Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Please give us some way to disable the marker on Octavia Mallet.
I don't need to see it, and now that it has been turned white, i am constantly mistaking it for an ayatan star. 
There is an option for 'don't mark pet' please also add one for 'don't mark allied pets/minions'

10 hours ago, LittleSnowNeko said:

Aren't the requiem ultimatum's a guaranteed drop after killing your lich/sister? Doubling the drop rate is kinda pointless on that. And reduce Oull drop rate? Seriously? I've hunted down as many sisters and liches as I can get my hands on lately, not sure of actual numbers at the moment, and I have not gotten a single oull drop. Is everyone else just having way better luck than me or something?

I've killed 6 liches since the update (1x zarr, 1x hek, 2x grattler to keep, 2x grattler to merge) and have 5 ultimatums - one of which was a login reward - so it's not guaranteed.

And no, I have exactly 1 oull and that was a login reward as well.

35 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

I've killed 6 liches since the update (1x zarr, 1x hek, 2x grattler to keep, 2x grattler to merge) and have 5 ultimatums - one of which was a login reward - so it's not guaranteed.

And no, I have exactly 1 oull and that was a login reward as well.

Hm, thought they were guaranteed, guess I've gotten a good bit of luck on my ultimatum drops then, but it's tanking my luck at oull drops xD

10 hours ago, LittleSnowNeko said:

Aren't the requiem ultimatum's a guaranteed drop after killing your lich/sister? Doubling the drop rate is kinda pointless on that. And reduce Oull drop rate? Seriously? I've hunted down as many sisters and liches as I can get my hands on lately, not sure of actual numbers at the moment, and I have not gotten a single oull drop. Is everyone else just having way better luck than me or something?

I think they're a 25% drop same as the Oulls (but Ultimatums drop on-final-conflict-success rather than Oull dropping on-requiem-success as you chase them off to Railjack.)

They really should be guaranteed though. Even if you knew all three Requiems before you start, that still leaves up to 3 failure conditions based on pure ordering RNG. One auto-fight per 4 completed adversaries on average is nothing.

4 hours ago, SeidronDaer said:

I have completed 40 lichs. The first 3 ephemeras dropped after 4-5 lichs. After that, I am on a 25-lich run without an ephemera drop. That's 1-0.8^25, or 0.0037778 probability. This is absurd and incredibly frustrating.

I'm pretty sure 3 ephemera in 40 adversaries is some 2-3% odds in binomial distro. You're having a bad luck run after a good luck spread on the first drops, so really it just evens out to a fairly tame result.

Compared to Lich hunting, Sisters are really a nice change. The grind is acceptable and the encounter rate is noticeable higher, making it more interesting by seeing various sisters in action. Genocide and Misogyny in one package, awesome! (For those who don't get it: sarcasm).

The one thing I do NOT like about the update: hunting for Corrupted Holokeys to get the later to be ignored Tenet melee, that grind is ABYSMAL. If you're really lucky your premission objective is to kill 4 security nodes, which takes 30 secs. Add the actual mission and you end with about 5-6 mins total for a chance of 37.5% on that bonus reward drop of 5 or 6 holokeys (assuming you're doing Pluto or Veil). Boring but fair enough.

The usual premission objectives take far far more time... assuming you're doing this solo or with your average, not-so-kickass pickup group (which actually feels like a penalty to solo). This can be anything between clearing 2 security nodes and a small ship to fullscale skirmish with 80 fighters, 8 crewships and two outposts to clear... so... 10-20 mins extra work for the same slim chance of 37.5% at the end...

Please fix this and paddle the guy who thought this was an excellent idea in the first place. Bad boy! Bad! Thank you.

1) Make the requiem mods drop from requiem relics 'common' instead of the current stupid 'uncommon'

2) If you can, remove the 'charges' from these requiem mods as well, they are completely unnecessary and just plain annoying.

P/S: Either one would work. I personally prefers the second one. It's much, much better.

This one isn't actually about the sister herself, and more about the treasurer. Who gave him plot armor thicker than James Bond exactly? Dude takes seriously small amounts of damage from what I can throw at him, runs around at the speed of sound, and throws down annoying tether things that slow me down to make him seem even faster. And then you go and lock the ability to spawn a sister behind his BS? 

Just to put something in here about the sisters as well though, shall we talk about how their hounds are more of a battle than the sister tends to be? Or maybe lets just go ahead and fire whoever gave them all this BS damage reduction combined with a healing rate that puts Wolverine to shame? 

Update: let's now talk about how the sisters are all too happy to teleport off to places so they can regen their hp and shields in 0.5 seconds flat, just to really top off their stupid amounts of damage resistance. Or maybe how it's literally impossible to kill my current sister because guess what? Even when I down her it's no longer letting me mercy finish her! Yay! But these aren't emergencies worth fixing before your stupid marketing stream, are they DE? Of course not. Remind me not to spend money on this game again, cause the first update after I drop $75 on it is nothing but frustration with this crap you call "fixes" 

On 2021-07-08 at 12:46 AM, PootisGodAnimations said:

Hello!

