when it comes to actually killing it.

This is hugely frustrating. I was hoping the Railjack node would be something you could force sooner. Such as when you have all 3 words but haven't yet met your lich enough times to know the precise order. All we get is a 25% drop chance from killing a lich to get a single-use Lich beacon.

Can we have liches hunt us on random missions like stalker does?  

The liches are great! love the weapons and the characters.
my issue with the system is that if you want to do lich content, you have to only do lich content, which makes it feel like an isolated grind. If my lich could show up randomly like an always-on stalker, dropping like maybe half their normal amount of requiem whenever I kill it or another players stalker-lich, i think it would help to make it the liches part of the main game. It'd give us an option to do this grind slowly but passively and have it feel less like an island. also I feel like having them hunt us outside of their areas of influence gives them a more antagonistic feel. 

maybe toss in a weapon blueprint/mods from grustag or an old events to give players who aren't at liches yet a reason to want to help kill them. 

Love the update so far, thanks!

Posting this here, because it's the closest approximation out of the available Feedback threads:

Why does the Rank 10 Command incentivise scrapping existing crew when players have already customised and grown fond of them?

I know there are DE staff who had favourite Railjack Crew. Surely you had internal feedback on the negative feelings this could generate in players.
(Leaving aside the lacking inspiration of "Just hire better crew" as a supposed final tier of upgrade.)

Another player (PublikDomain) previously suggested having a form of 'Valence Fusion' for crewmembers, where these 'Elite' crew could (alternatively) provide 'Elite Training' to existing hires.

My companions are getting downed within seconds when fighting the hounds and the heal link mod I have on my pets dont really do much to combat this. 

They are decent against the liches though (back then. apparently they are just as bad as the hounds now).

Archived