Due to the new update you are unable to place decorations near the codex anymore where the Waverider #1 object spawns and it is quite frustrating. The placement restriction is from top to bottom around the entire codex spot.
Please if possible change it so that the restriction gets removed after you have finished the quest or remove it entirely.
(See screenshots bellow of where the issue is located.)9wttygt4uwWNznSoyj4T5e63N?token=eyJhbGci

Just in case I also uploaded a video to show how big the restriction region is. This is still quite frustrating since most big decorations cannot be placed any were near the table.

Weapon generation is still bad. We have to get the weapon we actually are after, then get more of them to fuse if we want to get them to 60%. So if I pass over a weapon when I'm trying to get a specific one, then it should be crossed off a list until I generate the weapon I'm looking for.

Also, after spending a couple of hours trying to get a kuva hek, I instinctively TAPPED X, and it mercied him, giving me a weapon I don't want. So 'HOLD X' didn't even happen. Now I'm stuck with garbage until I kill the cun...guy!

There's already enough grind with the system. Remove passed over weapons from the generation list!

The mission you stab your lich in does not generate rage on the bar for the next level. I have seen people leave the mission since staying in would only cost time and not have any benefits for them.

It used to be that the rage you build from the mission that you stabbed your lich went over to the next rank.

This might be a bug i don't know?

I've only fought and downed two Sisters of Parvos so far, both toxin, one was rank 2 Arca Plasmor one and one rank 4 Diplos one. It's a bit silly how much they teleport, in addition to the invisibility and the molt, especially in multi-floor tilesets where there are two or more floors in different heights in one or two adjacent rooms. That coupled with the rather beefy damage reduction they have, I mean my Stropha did only 220 damage with 12x combo multiplier with the right vulnerable element to the rank 4 Sister, cmon... took me finally a good 10+ minutes to down that teleporting rank 4 Sister on a multi-floor tileset with my Tonkor which after the buffs seems just superior to any melee I have (which as a sidenote, feels wrong and a bit sad considering how much killing range that thing has with Primed Firestorm... sucks that the best singletarget weapon I have is also a great multitarget weapon like Kuva Tonkor). But I don't think this is as much about Sisters being too beefy, as it is about certain weapon types (melee, singletarget rifles) not being where they should be in terms of damage compared to multitarget weapons. Sure, Sisters could be a bit less beefy and that'd be totally justified if you ask me, but I'd rather it happened at least partially through much-deserved buffs for certain weapon types than only by nerfing Sister beefiness.

2 hours ago, Wolfchild07 said:

There's already enough grind with the system. Remove passed over weapons from the generation list!

Yes, please. It's a bit stupid that you have to pass on the same weapon 3+ times and eventually end up buying the Lich/Sister from someone with good platinum just because it's more worth your time as a working person to do it like that than to hope RNG gods would have mercy on your poor soul. Personally, I'm not sure I'll grind the new Kuva weapon spawns myself much but rather opt out buying them if possible, just like before a time or two, because it just is stupid RNG that's on top of already-RNG:d thing there, the weapon's damage percentage that is. Why oh why do we have to have that much RNG in a single game mode that's otherwise pretty good? Isn't there something wrong when the game mode itself is shorter than the beginning of it due to the awful RNG mechanic that also makes it quite unfun and hopeless-feeling compared to what it could be if this kind of suggestion was listened to?

On 2021-07-13 at 4:34 PM, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

You have to have gotten it to even access the Granum Void so yea, everyone doing Sisters should have it. If you sold it, Simaris has it in his shop

I sold it last year, after the protea mission was finished like any normal person would. To say 'simaris has it' is rather disingenuous as the cost to purchase and build, not to mention then level (presumably potato and forma it into usefulness) is prohibitive.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

I sold it last year, after the protea mission was finished like any normal person would. To say 'simaris has it' is rather disingenuous as the cost to purchase and build, not to mention then level (presumably potato and forma it into usefulness) is prohibitive.

I say that's your own fault for selling it then. At least they give you the option to rebuild it. 

29 minutes ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

Selling a quest weapon is kinda stupid. As for cost being prohibitive, it takes 145k standing to get it back. That's a fair amount, but that's ~6 days of capping Simaris rep for an MR 16. A bit tedious, but its a "punishment" for selling quest items.

The great thing about Xoris is that it requires pretty much no investment to do the Granum Void with it. No forma and no potato has almost no issue. Absorbing 3 Specter Particles makes Xoris release a massive pulse on detonation that insta-kills Errant Specters, which then provides more Specter Particles to absorb. The only hard part is getting the initial 3 kills, but you can use anything to do that. Once you do its incredibly easy to just keep chaining throw --> detonate with Xoris.

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Selling a quest weapon is kinda stupid. As for cost being prohibitive, it takes 145k standing to get it back. That's a fair amount, but that's ~6 days of capping Simaris rep for an MR 16. A bit tedious, but its a "punishment" for selling quest items.

The great thing about Xoris is that it requires pretty much no investment to do the Granum Void with it. No forma and no potato has almost no issue. Absorbing 3 Specter Particles makes Xoris release a massive pulse on detonation that insta-kills Errant Specters, which then provides more Specter Particles to absorb. The only hard part is getting the initial 3 kills, but you can use anything to do that. Once you do its incredibly easy to just keep chaining throw --> detonate with Xoris.

If de wanted me to keep it, they should have treated the weapon the same as the other quest weapons, not charged me plat for the privilege of engaging with the final step of the protocol quest.

You don't see six days of grind for a weapon that serves a singular purpose to be ludicrous?

All I'm saying is that a single trash weapon should't be bordering on mandatory to engage with end game content, just because de want to reuse assets.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

If de wanted me to keep it, they should have treated the weapon the same as the other quest weapons, not charged me plat for the privilege of engaging with the final step of the protocol quest.

You don't see six days of grind for a weapon that serves a singular purpose to be ludicrous?

All I'm saying is that a single trash weapon should't be bordering on mandatory to engage with end game content, just because de want to reuse assets.

Its 6 days of doing like 15 minute runs. If you don't like the weapon that makes the content easier, you can still do Granum Void without it. You only need 25 kills if you're running solo. Its not mandatory, just very convenient.

So I would like to offer a suggestion in regards to spawning a lich with a weapon you want. I feel the process for spawning either takes way longer than it should and can lead to situations where hours will go by without the weapon you want appearing and makes you not want to even bother with the whole system. This became more apparent with the Tenets because of how much longer it takes before you're even shown the weapon because of what you have to do to spawn them in the first place. 

I think a simple solution is to offer a way to cut down on the amount of times we would need to run a spawning mission because we're here to engage with our liches, not repeat the same mission over and over with nothing to show for it. We want to get to the fun part so we don't lose interest in the system. So what I propose is allow the player to have some form of influence on what can spawn from the larva/tenet.

Weapons have impact on Lich/Sister's weapon
If a Tenno enters a mission equipped with a specific weapon type (example: Explosive primary) and they down in this example a Grineer larva, their options for weapons gets narrowed down to any matching weapon with the explosive property (Kuva Ogris, Kuva Tonkor, Kuva Zarr). This would reward the player for planning ahead and thematically I think it's fitting that your lich would want to one up you by using the beefed up version of the weapon you killed them with. Also if we're feeling generous, we can go deeper and make it where if you use a weapon the lich can spawn with, it will spawn with their version of it (Example: If you use the Ogris, they will spawn with the Kuva Ogris). Obviously the weapons with no matching base weapon would be limited to the previous method of alike weapons to spawn them easier but after you could bring the Kuva/Tenet version to get them to spawn it (Be funny if the Liches/Sisters even commented on you using a weapon of a fallen Lich/Sister)

I don't want to make the spawning process too dumbed down to where you are just going through the motions of spawning them, but at the same time I feel there's too much RNG that's out of your control that makes the spawning process just take longer than downing the lich as a whole. At the moment I've been trying to get the Tenet Arca Plasmor to spawn and after multiple hours and two breaks, I can't get it to spawn. 

Got some Feedback for Tenet Tetra and Punchthrough conflicting:

The alt fire on Tenet Tetra, the grenade, tends not to work properly when it has punch through. As advertise, it punches through bodies, walls, and even floors. This leaves the gun at a disadvantage in general, since there's a good reason to blend use of alt and primary. Punch through greatly improves the primary fire, but renders the alt-fire basically unusable as with a half rank Primed Shred, I was shooting grenades through the floor.

Edit: rather than make another post, I wanted ot mention Parazon rework:
I do like it. However, not mentioning things i may have mentioned on another post? I forget
Enemies in a stagger/pain/knockdown animation (pain being Silence induced Headache, blinded, etc) cannot be Mercy'd. It's really awkward standing in front of a guy for 3/5 seconds in the middle of a fire fight because he got staggered just before he hit his health threshold from an impact proc, or something similar to it. They also cannot be mercy'd while doing shockwave attacks (Which like, half the enemies in the game have). If they are slowed from Cold procs, or some form of ability (Molecular Prime, Gloom, etc) they remain stuck in an unmercy-able state for longer.

My review:

Positives:

Murmurs are easier and faster to get; weapons are good, some better than others, but all good. The sisters lines are fun. The new parazon mod and ultimatun are very good.

Negatives: Melee are hard to farm and are very troublesome to get the version you would want. It is very hard to get the sister with the weapons you want, specially if you are farming a singular one, it can take hours to find the gun (it could be improved). Sister's kill animation are 100% bugged, and Parvos voice is to morose, almost like as if his so old that he is loosing his speaching skills. 

Overal, i liked old blood, and i also like this update, but would be nice to have a "better RNG", specially related to guns tipes, maybe make them follow an unrepeatable order (Idk).

So I have been loving nearly every aspect of the update holokeys/melee weapon acquire could you a little looking at, but thats not my complaint, what I ran into tonight is a huge issue. I was helping a friend of mine clear off his old lich so he could start his first sister and we got to the point that it fled to Saturn proxima and that is were the issue came up. I was was able to play and help him for the last couple hours on and off with his lich (I do not have one I have a active sister) but when it comes time for the final mission its like NOPE sorry have a nice day. I fail to see any reason why the host should not be able to bring someone with them.

Archived